January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Morning Ladies
Hope everyone is okay!!

:happydance: Katie you have an ovulation line yippeee so happy for you, and you covered it perfectly!!

AF was due sun didnt come and negative test??
and yesterday my FF chart changed and i am now 6dpo again!!! whats going off!! xx

I would have said ov on cd21 Laura....but if no AF and BFN maybe FF is right :shrug:

I needed to see those lines today!! Even if I put them there myself!! Once I have a 3 day temp shift I'll let FF take over again lol

I would have said ov on cd21 Laura....but if no AF and BFN maybe FF is right :shrug:

I needed to see those lines today!! Even if I put them there myself!! Once I have a 3 day temp shift I'll let FF take over again lol

i know thats when i would have said, i also plot on another chart as well but that has stayed the same and not changed and is making me 12dpo still so i am still gonna test every day this week to make sure then if nothing by sat then take it as FF is right and just wait until the week after and test again

lol yes you need to see them lines !! x

FX for you either way :dust: FF still isn't sure so maybe it'll change it's mind again :wacko:

FX for you either way :dust: FF still isn't sure so maybe it'll change it's mind again :wacko:

thank you and for you !!

yeah it prob will i just dont want it to change to last week cos we didnt bd much cos hubby was working late but starting again tonight so will cover just in case xx

thank you and for you !!

yeah it prob will i just dont want it to change to last week cos we didnt bd much cos hubby was working late but starting again tonight so will cover just in case xx

I'd say you're still in with a shot in either case x

Iv not got the book yet but might order it if I don't get a bfp x I have bad af pain. :cry: your lp doesn't get shorter does it? 4 days till af is due and pains don't tend to start till she's here

the book says that the lp for all women is between 12-16 days and for an individual woman, the lp does not change at all, it's only the ovulation time that changes based on stress, diet etc.

FX to you both Britt24 and KaiteKittyKat! Thanks Sugarplum, no sign as yet but dip in temp and more cramps so I'll be expecting the :witch: shortly. Damnit! lol. I know I'm not *quite* out but I'm as near as poss!

Iv not got the book yet but might order it if I don't get a bfp x I have bad af pain. :cry: your lp doesn't get shorter does it? 4 days till af is due and pains don't tend to start till she's here

the book says that the lp for all women is between 12-16 days and for an individual woman, the lp does not change at all, it's only the ovulation time that changes based on stress, diet etc.

My LP is only 10 days.....

Katie - they're just averages though aren't they! How are you doing?

I'm starting to get some hope back, I know I got a bfn etc but I realised I didn't get to sleep till really late. Can that affect your BBT?

Katie - they're just averages though aren't they! How are you doing?

I'm starting to get some hope back, I know I got a bfn etc but I realised I didn't get to sleep till really late. Can that affect your BBT?

Any changes in your sleeping pattern can def throw your BBT off! FX for you!

Yeah I think so, nodded off around 3 and got up at 6.30 ish. Can't remember if I woke up in the middle.

I can't believe I tested today at 6 dpo. No will power whatsoever!!! I knew it would be negative, just had to do it. I ordered some of the super sensitive 10miu Internet cheapies last month. Has anyone used those?

I can't believe I tested today at 6 dpo. No will power whatsoever!!! I knew it would be negative, just had to do it. I ordered some of the super sensitive 10miu Internet cheapies last month. Has anyone used those?

i use them and i havent had a positive yet, but i also havent had any evaps or anything either so i am hoping they work for me but i will only know when i take another one if i dont get a result this weekx

I have them bit not used them yet, it's driving me mad knowing i have them but no point in even trying as I'm only 5DPO.
I don't blame you for giving in and testing, it's really difficult not to x

When do most of you test? I think I need to get a grip because I always start testing by 8dpo. The chances are so low of getting a bfp then so I don't even know why I do it.

I usually cant get past 9dpo without testing! Its soooo hard, especially when they are at hand! I tested straight after ovulation this month.... i need to get a grip! I strangely felt better for it tho despite it being BFN! AF is due between sat and tues, not entirely sure as been irregular recently. I'm not getting any positive feelings this month and already feel sure ill be joining the February testing thread by the end of the week. Having low dull achy pains for a few days with pink cm yest :(
Good luck to all the testers still to test this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->