January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Hello ladies!

Ooh good luck to everyone who will be testing soon! I'm around 10dpo today and have extremely sore bbs, much more so than I usually do. I really hope this is a good sign. Other than that, no other symptoms at all...I may chicken out of testing on Tuesday, and do it later on this week! Xx

I usually cant get past 9dpo without testing! Its soooo hard, especially when they are at hand! I tested straight after ovulation this month.... i need to get a grip! I strangely felt better for it tho despite it being BFN! AF is due between sat and tues, not entirely sure as been irregular recently. I'm not getting any positive feelings this month and already feel sure ill be joining the February testing thread by the end of the week. Having low dull achy pains for a few days with pink cm yest :(
Good luck to all the testers still to test this month x

Good luck pixie! If you're not due until the weekend pink cm could be implantation bleeding!

Hello ladies!

Ooh good luck to everyone who will be testing soon! I'm around 10dpo today and have extremely sore bbs, much more so than I usually do. I really hope this is a good sign. Other than that, no other symptoms at all...I may chicken out of testing on Tuesday, and do it later on this week! Xx

Ramie your will power is amazing!!! By the time I'm where you are I've usually done 5 tests haha

Hello ladies!

Ramie your will power is amazing!!! By the time I'm where you are I've usually done 5 tests haha

Haha, I'm just too scared I'll get a bfn!

I usually wait till AF is due... just got to the point where I couldn't see another :bfn: lol. But AF is due Sunday & I'm on a night out Friday, so guess I will be testing early this time.

Should be 12DPO then though, so hopefully will know, I have a 15miu test waiting.

:dust: to all.

xxx

I usually cant get past 9dpo without testing! Its soooo hard, especially when they are at hand! I tested straight after ovulation this month.... i need to get a grip! I strangely felt better for it tho despite it being BFN! AF is due between sat and tues, not entirely sure as been irregular recently. I'm not getting any positive feelings this month and already feel sure ill be joining the February testing thread by the end of the week. Having low dull achy pains for a few days with pink cm yest :(
Good luck to all the testers still to test this month x

Good luck pixie! If you're not due until the weekend pink cm could be implantation bleeding!

Ah thanks, i really hope so but so scared to get my hopes up. Makes that af/bfn so much harder than it already is. ill cling on to that positive thought for the moment though. I so hope that witch gets lost this month, id be due 2nd Oct which i would love!

Well AF got me today, right on time...so a :bfn: for me this month...but I did buy some OPK's and started temp checkin this morning so I'm real excited for next cycle :) Congrats 3 boys!

Sorry AF got you :hugs: FX for next cycle :dust:

Well...looks like I'm 1DPO! But I definitely won't be joining you testing in January :nope: My test date is Feb 4th. But AF is due 27th Jan...so who knows? :haha:

Our afs are due the same day! Let's hope they stay away for us both! Fx'd :)

I can't believe I tested today at 6 dpo. No will power whatsoever!!! I knew it would be negative, just had to do it. I ordered some of the super sensitive 10miu Internet cheapies last month. Has anyone used those?

I had bfp at 9dpo with a first response test then I bought some of the 10 miu tests and tested the next day and it was bfn then i used another first response and it was Bfp so i would definitley say that the first response worked way better for me and showed sooner... I eventually got a very very faint bfp on the 10 miu test

I can't believe I tested today at 6 dpo. No will power whatsoever!!! I knew it would be negative, just had to do it. I ordered some of the super sensitive 10miu Internet cheapies last month. Has anyone used those?

I had bfp at 9dpo with a first response test then I bought some of the 10 miu tests and tested the next day and it was bfn then i used another first response and it was Bfp so i would definitley say that the first response worked way better for me and showed sooner... I eventually got a very very faint bfp on the 10 miu test

Thats interesting to know, I have these too and was relying on using them to show my BFP when it comes

I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...I will not test till Friday...

This is interesting. What dpo did you finally get a bfp on the Internet ones? And congrats on your bfp :)

This is interesting. What dpo did you finally get a bfp on the Internet ones? And congrats on your bfp :)

thank you.... I got bfp with the 10 miu at 11 dpo ... which is still early I guess but it just suprised me because they are suppose to be more sensitive than the other ones... I got my 10 Miu from early-pregnancy-tests.com so I dont think I would recommend them lol.. might as well just pick one up from the store lol ....

Hmm I have the ones from that website too. And I have a FRER too. I wasn't gonna use the frer yet but now it's tempting....

So 10miu ones are probably not as sensitive as they claim because I think frer are 25 right? I got mine from that website too, and pre-seed. Another bfn at 7dpo for me OBVIOUSLY!!! I plan to skip tomorrow and test at 9dpo, but we'll see how that goes...

Hey katie

how was your temp this morning. Mines dropped to just above the coverline :sad2:

xx

Mine's gone right down again Lisa...looks like I haven't ov'd after all :cry:

Oh no!!! Where do you think your coverline is??

X

hi Katie, Lisa. Mine's low again today but still above coverline. Just waiting for the :witch:. If she doesn't show I'll test again Thursday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->