January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I'm only 2dpo and I have had disturbed sleep, feeling sick, runny nose, sore throat and very, very vivid dreams. Either I am pregnant and I just have a very, very fast little bean or I am coming down with a nasty bug.

hi Katie, Lisa. Mine's low again today but still above coverline. Just waiting for the :witch:. If she doesn't show I'll test again Thursday morning

hey hun, i just wanted to say that my chart dropped 2 days in a row before i got my BFP here is a link to it if you want to take a look! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32cf20
I thought i was out as well!

Hello ladies, we have opened a thread where real women can shares stories about how long it REALLY takes to conceive. We would love to hear your story on https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/513137-long-does-really-take-ttc-truth-lets-hear.html

Hey 3boys, that's great to hear! I'm still expecting the :witch: as I'd rather expect her and she doesn't show than think I'm pg and she does

I had bfp at 9dpo with a first response test then I bought some of the 10 miu tests and tested the next day and it was bfn then i used another first response and it was Bfp so i would definitley say that the first response worked way better for me and showed sooner... I eventually got a very very faint bfp on the 10 miu test[/QUOTE]

This is interesting. What dpo did you finally get a bfp on the Internet ones? And congrats on your bfp :)[/QUOTE]

thank you.... I got bfp with the 10 miu at 11 dpo ... which is still early I guess but it just suprised me because they are suppose to be more sensitive than the other ones... I got my 10 Miu from early-pregnancy-tests.com so I dont think I would recommend them lol.. might as well just pick one up from the store lol ....[/QUOTE]

Frer tests have a sensitivity of 6.3 miu so that's why you had a bfp from them sooner!

So 10miu ones are probably not as sensitive as they claim because I think frer are 25 right? I got mine from that website too, and pre-seed. Another bfn at 7dpo for me OBVIOUSLY!!! I plan to skip tomorrow and test at 9dpo, but we'll see how that goes...

No, FRERs are the most sensitive: 6.3 miu! However, my friend tested with one a day after af was due and bfn, then tested again 4 days later and bfp! So they don't always work before af is due, but if they don't then no other test will either, as they are the most sensitive and the most accurate (I've read). Hope this helps!

Frer tests have a sensitivity of 6.3 miu so that's why you had a bfp from them sooner![/QUOTE]

O ok i could have sworn it wasa 25 miu i guess that would make alot of sense then lol thanks

Hey 3boys, that's great to hear! I'm still expecting the :witch: as I'd rather expect her and she doesn't show than think I'm pg and she does

I'm in the same boat - my temp dipped about .7 degrees :( I still am getting BFN...:wacko:

Congrats to all you ladies with the :bfp: 's! :happydance:
:witch: starting as we speak for me :cry: but don't update it yet Katie as not quite full flow... Will keep you updated. At least no spotting for days this month! x

So I went to the Dr. today because I've been having knee pain (possible injury caused by TTC!!!!). They made me take a pregnancy test to clear me for x-rays. It was a urine test and I'm only 9dpo. It came back negative, but I didn't think a test would be accurate this early? I think, if I did in fact conceive, that I implanted at 7dpo, so would there have been enough HCG in my system for a urine test to pick it up? Or, should I consider myself out? :shrug: I've read that urine tests, wheter at home or at the Dr. office are all the same so I don't know what to think. I guess I will just have to wait it out...UGH! :growlmad:

I think I'm out. BFN and temp dipped. AF is due tomorrow or Thursday so we will see

So I went to the Dr. today because I've been having knee pain (possible injury caused by TTC!!!!). They made me take a pregnancy test to clear me for x-rays. It was a urine test and I'm only 9dpo. It came back negative, but I didn't think a test would be accurate this early? I think, if I did in fact conceive, that I implanted at 7dpo, so would there have been enough HCG in my system for a urine test to pick it up? Or, should I consider myself out? :shrug: I've read that urine tests, wheter at home or at the Dr. office are all the same so I don't know what to think. I guess I will just have to wait it out...UGH! :growlmad:

I believe the doctors office urine tests are quite low sensitivity - you're not out until the witch shows! FX she won't!

Well girls so far so good... no af! Period pains have gone too which is good. I was wondering if my high temps could have been due to illness last week? Though I am close to the coverline. KEep your fingers crossed that she stays away. I haven't tested since 12dpo but will be testing later today if she doesn't show.

Can anyone do some squinting for me?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/P1030459.jpg

back in casing

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/P1030462.jpg

it came up well within the time limit so fx it's not an evap!

back in casing

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/P1030462.jpg

it came up well within the time limit so fx it's not an evap!

wow :happydance: :happydance: thats fab congrats. Are you testing again tomorro? how many dpo and what test? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->