January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

It's a clearblue easy and I'm 14dpo. Had cramps 11/12 dpo. Not sure if it's a BFP or BFN yet :( I'm going to get some superdrug cheapies later!

It's a clearblue easy and I'm 14dpo. Had cramps 11/12 dpo. Not sure if it's a BFP or BFN yet :( I'm going to get some superdrug cheapies later!

it looks like a BFP to me!!! good luck on the other tests let us know and post some pics i like to see the BFP pics makes me happy!! :happydance:

back in casing

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/P1030462.jpg

it came up well within the time limit so fx it's not an evap!

Hi there, I really hope this is the beginning of a BFP for you but I just wanted to urge a bit of caution. Is this a Clearblue? I used two of these at the weekend and got exactly the same as you. A thin blue line - I posted it in the gallery if you wanted to look - that came up well within the timelimit. Since then I have had BFNs on ICs (four or five of them) and on First Responses and although no AF I really do not think they were true positives.

When I posted mine, everyone advised to check it with a pink dye test.

I really hope this is you BFP but I would try another test to be sure. FX'd for you!

Thanks girls I'm going out later on so will pick up some superdrug tests. Thanks Struth, I know you can get really nasty evaps with CB. I'm taking it with a pinch of salt atm. But every hour the :Witch: stays away I'm that bit happier!

Indeed - I hopes she stays away and it is a BFP for you Jennifaerie!

Thanks Struth! I hope you get yours! I'm 14 dpo anyway so you'd think I'd have had a line sooner if it was a BFP.

How many dpo are you Struth?

Thanks Struth! I hope you get yours! I'm 14 dpo anyway so you'd think I'd have had a line sooner if it was a BFP.

How many dpo are you Struth?

Well.... i'm not really sure! I came of the pill last month and this is my first cycle. I thought that I had Ov'd on the 31st (ish) as I had EWCM on the 29th and 30th (was not temping or using OPKs so can't be sure).

I'm on CD31 today which if I did Ov when I think I did would make me 19DPO! I'm guessing that my cycle is a bit messed up what with coming off the pill.

I have been testing since 13DPO and all have been BFN - apart from the Clearblues which were both like yours, although looking back mine were probably fainter than yours but definitely very thin blue lines.

No sign of AF so have now started OPKing (all negative - which is to be expected I guess) and have ordered a thermometer. Am hoping AF will arrive so that I can get charting!

I had a few messed up cycles when i came off the implant. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm going out later so will pick up some tests then if no :witch:. I've been charting this month and am still above coverline which is good though I have had a drop. My lines are the same colour as the control line and now dried they have come colour right through (thicker). But the only really dark blue bit is on the left hand edge. I could do with knowing as I'm going on a snowboarding holiday tommorrow. I'll be boarding either way but will be taking it VERY easy if I'm pg.
Which thermometer have you bought? I have the cheap babymad one from amazon

Your do sounds more positive than mine then - mine was just a very thing blue line on the left hand side of where the line should be. You can see the first one here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/511333-bfp-evap-please-help.html

If you are snowboarding I would definitely take another test before you go. A friend of mine went skiing when she was early on though (about 6-7 weeks) - she and baby were fine!

The thermometer is one from Home Health UK - they sell OPKs, tests, and so on. I ordered it through Amazon but they also sell on ebay. It has not arrived yet but hopefully it will be ok.

Let us know how you go with your test if you do another one! FX'd...

good luck! cant wait to see the result! x x

I've got the Babymad one from Amazon and I've just found out I've been using it wrong :dohh:

I've got the Babymad one from Amazon and I've just found out I've been using it wrong :dohh:

you just have to laugh! If you dont get your BFP this month than at least your chart should be easier to read next month! x x

What've you been doing KatieKittyKat? I might have been doing the same? Thanks for that Struth I'm classing it as a maybe. I had an evap on a CB a few days ago and it looks totally diff to that which is good!

I hope you get your BFP soon Struth!

What've you been doing KatieKittyKat? I might have been doing the same? Thanks for that Struth I'm classing it as a maybe. I had an evap on a CB a few days ago and it looks totally diff to that which is good!

I wasn't waiting for it to beep - just taking it out when it stopped going up. I wasn't putting it in my mouth until AFTER it had beeped 4 times. :dohh:

lol no i've been waiting for the beep! Struth I looked at your thread, it does look a bit diffeent to mine but not enough to think it's not the same thing.

Just me then.....how have I not known this for 70 days?!? I've got a degree and everything....:dohh:

I wasn't waiting for it to beep - just taking it out when it stopped going up. I wasn't putting it in my mouth until AFTER it had beeped 4 times. :dohh:

Oh no! Could that explain your chart? Have you tested recently?

lol no i've been waiting for the beep! Struth I looked at your thread, it does look a bit diffeent to mine but not enough to think it's not the same thing.

Let's hope it is different and that it is a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->