January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

Well, Tristansmom, I hope beyond hope that you get your BFP for March then! I am sending you tons of baby dust :dust:

To the people that use Opks regularly I have a question if you could please answer? Do you still get faint lines on your Opks even after you've O'd? I know every line that isn't as strong or stronger than the control line is negative so I haven't gotten a positive Opk so far. However the lines were stronger around CD12-14 although still negative definitely stronger than they are now and looking at my chart I'm wondering if maybe I actually O'd in the early hours of the 14th and just missed my positive Opk even though I'm still getting faint lines on the ICs and flashy smiles on the digital. Thoughts? I can link a picture of my chart if anyone wants to take a look as well.

Edited to say I have been keeping my Opks this months to compare them and the last few days I haven't noticed the faint lines within the time limit it is only later when they are dry so they could even be Evap lines. BUT my days before CD12 don't have any lines even when dry so I'm thinking they are real lines.

I have a second line no matter when I test on an opk. Way before and then 3 days or more after ovulation they get super light, but that is me. Everyone is different with how strong their hormones and surges are.

Got a squinter this evening!

Attachments

• IMG_6540.jpg
    IMG_6540.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
Oh my goodness PS I see it! Congrats! Do you want to wait for darker before I mark you BFP?

My back is killing me today, but not lower back, middle back??
I don't usually get back pain before af.

Meg, I had that last 2ww - was really weird but I have no clue why.

Just curious, has anyone else experienced dry cm during their tww? For me during the few days before af arrives, I always have an increase in sticky/white cm (sorry tmi). This month (1st time trying since early m/c) I've been as dry as the desert! (with the exception of O time when it was ewcm and then very Watery). The only other time this has happened was when I was pg the first time :/
Ugh this weekend can't get here soon enough

(is there a way to edit a post from the mobile site?)
I forgot to mention I did have a teeny tiny amount of brown spotting the day before yesterday as I mentioned in my 1st post on here. I apologize if im repeating myself

Brown spotting a few days ago is a good sign!
I am not having much cm either.
I am struggling to keep my eyes open tonight. Was the same last night but thought it was because I was feeling a bit stressed/anxious.
Boobs are hurting again when bf DS.
Back has been killing me all day.

Forgot to post yesterday but AF shomwed. One final cycle of IUI before I'm out of ttc game forever. Taking this month off as we will be trying a medicated cycle this round ❤️

Oh I hope if anyone gets a BFP it's you tristansmum. I remember you saying it's likely your last attempt. Really hoping it's a successful round.

Congrats PSamuel! How many days post o did you test! I can see that line on there :)

Fingers crossed tristansmum! And everyone still waiting. I stupidly ran to the bathroom this morning only to find my FR box in the cupboard was actually empty :( so now gonna wait another day... Oh well ... *sigh* I guess I can manage one more day.

:spermy::witch:

It's a battle to the end! Which will win next cycle!?!

Cycle 1 for me:

Witch score 1 V Spermy score 0

Hi all... sorry i missed lots of days here so difficult to comment about everyone..
Congrats to the bfps i missed!! To those still waiting for O... really hope you get it and can test in feb!
Sorry for those who are out... here's hoping feb brings you luck :) For the special cases like tristansmom... sending lots of wishes your way and hope you get it this last try. @Jojazie: love the graphic lol!
And those in tww.. gl and there's always hope.. i had all my usual AF symptoms and didn't even test, then at 17dpiui when AF was late... got my first ever bfp after a 4.5 year wait!! Praying for a sticky bean, but at least i can say for now that there's hope for other ltttc'ers out there

https://i68.tinypic.com/vqjtpc.jpg

hi all... Sorry i missed lots of days here so difficult to comment about everyone..
Congrats to the bfps i missed!! To those still waiting for o... Really hope you get it and can test in feb!
Sorry for those who are out... Here's hoping feb brings you luck :) for the special cases like tristansmom... Sending lots of wishes your way and hope you get it this last try. @jojazie: Love the graphic lol!
And those in tww.. Gl and there's always hope.. I had all my usual af symptoms and didn't even test, then at 17dpiui when af was late... Got my first ever bfp after a 4.5 year wait!! Praying for a sticky bean, but at least i can say for now that there's hope for other ltttc'ers out there

https://i68.tinypic.com/vqjtpc.jpg

congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back