January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

Thanks cppeace! Now just trying not to get my hopes up too high!

Congratulations peach!!

Understand completely Jmack.

AFM I think I ovulated cd20. If my temp stays what is or goes up ff will mark it. For some reason my underarms and side boobs are sore, very odd for me.

Congrats Ragnhild! So pleased for you after trying for so long. I wish you a H&H 9 months x

Ragnhild congrats!!

Psamuel - I loooove that! After you test, you should give him a gift, just to say you knew and you love him so much that you wanted to share the excitement of his plan together. Hehe. Up to you but I just think it's so sweet either way. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

AF Officially arrived this morning!

Good luck to the rest of you testing, hoping for many more BFP's in the last few days of January!

Off to February for me, hopefully ovulating during valentines will be lucky for me!

Sorry to hear that Hopeful! Wish you luck in February. We need to devise our plans to shoot Cupid lol

congrats to the BFP's !!

so im 13dpo and i tested this morning and got a BFN :( still not giving up hope til AF arrives

Anything before 14dpo is an early bfp! People getting the insanely early 9,10,11 dpo bfp make the more normal 12 or beyond bfp seem late. You definitely shouldn't give up hope!

Well... AF arrived in the middle of the night last night ;( 1 day early
I'm pretty devastated as I was starting to let myself believe I might actually be pg. I don't know why my boobs are hurting when bf, I guess maybe I have thrush or something. So upset and feel like giving up. I don't think I'm going to put much effort into trying next month as I don't really see the point.

Aww Meg, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is when hope gets raised. Come back and try again when you are ready. :hugs:

I'm out! :( AF arrived means I only has a 25 day cycle which has never happened before :/ hope those still waiting to test all get bfps ! See u in feb x

Aww sorry you two. Hoping Cupid brings ya'll the best valentines for February. :hugs:

So, AF was due yesterday. Nothing came! Today when I've wiped I've had some pink spotting twice and it's not got any heavier. I've never had this before? Does the mean AF is here? Or could my body just be playing tricks with me? Should I still test in the morning if AF doesn't properly come? And even more importantly, when do I count the beginning of my next cycle if it's this light?

Please help! I'm guessing this isn't my month :( But is there still a possibility?

Light spotting can be implantation or premenstrual. Since you're a day late, have you taken a test yet? Now would definitely be the time.

I had some highly unusual premenstrual spotting two cycles ago. I was convinced that I was pregnant, but then my period started after 7 days of nonstop spotting. It turns out that I had been so stressed out over getting a BFP that my emotions were affecting my cycle, which is a common thing with females who get heavily stressed for several days. But don't count yourself out yet; a new cycle does not begin until there's full flow, not just spotting.

I brought a test today thinking I'd test first thing tomorrow morning, so I think I'll probably still do it and just see. Atleast I know one way or the other then. You're probably right, I am probably stressing myself out by thinking about it all the time.

If I get a BFN I'll try and just relax a little. Thanks for the advice. So, if AF doesn't show up and I just continue to get spotting do I presume I haven't started a new cycle? Our bodies are so complicated!

I'll let you know how the test goes in the morning. :) Fx

If it is not flow it isn't af. If no flow by morn test. FX :dust:

Change my bfp please. I had an ectopic pregnancy which pretty much scared the TTC out of me.

I'm so very sorry to hear that glovties. I will definitely update your status. Were they able to give you the shot to fix the situation or did you have to have surgery. I hope you are alright. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->