• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January TTC-ers

Monday feels like ages away at the moment! I'm 11dpo and wondering how early I could test rather than when I should. Haha. I have not felt like myself at all this week and I've never been so impatient in all my life. I know no matter when I test if I get a BFN I'm going to be so disappointed.

I was thinking the same about disney. Hope everything is okay.

LynAnne that's how I was, hated the waiting and wanted to test earlier, and knew I'd be disappointed with a bfn but still wanted to do it. Lol. I ended up doing one the day before AF was due and got a bfn so assumed I was out. So don't give up hope until AF shows up :)

I've also been wondering about Disney, hoping she's alright...

Lynanne, I think it's probably best to wait too, although many ladies get a positive result from as early as 10dpo.

xx

I've never even POAS so I think that makes me want to do it even more for some reason. I'm considering testing tomorrow but I'm not sure that I will. I don't know why but today I just feel "out", like this just isn't my cycle. To be fair, if it's not and AF arrives on Monday when she's due I think I'll be glad. I'm sort of looking forward to trying properly next month instead of how we went about it at the end of January! Hopefully the waiting game next cycle will be easier.

Decided to POAS this morning and think I see a line. I've posted in Pregnancy Test pictures forum. Let me know what you think ladies??

Wow LynAnne that's definitely a BFP. Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Thank you! I don't quite believe it. Better see about getting pregnancy vitamins then!

It will take a while to sink in....it's just become more real for us as we've told our parents and they're excited which is lovely. So pleased for you, will you keep testing?

Plan is to test again on Tuesday or Wednesday when AF is officially late to double check. We're hoping to not tell our families until about 8 weeks but I dunno how I'm gonna keep it a secret for that long!!

Oooooh I am so excited, another BFP! Congratz Lynanne, I am chuffed to bits for you! How are you feeling? xx

And what about you other lovely pregnant ladies, how are you doing? xx

Bubble, Casey and Disney, any of you still floating around here? Would love to hear from you all! xx

I am currently on CD13 and thinking I'm about to O if I havent already. Had a sneaking doubt that I might not have O'd last cycle, despite all the indications, so I went and bought OPKs. I think I got a positive or very very nearly positive result, so that's put my mind at ease. Going to say that Monday will be 1DPO, and that means testing on 28th or the 1st. Hoping this cycle will be my BFP and I can join you ladies in the pregnancy boards. If it happens for me, we'll all be due a couple weeks apart! :haha: it'll be so great to follow eachothers progress :flower:

xx

Hey Lozzie, fx for you this cycle, good news about the OPK. Will be thinkin of you & waiting to see your result on the 28th :) would be lovely to have you a few weeks behind and following each other's pregnancy :)

I'm feeling ok, apart from super hungry, tired and back ache lol although I'm tired I'm having problems sleeping throughout he night. Very frustrating. We've told our immediate family now which was lovely, feels more real now lol. ATM I'm struggling to not worry, I'm petrified something will go wrong before 12 weeks and I can't stop worrying about it! Xx

Mrs.Gj - thank you!

Lozzie - thank you. It hasn't sunk in yet at all. Of course I'm only 4 weeks so I have all my fingers crossed that itll all be okay seeing as it's very early days. I cannot believe that it happened first cycle! DH thinks it's hilarious that it did!

Got my fx for you this cycle. I hope this is the one for you!

Lozzie- officially 1DPO! Bring on the tww.

It's dragging already, Mrs.Gj, keep wishing it was next saturday so I can test test test!

I'm just ignoring my body this cycle, I am very dissapointed with it because of all it's promising symptoms last time :haha: so I have nothing to report. It is only 2dpo so I couldnt have anything to report anyway! :D

xx

I understand, just checking in on you. This thread is quiet these days but I didn't want to think no one was still here for you. Pop in and let me know how you're doing.

Hey all, I'm having no luck with this ttc lark! The last and only time ive had sex this month was 5 days before the big O. We didn't even do it over Valentines as our 4 year old has croup! Worst week of my life, but cant be helped I guess.

Congrats on all the bfp! I'm still dreaming about that being me soon, this is month 9 of trying but I guess you cant even class this month as a trying month ha ha!

Guess I'm fed up of people thinking that I should just be happy as I have a son and a daughter and they're healthy, people think I'm mad!

So, heres my story - My daughter is from a previous relationship, her dad was my first true love and unfortunately an arsehole - he left when I found out I was pregnant and has never been back since - shes 5 now!
My son is with my fiancé, I met him in my last few weeks of pregnancy but we never officially became an item until after my daughter was born - I fell pregnant with my son pretty quick, there is only 16 months between them in age.
Unfortunately I suffered post natal depression with my son until he was 2 :( There are no words to describe the pain I went through, hearing him cry but not wanting to be near him, I still have nightmares!

Part of me feels like not falling pregnant is a punishment, but I guess the reason why I so badly want another is to feel the happiness and love everyone should feel when they have a baby, not heart ache or depression! Feel like I deserve that and so does my Fiance.

Sorry to rant, having a bad night I guess! My son turned 4 today and I always get emotional on birthdays haha!!

Hope everyone is well :) x

Lozzie I certainly haven't stopped thinking about you,nas well as Disney on here. I often come to check on here to see if there's an update. Please keep us posted.

Sorry to hear about your pnd bubble, I couldn't imagine it! I hope you get your BFP soon, sounds like you certainly deserve it. Don't worry about this month, when your LO's are poorly it can't be helped that you can't get BD'ing. Your time will come I'm sure :) x

Took my second test today and the line is so light that you can barely see it. I feel like we might have jumped the gun on this whole month. DH is going to buy some more tests tonight and I'll test again tomorrow but a part of me isn't feeling hopeful.

Oh no LynAnne, fingers crossed for you everything is ok. Please keep us up to date, thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->