Jodie's Happy :-) Jodie's Sad :-( thread

J

Jodes2011

Come and say hiya

THIS WAS ONCE THE NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD BUT DMOM HAS TAKEN OVER AND IS NOW DOING THE REVISED TESTING THREAD

FF is showing my AF date is for November 12-13, can put me down for around there? lol, my birthday is the 14th, wouldn't that be a great birthday surprise lol. Its not giving me their actual testing date yet though.

Thanks Jodes!

I will be joining as soon as AF arrives, I will let you know my testing date then.
Good luck to all the November testing Ladies!!!

FF is showing my AF date is for November 12-13, can put me down for around there? lol, my birthday is the 14th, wouldn't that be a great birthday surprise lol. Its not giving me their actual testing date yet though.

mines on the 4th november and guess when i'm testing :winkwink: GL and i hope you get that BFP :hugs:

Well I will go ahead and give my testing date which will be Nov. 10th!

Hi jode ,how are u lovely?:hugs::kiss:

much better just took a little nap i bet i can't sleep tonight now haha! How are you? You feeling any better? :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Much better ,thanks ,I also had a nap :happydance:Got my laundry done and kids all bathed and in bed early tonight ,dh just having a moan at me for being on here so I told him I was ordering his Xmas present and he better not look or he will spoil it :haha::blush:

Hi jode ,how are u lovely?:hugs::kiss:

much better just took a little nap i bet i can't sleep tonight now haha! How are you? You feeling any better? :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Much better ,thanks ,I also had a nap :happydance:Got my laundry done and kids all bathed and in bed early tonight ,dh just having a moan at me for being on here so I told him I was ordering his Xmas present and he better not look or he will spoil it :haha::blush:

how funny because my dh was saying the same thing to me. I'd just taken a 20min nap (not long really) and then i came on here just to have a quick look and he started to have a go at me because the kids were playing up and he wanted me to sort it. I told him no and that he can sort it out. He spoke to me like crap :growlmad: :hugs::hugs:xx

Wow Jodes, hopefully we will both get our :bfp: on our birthdays :)

November is the month ladies!!!! I have a good feeling! With the cold season coming, more snuggling together, all getting ready for Christmas.... It has to be good :happydance::thumbup:

What a Christmas present to our families as well :)

Hi Ladies,
I hope its ok I join up here. I turn 35 this month (next week) and AF got me a couple days ago. I will be testing mid Nov and will confirm a date when I know more :) Thanks! :hugs:

Hi put me down for the 4th Nov too. No matter how many days in the month Af always seems to come on the 4th. Mind you if I O late I´ll adjust that.
Good luck everyone!

Hi put me down for the 4th Nov too. No matter how many days in the month Af always seems to come on the 4th. Mind you if I O late I´ll adjust that.
Good luck everyone!

U too nat ,:hugs::hugs:

Please put me down for testing on November 1st!
FX for those BFPs, Ladies! :)

Put me down for November 3rd this month. Took last month off so hoping for good results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->