journey of ttc after the pill group

Hmmm spotting could b implantation bleeding unfortunatly no bding yet for me as dh wasn't in the mood last night!!! But I'm not too worried as he's promised me for tonight heehee and I still have 5days till ovulation x

Maybe IB I guess. I had bad cramps earlier too but I haven't had any more spotting - just woke with it in my pants (TMI!). I guess I'm just a bit concerned after spotting last cycle at 9dpo... I guess I just have to wait it out and see.

Love the fact that you are on a promise! :haha:

for some reasonb my ticker said 5days tillov earlier but its not 3 days which is right so hes got no choice in it for the next 5 days haha

hey there! How are things?

Well, the :witch: got me today - no surprise really, I had been spotting for three days and could feel that she was on her way. So onto cycle 3....

I'm just concerned about the length of my LP - only 9 days this cycle. Have been doing some reading and think that I might have low progesterone and so I'm going to try taking a vit b complex this month and see how that goes.

I just can't decide whether to go to the drs about it or see how this cycle goes?

Well I don't really know what's going on with me according my last 2 cycles I was due to ov yesterday but as yet no ewcm and no positive opk? God I wish I was able to temp again but connor is going through a really bad sleep regression :( sorry that AF showed up for u and so early too maybe its worth a visit to the gp. Hun? Xx

That's strange isn't it?! Our bodies are odd things. I guess you will just have to keep BD'ing just in case!

Yes - I think I will ring the doctors this morning. Will keep you posted.

Any sign of O for you yet?

I've had an odd few days. I had one day of full AF and then a day of spotting and then it stopped. Odd. And my temp was high this morning too - in fact they have hardly dropped below the coverline. Not sure what is going on - I even tested this morning just in case! Of course it was a :bfn: but I just had to check in case it wasn't AF.

I'm guessing that my temp will drop again tomorrow but how odd..

Ooh how strange I've ran out of opks now but I think I ov yesterday due to ov pains but stillno ewcm so just waiting really xx

How the 2WW going Mum2beagain? Hope all is well.

I'm just waiting for O - cd9 tomorrow....

hi hun tww is not really happening for me unfortunatly we well and truly missed ov this cycle as my poor ds feel downt eh stairs on wednesday and was rushed to hosp and we were kept in for 3 days and while i was in i had ewcm and high soft open cx so i definatkly missed it as it had been atleast 5 days since we dtd hes ok but hosp suspected abuse and called ss needless top say i have had a pretty rough time ss have spoken to me on the phone they have said they dont have any conserns but will be out this week to do a home check so im just waiting for af to move on to next cycle

my sil is in labour as we speak her waters went last night im soo excited to meet my little niece maicy xx

OMG - what a time you have had. Nightmare all round - is DS ok? Is he out of hospital? What a worrying time for you. :hugs:

I've been today to meet my friend's new baby - born last week. She is a poppet! Hope your SIL and the baby are ok!

And as for TTC - there is always next cycle :hugs:

I'm on cd10 today - no positive opk yet - so I'm just waiting :coffee:!

hiya hun yeah connor is fine bless him he was all along really just had some swelling in his forehead they thought ther was a fracture in his skull but it wasnt thank god ss were due to come out today but rang to cancel half an hour b4 they were due typical eh!! af is due on sunday for me hows things with yiou?

Glad to hear he is ok! Are ss dropping it now then or are they still coming to poke their noses in?

I'm just waiting for O :coffee:! On cd13 today - O'd on cd19 last cycle so it could be any day I guess.... no sign yet though!

there still coming there coming monday im dreading it i was in care asa teen and ss make me feel uncomfortable xx

GL today - I'll be thinking of you. Don't worry too much - surely they can't do anything as it was just one of those things. Just think of it as them just checking that Connor is ok (which is a good thing) rather than them checking up on you.

Nothing much happening here (apart from the OH twisting his ankle - he still managed to BD though bless him!!) - still waiting for O. CD 16 today so it should hopefully come in the next few days (FX'd!).

Let me know how you get on today...

Hey hun all went well ss have no concerns and have closed the case thank god but something I'm a little conffused about af is 3 days late I did a test yesterday and bfn so god knows what's going on lol good luck with the bd xx

Glad to hear that about ss - phew!!! you must be relieved?

As for AF - do you think you may have O'd later than you think? You did say that you weren't getting EWCM when you should have been and didn't you run out of opks? Did you get a positive one in the end?

I'd say - give it a couple of days and if she hasn't arrived by then, test again!

hey. think i posted on here a while back about my cycles being completely messed up since coming off the pill. well i not had a period since September...
but just wanted to give you all hope cos i found out 2 weeks ago that i am pregnant!
complete surprise seeing as no period for soooo long lol im about 5-6 weeks.. not too sure as i only know roughly when i ovulated thx to a well timed blood test!

Congrats coopfairy! That is great news! Hope you have a H&H nine months :dust:!

I'm just waiting for O this cycle. :coffee: Last cycle was cd19. I'm on cd17 today so am hoping for a positive opk tomorrow. Please, please, please let it be on cd19 so that I can at least be regular again.....!

Having said that - I had an almost positive yesterday. I therefore did another last night expecting it to be positive but it wasn't - it was lighter than the first. Then this morning it was lighter again. A bit confusing but I'm temping too so we're just bd'ing and waiting for opks or FF to confirm O. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->