journey of ttc after the pill group

yay for a temp rise struth looking good so im guessing 2 more high temps and ff will put in ov for you x

Yup - I tested this morning with some fake temps and, yes, if I get two more then it will confirm O for yesterday! So pleased - especially as we managed to cover it quite well (we were on holiday and so had lots of spare time!).

Looks like this one will be 31 days (if LP stays the same) - soooo much better :happydance:

thats definatly much better when do u think you will be testing you have certainly had O covered hahaha good old holiday eh :winkwink:

LOL!!! It was a lovely holiday - we just relaxed and read and chilled out and BD'd!!!!! :rofl:

As for testing - my LP was 11 days last time so if I go on that then :witch: is due on the 15th. I will try and hold out until then but knowing me I will break and test early!!

Nice hi temp again for you struth ill be checking in the morning but looks like u definatly ov where did u go on holiday? I would love a holiday no such luck atm tho dh is being promoted to head chef\kitchen manager so he's working sooo much although he's just had 3 days off with extreme thonsilitis :( will be starting bding everyday where possible from tommorrow heehee

Yes - am hoping for one final one tomorrow and FF will confirm it! FX'd!

We went to the Canaries for a cheap week of winter sun. It was lovely! Congrats to your OH on the promotion - will you be going away later in the year?

Wow - are you close to O again? I guess you must be but that seems to have gone quite quickly! Not sure if it has for you though :rofl:!

Morning! Have had the temp rise I was after but can't put it in FF as they are upgrading it. Hurry up guys I want to see O confirmed!!

I've got 8days till ov its dragging lol we will probobly go aay sep but in this country as I'm hoping to be heavily pregnant by then so well save going abroad and get a villa next year with the 3 kids was it hot in the canarires this time of year? X

That sounds good! Ha ha - even though we are TTC I keep forgetting to factor in any bump into my future plans! I guess I'm just trying to not get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen for us.

It was lovely and warm - 24 degrees or so - it was sitting round the pool sunbathing and reading a book weather. I wish we were back there....!

Hey struth just looked at ur chart its loooking nice and hi xx

Yeah - it seems similar to last cycle. It went high on cd4 and then dipped on cd5..... Not too much longer to wait....!

How are things with you?

Just waiting around I've got about 6days till ov started opks today just gotta wait for a positive lol x

Ooo! So you will be BD'ing over the next few days then?!

My temp has stayed the same this morning - still high though. I also woke up sweating - in fact I woke a couple of times in the night as I was really hot. Does that mean anything?

I'm not sure about the sweating hun strange, ep for me bding starts tonight lol hubby has had thonsilitis so there's been no chance up till now but he's back to wrk today so if he can work he can bd hahaha

LOL!!!! Hope that you can convince him and that the spermies find the egg! :dust:

well didnt manage to talk dh round last night he didnt get in till midnight and hed been at work since 9am so he was shattered but tonight theres no excuses haha how are you today struth?

katie any news on your bloods?

Hmmm - spotting at 7dpo....

How are things with you? Getting lots of BDing in?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->