July 1st anyone else in July2013

Thanks! All was perfect at our scan and the hematoma is gone. Our little one slept through the whole scan. I'd been hoping to see him awake and moving about, but no complaints here with all that good news :)

Hi Ladies.

I just read through all the updates. It has been awhile. I have had a bad cold for amost 8 weeks, my youngest DD and I can not get rid of this mess. My DH is tired of us being sick.
I am so glad everyone is doing good and the babies are growing. I went for my scan they do between 18 to 22 weeks on Friday. We are having a boy. I am so excited and my older kids are also. Three DDs are enough. LOL. My DH on the other hand wanted another girl. He says he is so used to our DD that he is nervous about a boy. I am very excited about having a boy, my little boy will be 17 when the baby comes. I have to go back next Monday for another scan because they could not get the baby to move. He is breach and doesn't want to move. They needed to check his spine but no go. Other then that he looks healthy, just lazy.
I hope everyone continues to do well. Look forward to the updates.

Congrats Julie!! Fun to know the gender and happy to hear your little guy is looking good. It's a ways out still so I'm guessing he'll right himself as he wiggles around in there :)

Yay Julie- We are having a boy too! So one of each. DD was so cute I asked her where the baby is and she patted her own tummy!

wow its a boy athon... Im having a boy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 July baby =? blue babies for ladies 35+ obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow its a boy athon... Im having a boy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 July baby =? blue babies for ladies 35+ obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow- it really is!!! Any girls expected?
Congrats drhouse!

must have been something in the water...lol
Was at my new playgroup today and the lady who runs it said she didn't know I was expecting. Another lady said my bump was tiny...it is nice cause I been feeling like a beached whale. DD is happy right now watching the neighbour mow his yard.
We have 4 houses to view tomorrow. Bit of a shame it wasn't today because DH has been home all day. I snapped at him for not sitting down to eat his food cause DD is copying him and I just swept. I told him he needs to sit at the table with her and told her not to copy daddy's being bad! When she finished eating I said "look at all these crumbs" and she promptly blamed it on daddy! LOL It was hilarious.

Your DD sounds entertaining Libbysmum. My DD wants to feed the new baby strawberries and chocolate milk. My DH is a nervous wreck thinking she will do it. She is so independent and strong willed.
I think it is really neat that we all are having boys. We are still going through names. We are thinking of writing a few down and wait until he is here to name him. I don't know and I guess we have plenty of time to decide.

July really is a boy month! I'm due with a boy on July 4th :)

July really is a boy month! I'm due with a boy on July 4th :)

Wow-another one! Congratulations!!!

How is everyone feeling these days? The only big change I've noticed if late (other than my growing belly, that is!) is that I'm not getting up for the bathroom 3 times/night or running to one during the day every 2 min. It's kind of nice to sleep through the night again!

Heartburn like crazy...that is why I am up now not sleeping cause I had to sit up quick and run to bathroom to puke. It is horrible. I am hoping if I sit up a while the acid will subside. I took the recommended dose of Mylanta and feel no better at all. :( It is still burning up and down my throat. Very unpleasant. I had the same thing with DD - my mum seems to think it is cause I don't have much space btwn my chest and abdomen? Her theory not mine. I am currently cursing the burritos we had for dinner.
I am still getting up in the night to pee and to calm the toddler who insists on coming back to our bed...She has a pacifier and a blankie- not sure how much comfort she needs but am sure she doesn't need to be in our bed. DH is tired of it and so am I but I can't stand listening to her cry in her cot either.

Sorry you're having such bad heartburn, Libbysmum!

I can empathize as I was getting that quite bad for 3 weeks. I think Tums became one of my major food groups! It would also wake me up at night and a few times I almost threw up because of that. Have you tried sleeping on 2 pillows to elevate yourself more? For me, that has helped ease it a bit. Also, my doc told me to try and not eat anything for 3 hours before bed, which is also helping....it's not gone but getting better.

Thanks I am propped up with pillows at night...Yeah I probably went to bed too early after eating but I still woke up this morning with it. Am going to ask Dr for Zantacs.

Hi everyone have read the thread so feel like i know you all a bit already. I have just turned 36- I have 3girls who will be 16, 17 & 18 when baby arrives and found out via private gender scan at 16wks i'm having a little Boy :) he is due July 24th. Looks like this is turning into a boy thread as well as a July thread!!!

Happy birthday and congrats to you on your little man...how are your other kids excited for you? That is quite an age gap between them. It will be nice to have a son. I think my DH is really looking forward to doing some father/son things.
I got some Zantacs for the heartburn. Hooray. So curious to see if it works or not.
Very tired today as I didnt have my usual cup of coffee. :p

Oh I completely understand about horrendous heartburn! I have a mega pack of tums that has become my best friend!!!

I havent got the heart burn yet. but my feet hurt!!! Ive been begging DH to rub them!!!

Has anyone else got that? Also baby is mad busy between 1800 and 2200. Does anyone else have that too. I swear he will be a slug in the am, but a nightmare demon in the night time!

Any time I sit down to relax he seems to poke and prod me from the inside. Or if I drink something really cold like water he tends to respond. DH can't feel him yet...I think DH is just too impatient to sit around with his hand on my belly.
Got caught out in the rain today as we planned to look at more houses. I decided it was too ridiculous to drag a toddler around in this awful weather so we went shopping instead.

Libbysmum heartburn is awful i had it so bad around 6wks could not sleep felt like someone was burning my insides!!! also had it really bad with my first was drinking gaviscon for months.
My first tri was awful started with heartburn, then sickness (especially if i did not eat constantly) migraine and constipation (doc had to give me supositories as never went for upto a week!) As soon as i hit 13wks it all went and things are great now except i get really itchy especially bottom half of my legs and feet.
I felt baby move at 13wks and he is very active. He spends most of his time on my right side and it feels weird when he curls up there (you can even see him)
My eldest is over the moon so excited for baby coming but my younger 2 are mortified! Will be nice to have just 1 to do the things i never could with 3little ones (there is only 2yrs 3mths between them all) like swimming, riding a bike with baby seat, pulling a sledge etc etc. I split with their dad when they were little and he has not seen them since. I could not drive either so was hard work (getting on bus with 3babies, double buggy & food shopping!) I could not do it now would kill me! I think having a baby at 36 compared to 18 will be a lot harder, worried about the sleepless nights etc (never fazed me when i was young). I took being a mam like a duck to water and i'm so proud of what my girls have achieved already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->