July 1st anyone else in July2013

drhouse- fun to find out, isn't it? Congrats! Did you have a preference?

We knew we'd be thrilled either way with a healthy boy or girl. OH was initially wanting a girl and I had a slight preference for a boy, because I have so many nephews that I feel like I more know what to do with boys.

You'd never know now that OH initially had his heart set on a girl. When we hang out with friends, he keeps patting my belly proudly telling them, "that's my boy in there." He is now so excited to be having a son and has so many plans for everything they'll do together. It's cute! He's also started talking to the little one. I've never seen him so excited! :)

Myra thats wonderful. I had a pink preference as dh has a son. I am getting excited now though!

If I squint my eyes at my NT photos it looks like it could be a boy but on the face profile it looks exactly like my DD's scan pictures. It is either one or the other. Will find out in another month...yay!

I have the flu. I feel like I am dying. Will it ever go away? Hope everyone is better then me.

Julie I been sick since Christmas! It is horrible that you can't take anything for it other than panadol and vapor rub. Been drinking lots of juice and lemon and honey drinks. Think the worst has past thank GOD.
Have had a bad headache for 3 days straight...not sure if it is from the heat wave or being over tired from coughing in the night.

Julie- sorry to hear it! Rough enough to deal with all the physical discomforts of pregnancy without getting sick on top of it!! I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Lib- you too! Yours has been hanging on waaaay to long!:hugs:

just had my first antenatal appointment which was with a midwife and went really well. DH came along and we both got to hear the little peanuts heartbeat. It was cool. Was so happy to hear it. I have to go back on Friday for the Dr to discuss the birth plan etc...midwife took history and bp etc...all good.

just had my first antenatal appointment which was with a midwife and went really well. DH came along and we both got to hear the little peanuts heartbeat. It was cool. Was so happy to hear it. I have to go back on Friday for the Dr to discuss the birth plan etc...midwife took history and bp etc...all good.

Yay!! So exciting to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!!! Glad to hear DH was also able to go.

Hi ladies! Just wondering how all of the July moms are feeling these days? Sorry to read that some of you have been ill, so far I have dodged the germs (knock on wood). Doctors appointment for me this week (will be 15+4) not sure what to expect, especially since this is the first appointment with my OB (saw the NP in December).

Probably just discuss any concerns, medical history etc...Doctor may not do as much as the midwife. I am going friday and think that the Dr is going to talk about possible birth plan options.

great to hear that you booked in Libbys mum - I hope you had a great appt.... And get a private room when you get there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. I am due 23rd of July but baby will be born on or before the 3rd July because of my diabetes.

Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all!!! Xx

Welcome Dayce!! Congrats and hope you have healthy and happy 9 (well, at this point 5!! :) months!!

I think I've been feeling baby move these past 2 days...low down in the pelvic area and in exactly the same spot as I felt it yesterday. I thought I'd feel him move in different areas versus the same spot so I'm not certain if it's baby or not.

Dayce they moved my date to July 3rd too. Congrats! According to my LMP I am due July 1st but Doctor said 5th July and Ultrasound said 3rd...lol

Hi everyone, I'm a little late joining but I'm also due in July. I've read through from page 1 so I feel like I know a little about you all already! :) I'm 43 and expecting my third child on July 27th. But I'm also type 1 diabetic so the date will be early, between July 5th and 12th. Julie, like you I've also been put on Labatalol 100mg. But I find it lowers my BP quite fast. Sometimes too much. But I guess that's better then high BP. Looking forward to talking to you all more along the way.

Welcome! So exciting to meet others due around the same time. I am trying to get my DD to take a nap...fail!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) I'm just starting to feel little flutters. So exciting! For some reason when I sit down to look at this forum it's when I feel it.

welcome kc. really flutters?? Wow! i am not sure, im 17 weeks thought I felt a knocking but who would know?

I started feeling my little guy last week~ not every day but he's been making himself known every once in a while. It feels like little pinches vs flutters to me. OH even felt one of his kicks- he said it was extremely faint but still, he felt it! :)

We go for our anatomy scan this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->