July 1st anyone else in July2013

Yes, he is such a sweetheart in many ways. I'm quite lucky :). Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a scan in the next 2 weeks on a Wednesday so I'm going to go tmw on my own. I hope they let me take video so we can experience at least a bit together. He asked if I can schedule all my future scans when I go in tmw so we know we get appointments when he can come. I doubt they do that but still makes me smile. So the disappointing news is that I couldn't get a scan when he could come and the good news is I get to see my little bean again tomorrow...

Glad you had such a good appointment, Libbysmum!

May I join too? I am 6 weeks tomorrow and am 37. I had a blighted ovum last year this time. We've been trying to conceive since and had planned to begin IVF in January. After I had the fallopian tube test done, that must have cleared out one of my tubes because 2 weeks later we conceived naturally. What a great surprise. I'm very nervous for the 1st u/s. The thought of going through the same thing as last year is upsetting. My levels have all been checked... they went from 66 (4 days before period), to 2,250 and as of last Friday it was 5,590. I'm currently on Crinone as I had low progesterone and that has gone up since starting the med.

This whole process is so nerve-wracking. I pray that everything works out.

Wishing you all the best of luck! :)

congrats kitty kat 23!!!! you are certainly up the duff!!! you must be stoked.

How are you ladies.. anyone else nauseated trying not to let anyone at work know!

Hi ladies! I am 38 and expecting on July 14th (this will be my second, have a 14 year old daughter). Very excited, but have to wait until Dec. 19th to see the doctor for the first time. The waiting is hard, but I am hopeful that we will get to hear a strong heartbeat and maybe see a first glimpse of our little one. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all!

Hi there, im 36 and expecting my 6th baby which is due on 9th july 13.
My kiddies range from 5 to 18.
Im sure i have never felt this bad before i am so tied, mood swings, crying,and moments of feeling like im passing out.
I had my first app with midwife last tues and she referring me straight to consultant due to complications with previous pregnacies.
Any way congrats to everyone

Wow- a lot of news on here since I last popped over. Congrats Deeply :dance:, hopeful :dance: and kitty :dance:!!!!!!!!!!

drhouse- For a week, I was feeling nauseous whenever I ate. My sis, who is pregnant with her 2nd, recommended that I try cutting my already smaller meals in half- and that did the trick! Only occasional minor nausea since then. But the fatigue part is the tough part for me at work. I've not been very effective at hiding that, so I'm curious what other people are thinking.

Has anyone else been getting headaches? Any solutions? I seem to be getting them daily now...last night one got quite bad so I finally took Tylenol, which eventually helped. I just don't want to have to take that on a daily basis, even though its said to be safe.

And on a good note, based on my scan this week, my adjusted due date is June 30....baby is doing very well!

kitty- when is your first u/s? Completely normal to feel nervous, especially after experiencing such a shock last time. If it helps put your mind at ease a bit, a good friend on her 1st pregnancy had a blighted ovum and has since gone on to have 2 healthy pregnancy, giving birth to two adorable boys.

I could not believe all the updates in the room. I caved in yesterday with my family and told them we are expecting again. My DH thought we should wait but I just couldn't. Everyone seemed happy and my mom is concerned, but happy. I held my 10 month old great niece, and rocked her to sleep. It made me so anxious for my little one.

myra- I had headaches that would come and go for a few days. I am like you and I did not want to take anything. I just tried to ignore it, but one time I had to lay down it was so bad. They passed, and I have not had any for awhile. I would tell you they will pass but you have about 3 weeks on me so I guess I am no help. If you can try some meditation, it helps too.

Completely relate to the headaches...I had a major one all day yesterday and went to bed early cause I couldn't bear it. Woke up and it was gone thankfully.

Deeply...I am 36 also and have one crazy toddler...I guess I was a late starter I can not imagine life with teenagers! I hope you can give us lots of wisdom on parenting and pregnancy!

Hi Ladies :)

I'm 37, 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd (6 y/o DD, and 4 y/o DS). I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks in July, and a chemical pregnancy the cycle before we conceived our little one. Scared to death, but hopeful. Had my first dr appt today, and she put through a request for a scan, hopefully will be scheduled within the next 2 weeks....have a little nauseau that comes and goes, and am dreadfully tired, and bloated so much so, that I'm already having a hard time hiding my belly:dohh:

Hi ladies! I am 38 and expecting on July 14th (this will be my second, have a 14 year old daughter). Very excited, but have to wait until Dec. 19th to see the doctor for the first time. The waiting is hard, but I am hopeful that we will get to hear a strong heartbeat and maybe see a first glimpse of our little one. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all!

Hey there! I am due July 14th also! My first appt. Is dec 18th! I am nervous because I dont have any symptoms? I have a tiny bit of heartburn and gas but nothing else. Is this normal orcorcould it mean a mc is coming?

Congrats new members...hope you are all doing well and your little miracles are growing and developing normally.

My Dh is American so he insisted we have Turkey dinner tonight cause on Thursday he had to work. So even though I feel nauseated I am doing a mini roast with corn on the cob, roast carrots, onion and gravy...he better not complain!

Congrats new members...hope you are all doing well and your little miracles are growing and developing normally.

My Dh is American so he insisted we have Turkey dinner tonight cause on Thursday he had to work. So even though I feel nauseated I am doing a mini roast with corn on the cob, roast carrots, onion and gravy...he better not complain!

That's sweet of you- I hope he appreciates it!!

I have the reverse-OH is from the UK, so he has no preference what we have on Thanksgiving. I went nice and easy this year and made his favorite pasta. He was quite happy with that.

Hey there! I am due July 14th also! My first appt. Is dec 18th! I am nervous because I dont have any symptoms? I have a tiny bit of heartburn and gas but nothing else. Is this normal orcorcould it mean a mc is coming?

I think that's quite normal. For me, the primary symptom is fatigue but some women don't even get that very bad. I know it's hard not to worry but just know its normal not to have many symptoms. With 6 pregnancies, my mom never got morning sickness... :hugs:

Hello ladies. I'm 7 weeks with my first. Age 38. My due date should be 19th July but I expect my midwife may adjust that on my first visit on Dec 11. My only symptoms so far are inflating breasts (yahoo such a treat!) and slight bloating. I'm currently hypersensitive to every teeny sensation but I'm trying to relax!

Hello ladies. I'm 7 weeks with my first. Age 38. My due date should be 19th July but I expect my midwife may adjust that on my first visit on Dec 11. My only symptoms so far are inflating breasts (yahoo such a treat!) and slight bloating. I'm currently hypersensitive to every teeny sensation but I'm trying to relax!

My belly was super sensitive with my first pregnancy...I hated driving the car with her cause the seat-belt irritated me no end! I think I was more tearful with her too if I remember but then we were living in a tiny flat above a restaurant and I use to get really sick smelling all the onion and garlic etc cooking below...I would be like "shut the windows" :cry:

Good luck on your visit coming up...seems like an eternity to wait but I am sure it will come quick enough.

I am 36 and so far this pregnancy is going okay had some spotting but that seems to have settled for now. Nausea has kicked the life out of me and my energy levels are basically zero. Hooray for pregnancy!:happydance:

Thanks for letting me know you had something similar with your first, Libbysmum. The waistband of my jeans drives me bonkers! But everything I read doesnt mention anything about this. It's nice to know it's normal.

I'm starting to notice bad smells a lot more too. Sadly not the good smells!

I've managed to avoid the nausea for now. Have you found anything that helps with that?

hi shanoa,

i don't have the tenderness of the belly yet... but the nausea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god it sucks!!!!

Thanks for letting me know you had something similar with your first, Libbysmum. The waistband of my jeans drives me bonkers! But everything I read doesnt mention anything about this. It's nice to know it's normal.

I'm starting to notice bad smells a lot more too. Sadly not the good smells!

I've managed to avoid the nausea for now. Have you found anything that helps with that?

I been eating dry crackers and drinking ginger beer like crazy to stop feeling sick.:dohh:

the joy of pregnancy.

I have a bhcg of 120000 at the moment... which is good. waiting to have the uss next wed.

How are you lovely ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->