July 1st anyone else in July2013

the joy of pregnancy.

I have a bhcg of 120000 at the moment... which is good. waiting to have the uss next wed.

How are you lovely ladies

Exciting that your ultrasound date is getting close! How have you been feeling?

I'm doing well here- primarily still just feeling major fatigue (um, and lots of gas). Most of my work pants no longer fit~ and I feel like most of my dresses/skirts emphasize rather than disguise the bit of a bump I am starting to develop.

But end of 1st tri and beginning of second is in sight: a little more than 2 1/2 weeks to go...but who's counting!! :winkwink:

Feeling a bit apprehensive today with spotting on and off yesterday and this morning. Going to try see a Dr today although the nice lady Dr I don't think is there on a Wednesday. I just want to know if my baby is ok.

Feeling a bit apprehensive today with spotting on and off yesterday and this morning. Going to try see a Dr today although the nice lady Dr I don't think is there on a Wednesday. I just want to know if my baby is ok.

Thinking good thoughts for you! I hope everything is ok- spotting is normal but I also know it's hard to feel reassured after what you went through last time. I'd want to get checked out too. :hugs:

Positive thoughts your way Libbysmum. Please let us know when you can.

new due date is now 3rd July
Still no idea why I am spotting but the baby seemed fine and it's little heart was beating around 174bpm.:happydance:

Attachments

• 9wk scan.jpg
    9wk scan.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
So happy to hear that everything is good- love the new scan pic too!

Libbysmum I am very happy to know all is well. My scan seems so far away. I enjoy and get excited when I see everyone's scan. At least you can rest assure your little bean is healthy and growing.

Excellent news baby is fit and well, Libbysmum. Xxx

Anyone else very constipated? (Sorry if tmi). I've tried upping my water intake ( though tough during the week when I'm teaching and not supposed to leave classes unattended, even to run to bathroom...but have done so in a pinch); have tried Milk of Magnesia, prunes, acupuncture but not much help. I think I must look months pregnant but I'm just so bloated and getting uncomfortBle from all this.

Yes! I've resorted to buying all bran buds to put in my smoothies and hopefully that will help. This bloating/gas/constipation is no fun!

Ooh sounds like a tasty solution tho, beachgal.

Ugh I think I spoke too soon on the 'I've avoided nausea' front. It started this week but only when I have an emptyish stomach. So I'm pretty much eating all the time. Uh oh!

Hi ladies,

is anyone else having no symptoms at all? I am starting to get concerned because I am about 7 1/2 weeks and have nothing. I feel totally normal? The dr. wont see me until 10 weeks so the only thing i have been doing is to continue to take pg tests even though i am sure that is pointless. I have two more weeks until my appointment, is it possible to have a miscarriage with no blood? Could i have had a mc and not even know it?

yes it is possible. That happened to me with our 2nd pregnancy. I had no idea I had lost the baby at 7wks - my tummy was quite bloated but I was losing weight and had no urgency to pee or anything else. We only found out about our loss just before my 12wk scan I started spotting and so had gone to the Dr who sent me ASAP to get a scan when they told me there was no heartbeat I was shocked.
This may not be your case though...my friend is in her 3rd Trimester and had a smooth run the whole time no morning sickness or anything and her baby is now kicking her like crazy. If you are really concerned I would be asking the doctor if they can test your hormone levels or something.

Hi ladies,

is anyone else having no symptoms at all? I am starting to get concerned because I am about 7 1/2 weeks and have nothing. I feel totally normal? The dr. wont see me until 10 weeks so the only thing i have been doing is to continue to take pg tests even though i am sure that is pointless. I have two more weeks until my appointment, is it possible to have a miscarriage with no blood? Could i have had a mc and not even know it?

I'm on another thread of July due dates and there are women there who are at 8 weeks, have had scans so they know baby is doing ok and they don't have any symptoms. So it can also be quite normal.

Here's the link if any of you also want to come over (much larger group~ 144 bumps, so it can be overwhelming at times but also reassuring to read more people going through the exact same phases) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1306259-july-sunbeams-due-date-list-here-144-bumps-1-set-twins-13-angels-276.html

Yes! I've resorted to buying all bran buds to put in my smoothies and hopefully that will help. This bloating/gas/constipation is no fun!

Thanks! Upping my fiber intake is helping

yes it is possible. That happened to me with our 2nd pregnancy. I had no idea I had lost the baby at 7wks - my tummy was quite bloated but I was losing weight and had no urgency to pee or anything else. We only found out about our loss just before my 12wk scan I started spotting and so had gone to the Dr who sent me ASAP to get a scan when they told me there was no heartbeat I was shocked.
This may not be your case though...my friend is in her 3rd Trimester and had a smooth run the whole time no morning sickness or anything and her baby is now kicking her like crazy. If you are really concerned I would be asking the doctor if they can test your hormone levels or something.

Thanks Libby! Yes i have called the Dr. many times but they refuse to see me before 10 weeks. They say becasue of the high rate of MC they dont see any patients until 10 weeks. They told me if i was concerned to go to the ER but, i think that would be pointless because you cant stop a miscarriage? I guess I have to wait it out until my first appointment on Dec 18th. sucks.

Wow I am sorry to hear that. Sounds like your doctor is not very compassionate. I really hope that your baby is doing fine. My friend is due to have her baby this February and she has had no symptoms other than an expanding tummy!

Thanks Libby! Yes i have called the Dr. many times but they refuse to see me before 10 weeks. They say becasue of the high rate of MC they dont see any patients until 10 weeks. They told me if i was concerned to go to the ER but, i think that would be pointless because you cant stop a miscarriage? I guess I have to wait it out until my first appointment on Dec 18th. sucks.[/QUOTE]

I hope everything is ok :)

I know I feel weird because I have zero MS and no cravings or aversions. I asked my Dr about an earlier ultrasound but I have to wait until the end of Dec. so understand the anxiety you are feeling!
I'm sending big hugs your way... When is your 10 week scan btw?

I had a scan last week but my next one isn't til I have the Nucal Translucency at 13wks. I hope they got the dates right. I am due to have it on the 28th of December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->