July 1st anyone else in July2013

I have the same appt on the same day! We will have to chat after and compare stories :)

Sloanpet77 - I will keep thinking good thoughts for you! Your appt will be here before you know it :flower:

well girls, it seems the bean is a sticky one. its well in place, posterior placenta, hr 171 bpm and exactly the right length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hooo !!!!

well girls, it seems the bean is a sticky one. its well in place, posterior placenta, hr 171 bpm and exactly the right length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hooo !!!!

Yay!!!! Such great news!!:dance:

yeah its a bit weird. I feel like I can't post with my old buddies on TTC threads... and I can't tell all my friends.. yet... so I am hanging out for the next three weeks... very very exciting!!!

Thanks Libby! Yes i have called the Dr. many times but they refuse to see me before 10 weeks. They say becasue of the high rate of MC they dont see any patients until 10 weeks. They told me if i was concerned to go to the ER but, i think that would be pointless because you cant stop a miscarriage? I guess I have to wait it out until my first appointment on Dec 18th. sucks.

I hope everything is ok :)

I know I feel weird because I have zero MS and no cravings or aversions. I asked my Dr about an earlier ultrasound but I have to wait until the end of Dec. so understand the anxiety you are feeling!
I'm sending big hugs your way... When is your 10 week scan btw?[/QUOTE]

Hey Beachgal,

my scan will be Dec 18th, well that is my first appointment, I sure hope they do a scan!

thanks guys how are you all feeling - any nausea or are you sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my ms has subsided which I pray is a good thing, The last blood work I had came back at 146000 so that is good. Just hard to know when you can't feel any movements or anything to tell you that your baby is doing okay. Will see how he or she looks on the 28th! Got a huge weekend with my bff's baby shower (about 2hr drive away) then got my DH's work christmas party. My mother will come babysit for us thank GOD.

My ms comes and goes, though I feel lucky to have it so mild. I don't get nauseous so much as bad stomach aches when I eat about 1-2 times/day. Drinking ginger ale seems to help a bit at those times...WAY too much sugar in a sitting but sometimes it is the only thing that helps.

Only 6 days to go until my 12 week (ok, 11wk 3 day) scan!!!

LOL that is what I been doing...chugging down ginger beer. My hubby said I should just get it on an iv. I agree- probably way too much sugar for me but it helps. Plus the carbonated water...yikes no good for the tummy all those bubbles.

Hello Ladies. It has been awhile since my last post. I was happy to read all the positive posts.

I had my appt yesterday with the nurse. They did blood work and paper work. When she took my BP it was 168/99. My doctor was not in so she called her at home. Guess where I had to spend the afternoon and early evening. In the ER. When I got there it was 170/102. I had been feeling really bad the last weeks. I was depressed, crying and so weak and tired I could not hold a cup of water. I really thought I was going mental. I have never felt like this in any of my pregnancies. I even the last few days felt like I was not pregnant. I don't know what was happening to me. Anyways, they told me it is my BP and it will cause all sorts of problems. I had another 5 tubes of blood taken and an IV. They sent me to the U/S room, but the lady could not allow me to look at the screen or hear the baby's heartbeat. She said this all had to come from the ER Doctor. I was so upset and scared. Within an half hour the Dr(who was a sexy man) came in to tell me the baby was looking good and measured 7 weeks and 5 days. My blood work was good. My BP went down to 155/77 when I left. I was given a BP pill I am to take every night before bed. I hope this work because I am so upset with myself. I wanted this pregnancy to be a joyful time for us and I feel like I am ruining it.

I have an appt on the 17th with my OB and I am suppose to do another scan. This one should be a happy time.

I have missed being on here, but just felt too sad to even talk. I do feel better today and hope it only gets better. Take care everyone and have a good weekend. It is suppose to rain here all weekend.

So sorry to hear of your bad run with the hospital...I am glad they found the problem quickly and that you had a sexy doctor- that is always nice!
I had high bp with my first...I found it physically exerting to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes. Did they give you Adalat? That is the bp medication they gave me. I had to take it even after the baby was born for a while. I am really wary of it this time round and every chance I get I ask the Dr to check it.

Hi all. I am due 23rd July with my third - boy 15 and girl 12 - am so excited....already had a scan and everything is looking good. Have another one on Tuesday just to check everything's ok (am type 1 diabetic) . h&h pregnancies ladies Xx

hey there welcome! Congratulations...how did your older kids take the news? Are they excited?
Will they induce the baby early bcause of your diabetes?

Hi dayce welcome and congrats. Julie iM so pleased you are getting your BP sorted. What a drama but thank god for cute docs to make the experience more tolerable! Libby's mum so pleased your spotting has settled and baby is all good! Roll on July 3

Hi thanks and the same to you!!!
yes they will induce me at around 36 weeks because of diabetes and arthritis! My daughter was born at 36 weeks with no problems so fingers crossed!! X

PS haven't told kids yet....waiting until Christmas x

PS haven't told kids yet....waiting until Christmas x

Hey in the other July forum I am in there is a lovely Australian lady who also has Diabetes. Maybe you two can share stories?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->