July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Florida sounds fun!

FX, Bump!

DS- Did they tell you what it means or just give you the numbers? It certainly doesn't sound *good,* but was there something they could do to help thin it or something? Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. :( But maybe just knowing what's going on will help.

They didn't say anything about the actual count. But that only that many of the ones they saw were moving. :/
He is acting okay in front of people, but I can see in his eyes he's not okay.

I'm sure that would be very hard news to take. And maybe even harder in some ways because this has been so hard for you and so now he probably feels like it's his fault. :( Give it time & remind him you still love him just as much.

Hubby told me yesterday that he's going to drive instead of fly, so his trip gets pushed back a day. So he's leaving on CD14 & we'll be able to hit O day whether it's CD12 or CD13 this cycle. :D Now just more waiting.... Ugh.

Hi ladies! I would like to join you all! I am 34 and DH is 32. We have 4 kiddos, but I have had 3 miscarriages. My husband is active duty Air Force, and the military docs aren't too interested in trying to help me figure out what is wrong. I heard the dr say to his nurse during my last miscarriage 10/24/10 that it is a possible luteal phase defect. It would have been nice if he discussed it with me. My DH deployed shortly after that and I figured I had time to figure out what was wrong with me. Months into his deployment my DH stepped on an IED in Afghanistan and was severely wounded. Of course our whole world came to a complete halt and all my focus was on him. His left leg was amputated and his right leg was shattered. Now it has been 2 years and I can focus again on my fertility issue. We have never used birth control so it is upsetting that I haven't gotten pg yet. My cycle is horribly irregular too. The last cycle was 74 days. I decided to research and take control of my fertility issue myself. I heard there is a book about this but I have not yet read it. After starting all the vitamins and herbs and prog cream I started my period finally. After a few days I noticed a lot of EWCM. I figured it was too early to ovulate but who knows with my crazy cycle so I made sure we BD just in case. Waiting patiently for our Wounded Warrior Baby!! Baby dust to you all!! :flower:

I'm sure you ladies could guess what my reading on the monitor was this morning. I really do think it is holding out until my wedding day if i O at all this month. stupid :wedding: stress! How are all you ladies doing? baby dust!

I'm sure you ladies could guess what my reading on the monitor was this morning. I really do think it is holding out until my wedding day if i O at all this month. stupid :wedding: stress! How are all you ladies doing? baby dust!

It just might be holding off!! Maybe a good thing?:happydance:

It just might be holding off!! Maybe a good thing?:happydance:

I hope so. How awesome would that be if we could tell our kid we conceived him or her on the wedding night? :happydance: 4 days away and more drama I just have to ignore it.

I hope so. How awesome would that be if we could tell our kid we conceived him or her on the wedding night? :happydance: 4 days away and more drama I just have to ignore it.

I know that I ask a lot of people in my family how long it took them to conceive. The average looks to be 4 months so far, so that's not too bad. Hopefully we'll break that and get it on our 3rd cycle!

You're almost there!! What song are you walking down the aisle to?

I know that I ask a lot of people in my family how long it took them to conceive. The average looks to be 4 months so far, so that's not too bad. Hopefully we'll break that and get it on our 3rd cycle!

You're almost there!! What song are you walking down the aisle to?
I hope you do too! I am hoping it won't take us long. I am always scared that it will take a long time or it won't happen. I guess it's normal to fear those things though.
Yes. It is soooo close...the nerves are REALLY kicking in now...I'm walking down the aisle to this: https://youtu.be/F-4wUfZD6oc
:cloud9:

Hi, Coley. Sorry the docs are being so crappy. :(

Lol we decided on a consolation prize if we don't get a BFP this cycle. I've been wanting to go to the amusement park a few hours from us and have fun on the roller coasters and stuff. But obviously I can't if I'm pregnant and we just haven't been able to get down there yet. So we decided to try and squeeze in a trip if it doesn't happen this month. It'll be hard because we'll only get the 12 days in between CD1 and O and hubby's supposed to be gone again on another trip that has firm dates right in there. But something fun to look forward to will be nice. :)

My consolation prize will be alcohol :haha: I have a dinner with old school friends planned & a wedding in the first week of next cycle so I'll be happily be having wine & bubbles at those if I don't conceive.

Hi :wave: to everyone joining. And :hugs: to those who have had losses in the past or a hard time conceiving.

CD1 tomorrow all being well so I'll at last be properly allowed here :haha:

I hope you do too! I am hoping it won't take us long. I am always scared that it will take a long time or it won't happen. I guess it's normal to fear those things though.
Yes. It is soooo close...the nerves are REALLY kicking in now...I'm walking down the aisle to this: https://youtu.be/F-4wUfZD6oc

We're on our 3rd cycle of trying and of course we're getting worried that there's something wrong, but we're trying to stay positive about it. My family usually runs with 4 months of trying before a bfp, so maybe that's us too?

That is such a beautiful song!:cloud9: Definitely going to make people cry lol :) I hope you have an amazing wedding!!

We're on our 3rd cycle of trying and of course we're getting worried that there's something wrong, but we're trying to stay positive about it. My family usually runs with 4 months of trying before a bfp, so maybe that's us too?

That is such a beautiful song!:cloud9: Definitely going to make people cry lol :) I hope you have an amazing wedding!!

It could be. I bet if you don't get your bfp this cycle you will next. We haven't tried at all yet but i am still a worry wart! I still haven't gotten a peak on my monitor.... Thank you! me too. 3 days left ahhhh!:huh:
:dust:

No news today. Hubby is gonna call the doctor tomorrow to set an appointment up about his seminal fluid and motility issue.

Eeeeeek glad it's losing out for you! Hopefully get a peak day before wedding the you would probably ovulate on your wedding day (as its 24-36 hours after peak.)

My consolation prize will be alcohol :haha: I have a dinner with old school friends planned & a wedding in the first week of next cycle so I'll be happily be having wine & bubbles at those if I don't conceive.

Hi :wave: to everyone joining. And :hugs: to those who have had losses in the past or a hard time conceiving.

CD1 tomorrow all being well so I'll at last be properly allowed here :haha:

There will be plenty of alcohol, too. Lol. But I don't love it enough that it would make me feel better about a negative, you know?

Eeeeeek glad it's losing out for you! Hopefully get a peak day before wedding the you would probably ovulate on your wedding day (as its 24-36 hours after peak.)

I hope so! That'd be amazing! I don't mind if it holds out as long as it shows on wedding day :cloud9: How r things with u?

I think I did it!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

I hope so! That'd be amazing! I don't mind if it holds out as long as it shows on wedding day :cloud9: How r things with u?

All good here, had a fab weekend, on the sat morning after breakfast I was soooo bloated and said to my friend (who's getting married) look at the states of this, I look pregnant. She said- your not pregnant are you??? (So said did you see me drinking last night????) I'm using quoted now "I don't mind if you are as long as you fit in your dress" whoop! Was so worried about telling her if I was cause I'd hate to keep it from her so feel better about trying now lol.
Gonna try hold out till weekend to test! Fingers crossed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->