July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Good luck for tomorrow hopefulinwv. Hope you have a magical day :D

Ooooo maybe a peak tomorrow then, would fab timing. X

hopefulinwv wishing you a very beautiful wedding day tomorrow!! And a peak so you can start BDing right away with lots of luck! :hugs:

hopefulinwv wishing you a very beautiful wedding day tomorrow!! And a peak so you can start BDing right away with lots of luck! :hugs:

Thank you! I feel like i need good luck plans are already falling through no matter how hard i try to fix it it still doesn't work :hugs:

Thank you! I feel like i need good luck plans are already falling through no matter how hard i try to fix it it still doesn't work :hugs:

Things have a way of working out, especially with weddings. Try not to stress and just enjoy your day. As long as you and your love say "I do", that's all that matters:hugs:

Plus it's not a wedding if everything goes write:winkwink: At my wedding the cake showed up so ugly I could have cried, but our amazing florist came in and saved the cake by prettying it up as much as possible lol.

What's not working out? If you don't mind me asking..

Things have a way of working out, especially with weddings. Try not to stress and just enjoy your day. As long as you and your love say "I do", that's all that matters:hugs:

Plus it's not a wedding if everything goes write:winkwink: At my wedding the cake showed up so ugly I could have cried, but our amazing florist came in and saved the cake by prettying it up as much as possible lol.

What's not working out? If you don't mind me asking..

I woke up sick today with a sore throat & my voice is hoarse...i hope i don't lose it by tomorrow! we decorated the church but it doesn't seem to have done much good since the Pastor had like 5 fans going and refused to turn some of them off...my rose petals blew under the Pews & etc.. I hope my cake isn't gonna be ugly i won't have no one to save the day LOL! :?

Sry I haven't read through all the posts, been Mia for a week or so.
How r all u ladies going???
Anyone having any symptoms?
I hve woken 2 nights in a row feeling nuaseated nd my boobs r killing me. I no that it's not from the fertility meds as I dnt get side effects with femara, unlike when I was on clomid. Time will tell I guess.

Good luck ladies Xxxx

I woke up sick today with a sore throat & my voice is hoarse...i hope i don't lose it by tomorrow! we decorated the church but it doesn't seem to have done much good since the Pastor had like 5 fans going and refused to turn some of them off...my rose petals blew under the Pews & etc.. I hope my cake isn't gonna be ugly i won't have no one to save the day LOL! :?

Oh no! Take some echinacea and vitamin C!! I had awful sore throats the week before the wedding so I was taking echinacea and vitamin C daily up until the honeymoon was over. Rest your voice tonight and have some hot tea :)

I bet the church will look so beautiful tomorrow! Don't stress on the flower petals, when I walked down the aisle I didn't even notice mine haha. Your cake will be just fine!! My cake vendor had problems from the beginning and I should have listened to my intuition but it all turned out fine.

Everything will be fine!!

Oh no! Take some echinacea and vitamin C!! I had awful sore throats the week before the wedding so I was taking echinacea and vitamin C daily up until the honeymoon was over. Rest your voice tonight and have some hot tea :)

I bet the church will look so beautiful tomorrow! Don't stress on the flower petals, when I walked down the aisle I didn't even notice mine haha. Your cake will be just fine!! My cake vendor had problems from the beginning and I should have listened to my intuition but it all turned out fine.

Everything will be fine!!
Thanks so much this cheered me up :) i'm kinda excited now! hope i can at least say "i do" tomorrow haha

Good luck tomorrow!

I may have the start of a temp rise, but if so it may not be a good month as dh has been sick the last few days and we last bd on Sun. Eep.

My temperature has begun to rise too. I really hope it rises again tomorrow! I was spotting on wiping again yesterday :wacko:

Have an amazing wedding day hopeful and hope you get the best wedding present ever - a peak :) xx

I know you're gonna have a fantabulous day hopeful! And remember no matter what, if something goes wrong there is always and alternative. And the worst things that happen can end up being funny stories later (like a drunken best man or something).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->