July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I think I did it!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

I seeeeeeeeeee it! Eeeeeek. Xxx

Whoop! I see it too, congrats!

I'm having a bit of a mare with charting - I don't appear to have ovulated left but have sore boobs...no temp shift though.
No idea what is going on!

Yay Congratulations Mrs B!!

Rozzer my temping us stressing me out!!

Me too! I had a 30 day cycle last month and on that basis meant to ovulate on Friday but no temp shift - argh! This stress is probably not helping matters either.

Stupid temping! Although I feel a bit strange tonight so maybe something is happening and the temp shift will come...?

How is yours stressing?

I thought I ovulated on Thursday. I spotted etc but never got a +OPK or a temperature rise but I've been dizzy since Thursday so might have an ear infection which I know can effect your temperature!

Congratulations Mrs B!

Well it's finally CD1 for me so from now on we're actually TTC yey!

I've been to the doctors and have labyrinthitis! Do you reckon it could effect my temperature?

Congrats, Mrs. B!

Hi, Peggy!

I don't think it'll help if temping is stressing you out. ;)

Eeeeeek glad it's losing out for you! Hopefully get a peak day before wedding the you would probably ovulate on your wedding day (as its 24-36 hours after peak.)

I hope so! That'd be amazing! I don't mind if it holds out as long as it shows on wedding day :cloud9: How r things with u?

All good here, had a fab weekend, on the sat morning after breakfast I was soooo bloated and said to my friend (who's getting married) look at the states of this, I look pregnant. She said- your not pregnant are you??? (So said did you see me drinking last night????) I'm using quoted now "I don't mind if you are as long as you fit in your dress" whoop! Was so worried about telling her if I was cause I'd hate to keep it from her so feel better about trying now lol.
Gonna try hold out till weekend to test! Fingers crossed lol

Lol that's good she'd be that accepting of it :D when i get pregnant i'm nervous to tell my family..trying to not let them know about us ttc soon...SO's family knows though & his sister has been giving us all her baby's stuff as she grows out of it..it's very exciting to look through it all :cloud9: good luck to you & lots of :dust: Hope you get your :bfp: .. another high for me..it better hold out til the wedding day since it's waited so long haha... i think SO is really getting excited he keeps saying we'll be married in a few days & trying for our baby :)... If it's stress do you think if i relax more i will ovulate this month? [-o<

No news today. Hubby is gonna call the doctor tomorrow to set an appointment up about his seminal fluid and motility issue.

How's he doing?

He seems to be doing okay, but we haven't been intimate since before he found out =/. He forgot to call the doctor today because we were to busy, so hopefully he will tomorrow! I ordered Fertilaid for him and for me and hopefully it gets here before our big trip to the states.

I think I did it!!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1373866761605_zps98afd5d8.jpg

Congratulations on your BFP!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi, Magic.

Oops. Forgot the OPK this afternoon. I guess late is better than not at all.

Or.... Not? The line is most definitely darker than the control line. It's CD10. I've never had this happen before. And I've never gotten more than one positive OPK per month. Things would go haywire now that we've actually started ttc, huh? Boo.

Hopefulinwv- hope you get your peak any day now!!!!! Eeeeeeek wedding day tomorrow and your egg has held out for you! Fantastic. X

At last I'm officially TTC :happydance: AF eventually arrived today. A day late - very rude! :haha:

Hopefulinwv- hope you get your peak any day now!!!!! Eeeeeeek wedding day tomorrow and your egg has held out for you! Fantastic. X

I am VERY happy my egg waited i may have a chance this month! no peak yet hopefully it will after i can release all the built up stress! i am soooo NERVOUS & scared....how r things?

Yeh everything fine although I slipped coming downstairs and really bashed my coxis, was agony and even cried out in pain! First thing I though was will it stop implantation lol. I'm ok now, just feel bruised and ouchy.

Wonder when you'll get your peak eeeeek. Xx

Yeh everything fine although I slipped coming downstairs and really bashed my coxis, was agony and even cried out in pain! First thing I though was will it stop implantation lol. I'm ok now, just feel bruised and ouchy.

Wonder when you'll get your peak eeeeek. Xx

Ouch...i will probably trip walking down the aisle.. idk i was hoping soon..i have some stretchy CM today..maybe that's a good sign? BD for the first time tomorrow!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->