July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Hey, Lizzy! FX for you. When are you testing? :) I love Erin's grin in your profile pic.

Hi, CMC. Sorry to hear about your losses.

Hi ladies can I join?

Me..just turned 30
DH..32

Got pregnant easily both times, have one dd and had a heterotopic

Sooooo scared about my fertility now as I have one tube.

TTC June...bfn.....currently cd1

Glad that my body is taking time to heal but really want a BFP!

I'm sorry about your losses :(

How long is your cycle? I was on CD 1 yesterday!

Hi,

My cycles have been 28 days. One was 26 and one 29 though I haven't had many cycles as have been on pill for years then literally came off it got pregnant with DD then came off it in jan to try Easter time so had cycles feb march then June to July!! So I think I'm a 28day cycle.

Last month was 28 days with O cd15! That was first cycle post surgery. This s cycle 2 now.

Still no O for me ladies. I have gotten 7 highs on my monitor though. Maybe O is holding out for my wedding night :p Good luck ladies. :dust:

Still no O for me ladies. I have gotten 7 highs on my monitor though. Maybe O is holding out for my wedding night :p Good luck ladies. :dust:

What excellent timing that would be! Fingers crossed it'll hold off until then:thumbup:

How's everyone else? I feel like all I'm doing right now is waiting! Waiting to O, waiting for some packages to arrive for my work, hubby's looking for a new job & we're waiting to see how a bunch of meetings go in a couple weeks. And about 6 other things.

How's everyone else? I feel like all I'm doing right now is waiting! Waiting to O, waiting for some packages to arrive for my work, hubby's looking for a new job & we're waiting to see how a bunch of meetings go in a couple weeks. And about 6 other things.

When it rains it pours lol. At the moment I feel like I have a to do list that's miles long.:wacko: With so much to do I feel like I've just been sitting on my butt all week, or something!

What excellent timing that would be! Fingers crossed it'll hold off until then:thumbup:

I know right! I'm hoping that's what it is! I only got one high last month on my monitor getting all kinds this month. My temps don't support O yet either. One week til wedding night that'd be a pretty sweet surprise if baby was conceived on our wedding night :D

I know right! I'm hoping that's what it is! I only got one high last month on my monitor getting all kinds this month. My temps don't support O yet either. One week til wedding night that'd be a pretty sweet surprise if baby was conceived on our wedding night :D

I think :sex: like crazy throughout the honeymoon haha:winkwink: Are you all ready for the wedding?? Tips I know from my wedding (I know you probably get too much advice:dohh:)

*Have a list of every photo and those you want photo's of. We didn't have this and my mother in law reminds me weekly what photo's we missed. And my heart aches a little bit over the couple of pictures I really wanted that I didn't get. But I'll get over it eventually.
*Drink so much water!! I was drinking water left and right and still got dehydrated.
*No matter the problems that may arise throughout the day, you're marrying the one you love and that's all that counts.:thumbup:

I think :sex: like crazy throughout the honeymoon haha:winkwink: Are you all ready for the wedding?? Tips I know from my wedding (I know you probably get too much advice:dohh:)

*Have a list of every photo and those you want photo's of. We didn't have this and my mother in law reminds me weekly what photo's we missed. And my heart aches a little bit over the couple of pictures I really wanted that I didn't get. But I'll get over it eventually.
*Drink so much water!! I was drinking water left and right and still got dehydrated.
*No matter the problems that may arise throughout the day, you're marrying the one you love and that's all that counts.:thumbup:

I'm sure SO will want :sex: like crazy especially since it'll be without a condom for once :haha: Yes but very nervous & scared. Wrapping up a few last minute details. I had my hair highlighted today. Dealt with some crazy pointless drama it's amazing how some people can be so selfish && have the nerve to threaten they won't come if so & so is there. Thank you a lot for all of the advice. I really do appreciate it :D

I'm sure SO will want :sex: like crazy especially since it'll be without a condom for once :haha: Yes but very nervous & scared. Wrapping up a few last minute details. I had my hair highlighted today. Dealt with some crazy pointless drama it's amazing how some people can be so selfish && have the nerve to threaten they won't come if so & so is there. Thank you a lot for all of the advice. I really do appreciate it :D

Haha, yeah DH and I both hated it when I went off bc and we went to condoms.

Weddings bring out so much unexpected drama! But you're in the home stretch :) If people don't want to go, they don't have to. Lot's of our guests bitched about it being on a weekday, so I straight up told them that those who are the most important will take the time to be there, those that don't well that's where they stand.

I had a temp dip today, apparently that can signify o is imminent? Hope so. Once ds is in bed, I'm dragging dh off for bd!

How exciting for your wedding - I organised and delegated everything before hand and I refused to deal with any dramas. Totally agree re drinking water but also take comfy shoes and eat when you can - that's my advice xx

Hopeful are you stressed about the wedding (final arranging bits etc) cause stress postpones ovulation :)

Not sure, Rozzer. I haven't gotten into temping. Hope that's the case!

Haha, yeah DH and I both hated it when I went off bc and we went to condoms.

Weddings bring out so much unexpected drama! But you're in the home stretch :) If people don't want to go, they don't have to. Lot's of our guests bitched about it being on a weekday, so I straight up told them that those who are the most important will take the time to be there, those that don't well that's where they stand.

Another high! i did get a dip in temp though. O coming soon maybe?

I've had that problem too. People complain because it's a Wednesday & i'm like # 1 weekday weddings are more common now & # 2 the people who wanna be there took off work & asked for that day off months ago..I can't wait to have my wedding over with :) All the stress will be gone..i'll be married to my best friend & we'll be officially ttc our first baby! :D

FX it holds off!!! What day are you on now?

Cd 14!

How long are your cycles usually?
What everyone else has said re the wedding advice. In the end, as long as your vows are said, nothing else is important.

They vary. April was a 51 day cycle. May was 33 day cycle. June cycle was a 28 day cycle. Thank you. My nerves && stress levels are running very high. I appreciate all you ladies wonderful advice. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->