July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Your body might be trying to ovulate but stress is holding it back, so possibly your temps could end up all over if that happens. But I hope it does and it holds out till the weeding eeeek. X

Hi ladies. I'm planning to buy some Ovulation prediction kits but not too sure where to get them from? Any ideas?

Erica Internet cheapies and wilkos ones I've used in past, cheap and no bother with them.

So my eldest has apparently spent the day telling everyone at nursery "there's a baby in my mummy's tummy"!!!!! Wonder if she knows something I don't. This happened last time a patient at work told me good luck when I asked what for she replied- your expecting Arnt you? Presumed I was having a fat day but a week later I got a bfp!!

Erica Internet cheapies and wilkos ones I've used in past, cheap and no bother with them.

So my eldest has apparently spent the day telling everyone at nursery "there's a baby in my mummy's tummy"!!!!! Wonder if she knows something I don't. This happened last time a patient at work told me good luck when I asked what for she replied- your expecting Arnt you? Presumed I was having a fat day but a week later I got a bfp!!

Thanks there :) I will have a look.

I had that when I was very early pregnant with Oscar. I was really upset because I got (and still get) so paranoid about looking pregnant because of my tummy (since I lost loads of weight its the only bit that is big which makes me look pregnant!)

Hopefully soon for all of us xxx

My vote is for internet cheapies, too. :)

Hmmm... Interesting, ljo. Hope she's right!

I have Internet cheapiess but. Found it hard to get full positives.

I used the clearblue digil tests last month and loved it...I got it on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...rds=clearblue+advanced+digital+ovulation+test

I know it's expensive but I wanted peace of mind after my surgery that I was ovulating.

I got my Internet cheapiess from amazon and e bay

Your body might be trying to ovulate but stress is holding it back, so possibly your temps could end up all over if that happens. But I hope it does and it holds out till the weeding eeeek. X

I have definitely had tons of stress this month. I hope it does too! That will be our only chance of getting pregnant this month if it holds out. [-o< How are things with you?

Hi ladies. I'm planning to buy some Ovulation prediction kits but not too sure where to get them from? Any ideas?

Some walmarts sell 88 cent ovulation predictor kits....dollar tree also has them for a dollar...i've heard good things about wondfo ovulation strips they sell them pretty cheap on amazon Good Luck!

The ones I have are the wondfo ones & I like them. I've never tried the dollar store OPKs but the HPTs from there have been accurate for me. :) I don't do WalMart, though, so I have no idea on those.

Are you going somewhere for a honeymoon? Or just skipping it?

The ones I have are the wondfo ones & I like them. I've never tried the dollar store OPKs but the HPTs from there have been accurate for me. :) I don't do WalMart, though, so I have no idea on those.

Are you going somewhere for a honeymoon? Or just skipping it?

We're going to Key West, Florida but can't take the honeymoon until September. I am so excited. I've never been to Florida! :happydance:

I'm sure SO will want :sex: like crazy especially since it'll be without a condom for once :haha: Yes but very nervous & scared. Wrapping up a few last minute details. I had my hair highlighted today. Dealt with some crazy pointless drama it's amazing how some people can be so selfish && have the nerve to threaten they won't come if so & so is there. Thank you a lot for all of the advice. I really do appreciate it :D

Haha, yeah DH and I both hated it when I went off bc and we went to condoms.

Weddings bring out so much unexpected drama! But you're in the home stretch :) If people don't want to go, they don't have to. Lot's of our guests bitched about it being on a weekday, so I straight up told them that those who are the most important will take the time to be there, those that don't well that's where they stand.

Another high! i did get a dip in temp though. O coming soon maybe?

I've had that problem too. People complain because it's a Wednesday & i'm like # 1 weekday weddings are more common now & # 2 the people who wanna be there took off work & asked for that day off months ago..I can't wait to have my wedding over with :) All the stress will be gone..i'll be married to my best friend & we'll be officially ttc our first baby! :D

Our wedding was on a Wednesday too!! :D I reminded people who complained that we had over $2k reasons to have it on a Wednesday haha. So excited for you!!

Oh I wonder if she knows something!! Fingers crossed her intuition is correct :)

I'm sure SO will want :sex: like crazy especially since it'll be without a condom for once :haha: Yes but very nervous & scared. Wrapping up a few last minute details. I had my hair highlighted today. Dealt with some crazy pointless drama it's amazing how some people can be so selfish && have the nerve to threaten they won't come if so & so is there. Thank you a lot for all of the advice. I really do appreciate it :D

Haha, yeah DH and I both hated it when I went off bc and we went to condoms.

Weddings bring out so much unexpected drama! But you're in the home stretch :) If people don't want to go, they don't have to. Lot's of our guests bitched about it being on a weekday, so I straight up told them that those who are the most important will take the time to be there, those that don't well that's where they stand.

Another high! i did get a dip in temp though. O coming soon maybe?

I've had that problem too. People complain because it's a Wednesday & i'm like # 1 weekday weddings are more common now & # 2 the people who wanna be there took off work & asked for that day off months ago..I can't wait to have my wedding over with :) All the stress will be gone..i'll be married to my best friend & we'll be officially ttc our first baby! :D

Our wedding was on a Wednesday too!! :D I reminded people who complained that we had over $2k reasons to have it on a Wednesday haha. So excited for you!!

Oh I wonder if she knows something!! Fingers crossed her intuition is correct :)

Haha i remind people who keep complaining it's my day so if they come don't complain or start crap with people they don't like or there will be h3!! to pay haha! I wish i could relax. too much stress & too much to juggle. :sad2:

Had a positive OPK test yesterday and have been BD'ng like crazy days before and after! Will BD tomorrow as well. Crossing my fingers!

I have definitely had tons of stress this month. I hope it does too! That will be our only chance of getting pregnant this month if it holds out. [-o< How are things with you?

Yep all fine here! Just at airport about to head to Spain for 2 nights for my friends hen do! Very emotional leaving my babies behind, I'm her maid of honour though so can't not go. Luckily I'm not a big drinker though.

Will pass a bit of tww time. Hope you don't ovulate while I'm gone lol. Can't believe how close it is to the wedding and he won't try if you do :-( men!

So my husband had a semen analysis done about 2 1/2 weeks ago. And we were confident everything was going to be fine. I'm not sure how bad this really is honestly.

They said the seminal fluid was very thick, thicker than normal, and that when they looked at the 30 minute mark only 15 - 20% of his guys were moving and not very much. And at the 2 hour mark it was down to only 5%. They prefer it to actually be around 40%. I started tearing up at this because it might mean we are going to have a more difficult time. But I'm more concerned with how the news will affect my husband, he is acting fine so far (we found out an hour ago) but I am waiting for it to sink in. And I'm scared.

Florida sounds fun!

FX, Bump!

DS- Did they tell you what it means or just give you the numbers? It certainly doesn't sound *good,* but was there something they could do to help thin it or something? Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. :( But maybe just knowing what's going on will help.

Yep all fine here! Just at airport about to head to Spain for 2 nights for my friends hen do! Very emotional leaving my babies behind, I'm her maid of honour though so can't not go. Luckily I'm not a big drinker though.

Will pass a bit of tww time. Hope you don't ovulate while I'm gone lol. Can't believe how close it is to the wedding and he won't try if you do :-( men!

Oh sounds fun! Hope you have a good time && Hope you get your :bfp: soon! :) another high on my monitor this morning. I hope it holds out til the wedding night! I know i asked him again last night if i O this weekend when we're together if we could BD but he said no again. It's crazy a few days doesn't matter. Men don't understand the whole process like we do... I've tried to explain it but he still thinks i can get pg days after i O! ugh!

Florida sounds fun!

FX, Bump!

DS- Did they tell you what it means or just give you the numbers? It certainly doesn't sound *good,* but was there something they could do to help thin it or something? Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. :( But maybe just knowing what's going on will help.

It definitely does. I'm gonna dread the 18 or 19 hr drive though lol! I am very excited i've heard their beaches are gorgeous.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->