July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I know you're gonna have a fantabulous day hopeful! And remember no matter what, if something goes wrong there is always and alternative. And the worst things that happen can end up being funny stories later (like a drunken best man or something).

Thank u..everything went perfect except for my sister & brother getting into it i quickly cured that with a shout " both of you shut up..you aren't gonna argue at my wedding" :)

Glad you had a lovely day, love your pic you look gorgeous.

You totally do look gorgeous! Stunning dress!

I got crosshairs on ff today for Friday! Whoop!
I'm not sure if it's accurate, and i think the other apps I'm using will give another but I am so so happy!
I was really worried that the complications that made my son come early might have impacted on ability to conceive and carry etc. At least I know I can ovulate :) :)

I happy it went well hopeful!!!

AFM - cramps today, and found a glob when I wiped this afternoon (3pm now)... Not sure if it's from dtd last night or what, because it didn't look like semen... *shrugs* Just took an OPK and waiting for the results. I don't OV for a few more days, and we've got the stress of our big trip coming up!!! But I am going to hate flying through Istanbul.

That's great, Rozzer.

Sorry for the dip, Brunette. :(

Hmmm... Globs are usually good. Let us know what the OPK says.

I think.... I'm assuming at this point that I somehow Ov'd on day 10 and will have a shortened cycle. But since I wasn't planning on it happening so early, we probably didn't catch it. Which is ok. I guess I'll start making sure we DTD every other day starting from day 7 or something from now on. Lol.

Urgh I swore I wasn't going to do this!! I'm 10dpo and due AF in 2 days but I'm still driving myself mad with symptom spotting! Got two tests from the £ shop lol I think there 25miu so unsurprisingly were bfn! :-( didn't realise I wanted it so bad I guess.

Hmmm... Globs are usually good. Let us know what the OPK says.

I think.... I'm assuming at this point that I somehow Ov'd on day 10 and will have a shortened cycle. But since I wasn't planning on it happening so early, we probably didn't catch it. Which is ok. I guess I'll start making sure we DTD every other day starting from day 7 or something from now on. Lol.

It's not there yet, but it is darkening. I believe in about 3 days it will become more rapid in the darkening!!

And I'm sorry you missed your day :(

Urgh I swore I wasn't going to do this!! I'm 10dpo and due AF in 2 days but I'm still driving myself mad with symptom spotting! Got two tests from the £ shop lol I think there 25miu so unsurprisingly were bfn! :-( didn't realise I wanted it so bad I guess.

I'm sorry for your BFN so far! But I'd still wait about 4 days!!!!

Yeh I was just feeding an old addiction ha ha! That's why I've not bought any ic's!! I've two 10miu SuperDrug tests I wouldn't waste so will use sun/mon when I'm late. X

Good deal!! My sister messaged me like 4 weeks ago and told me she might be pregnant and that she was due for her period a week later (mind fuck because she's been a lesbian for 10 years and had just started dating a guy two weeks prior)... I asked her last night if she had any news, and she said she didn't because she hasn't taken a test yet... And that if she is she is, and if she isn't she isn't... I asked her if she was late and she didn't respond... Driving me fucking nuts... I wanna smack her. If she is pregnant then she needs prenatal care!!!

Darkening is good! :)
And it's ok. We did it the day after, so it's still a possibility. But I'd rather assume no and be fine with that or surprised in a good way, you know? Part of this idea of being relaxed through this process. ;)
On that note... Holy cramps this morning. Geez.

Hold out a few more, ljo! FX!

She hasn't taken a test but she was due in a week 4 weeks ago? I guess it would depend on how normal her cycles are, but sounds like something is going on if she hasn't gotten her period yet. And I'm guessing she hasn't or she would've just told you that, right? I'd be wanting to smack her, too!

She said she's normal a few weeks ago.. And I don't know if she would have told me... She loves drama and attention.... I told my husband if she is pregnant I am going to be very angry. Because me and my Dad both believe she is only with a guy for the shock factor to get attention..... And seriously, the first week they were together was her fertile week.... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->