July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

You totally do look gorgeous! Stunning dress!

I got crosshairs on ff today for Friday! Whoop!
I'm not sure if it's accurate, and i think the other apps I'm using will give another but I am so so happy!
I was really worried that the complications that made my son come early might have impacted on ability to conceive and carry etc. At least I know I can ovulate :) :)

Thank you so much! :)

I happy it went well hopeful!!!

AFM - cramps today, and found a glob when I wiped this afternoon (3pm now)... Not sure if it's from dtd last night or what, because it didn't look like semen... *shrugs* Just took an OPK and waiting for the results. I don't OV for a few more days, and we've got the stress of our big trip coming up!!! But I am going to hate flying through Istanbul.

Thank you. i loved every second! :)

She said she's normal a few weeks ago.. And I don't know if she would have told me... She loves drama and attention.... I told my husband if she is pregnant I am going to be very angry. Because me and my Dad both believe she is only with a guy for the shock factor to get attention..... And seriously, the first week they were together was her fertile week.... >_<

All I can say is :dohh:

Hopeful I love your new pic! You are such a stunning bride!!

She said she's normal a few weeks ago.. And I don't know if she would have told me... She loves drama and attention.... I told my husband if she is pregnant I am going to be very angry. Because me and my Dad both believe she is only with a guy for the shock factor to get attention..... And seriously, the first week they were together was her fertile week.... >_<

All I can say is :dohh:

Hopeful I love your new pic! You are such a stunning bride!!

Aww thank you so much :) how is everything?

Things are good! I've been getting weird pains in my side that are more bloaty/crampy that I'm used to so I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to put my mind at ease. Just waiting for this cycle to fly on through!:coffee:

Did you have a fantastic wedding night?:winkwink:

I'm just so happy you didn't peak before the wedding :) x

im sorry about your sister. i would be annoyed too. if i told my family we were ttc it would be the sort of thing my sister would do

Things are good! I've been getting weird pains in my side that are more bloaty/crampy that I'm used to so I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to put my mind at ease. Just waiting for this cycle to fly on through!:coffee:

Did you have a fantastic wedding night?:winkwink:

Hope it went well! haha yep we did! we BDed for the first time so we are officially TTC! :happydance:

im sorry about your sister. i would be annoyed too. if i told my family we were ttc it would be the sort of thing my sister would do

it's okay.. i should've known. :dohh: my family don't know we're ttc i don't want the whole you need to wait a few years speech haha....

Yeh my ex maid of honour said that to me!! You need to be married a couple of years, get to know each other!! Errrrr we'd been together 7 years at that point! I think I might just know him already!! Then as it is she went on to have a baby with her boyfriend (not even engaged) of a couple of years!!! Anyway I sacked her due to unrelated issues lol.

So I was spotting pnk tinged cm last night, bit more of a brown tinge this morning I know implantation bleeding and all that but I'm feeling the AF vibe and reckon it'll be coming soon :-(

Goodluck ljo!!!

Seems my DH won't be going to the doctor before our trip to the states... His boss informed him that he is now doing 12 hour shifts 6 days a week instead of 5 days... =/

Good luck, Hopeful!

Lol ljo. No, I don't think 7 years was long enough. They don't count unless you have the paper saying you're legally together. :p Sorry it looks like AF is showing. :( Hoping that's not the case.

Ugh, sorry, Dsemcho. Would there be any way to see someone while you're here or do you just have to wait?

We can't. Tricare won't cover it unless its threatening to life, limb or eyesight.

Thanks ladies... awww hope it is implantation beeding ljo.... ever since we started ttc and having unprotected sex...I have been so sore in abdomen n etc that I dont wanna move or get out of bed...is that normal?

That sucks, Dsemcho. :(

Hopeful... Honestly, that does not sound normal to me. I'd let your doctor know what's going on.

Hopeful that sounds awful, I would get in touch with your doctor to have it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->