July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Thanks ladies... it sucks so bad! :cry: only thing is i have no insurance right now where we just got married so i have to wait til hubby puts me on it....

I got crosshairs on FF today for the wedding night :haha: still high on monitor though. I guess there is a chance the surge wasn't big enough for it to detect a peak or something. I am in the tww!:cloud9: How is everyone else?

Yey for crosshairs, and on your wedding day! Perfect timing, hope it's a good sign for you!

AFM planning to start SMEP as of next Friday, and hubby is actually around on the right days :happydance:

Yey for crosshairs, and on your wedding day! Perfect timing, hope it's a good sign for you!

AFM planning to start SMEP as of next Friday, and hubby is actually around on the right days :happydance:

Thank you! I was relieved for the crosshairs. i was stressing thinking i didn't O. I hope so too! i'm wondering if that's why i'm in all this abdominal discomfort. We BD wedding night, night after & last night. Good luck! hope you conceive! :D

Mmmmmm odd you got CH but no peak!! I've never not got a peak so can't advise. Hope you get that honeymoon baby though eeeek. Xx

Mmmmmm odd you got CH but no peak!! I've never not got a peak so can't advise. Hope you get that honeymoon baby though eeeek. Xx

Me too! i tried to call clearblue they're closed until Monday though. :( i'm wondering if my monitor is broken.

I'm confused - ff thinks I o'd on Friday 12 July, but ovufriend thinks Tuesday 16 July. I have to say, looking at my chart I think Tues is more likely but either way I'm 9dpo or 5dpo.

I'm going to try holding out for testing until 30 July - the bfn is so upsetting that I don't want to experience it more than I have to!

Hope this is a really lucky thread.

:dust:

I'm confused - ff thinks I o'd on Friday 12 July, but ovufriend thinks Tuesday 16 July. I have to say, looking at my chart I think Tues is more likely but either way I'm 9dpo or 5dpo.

I'm going to try holding out for testing until 30 July - the bfn is so upsetting that I don't want to experience it more than I have to!

Hope this is a really lucky thread.

Good luck. i hope this is a really lucky thread too! the tww is awful isn't it? lol i wanna know now...i just hope all of this discomfort & etc is for a reason! Baby dust to us all.

Sorry to hear that, ljo.

I'm celebrating that (as yet) the post O week long (or longer) migraine hasn't hit yet. Hoping it stays this way so I can enjoy my time alone this week.

Sorry to hear that, ljo.

I'm celebrating that (as yet) the post O week long (or longer) migraine hasn't hit yet. Hoping it stays this way so I can enjoy my time alone this week.

Hope the headache stays away!

:hugs: ljo

AF has gone & DH is back from his weekend away so let the BD commence :haha:

I want to get pregnant even quicker now I've had the news that my sis is 8 weeks pregnant! Would love, love, love to be pregnant at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->