July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Probably invalid. I'd try it again later.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm okay... Husband went out drinking at 12am and didn't come home until I picked him up at 7am... He was SOO drunk that he passed out on the couch, so as my revenge (for telling me earlier in the night he didn't want to go do something with me because he wanted to sit at home all night) I sat in the computer chair across from him and squirted him in the face for an hour with water from a spray bottle... I felt kind of bad though because he was to drunk to defend himself or stop me...

I've also got cramps and still kinda sticky downstairs.

Everyone else?

It must be really frustrating, hope you get somewhere soon!
I'm ok today, not sleeping at night though which with a very active toddler to look after on my own can be difficult!

It is! If i don't have a chance this month i wanna move on to the next cycle lol! stress levels are down so i should O next cycle. Aww i'm sorry that must be rough..

Probably invalid. I'd try it again later.

How's everyone else doing?

Ok i will. My luck i'd get an invalid test lol i'm starting to not like dollar tree tests i've gotten invalid ones before where neither line came up now this lol..

I'm now 4 days late.

Had a faint line on 2 Internet cheapies which turned out to be indents.

Nothing much to report here other than heartburn, boobs sore when I lay on them and BFN on superdrug test!! This is either going to be a late BFP (didn't get until 11 days late with my son) or its my body being mean and messed up!

I'm now 4 days late.

Nothing much to report here other than heartburn, boobs sore when I lay on them and BFN on superdrug test!! This is either going to be a late BFP (didn't get until 11 days late with my son) or its my body being mean and messed up!

Fingers crossed!

Hopeful - your chart is so strange this cycle, hope something happens for you soon so at least you know!

Brunette- let's hope it's a shy bfp!

AFM still waiting for o, but been managing to get some bding in anyway.
My LO has also decided not to sleep at bedtime for the past week or so. We were doing so well and now it's all gone to pot :shrug:

Hopeful - your chart is so strange this cycle, hope something happens for you soon so at least you know!

Brunette- let's hope it's a shy bfp!

AFM still waiting for o, but been managing to get some bding in anyway.
My LO has also decided not to sleep at bedtime for the past week or so. We were doing so well and now it's all gone to pot :shrug:

It's all over the place for some reason. Thank you! me too..the mystery is what's so aggravating lol Hope your LO starts sleeping at bedtime again!

Well you never know, if you did o on cd21 then cd30 could be an implantation dip.
Equally it could be the stress. When I was TTC #1 I had this strange 60ish day cycle, it drove me mad, and the stress of not knowing what was going on probably made it even worse, so I know how hard it is when your body doesn't do what it is supposed to.

Well you never know, if you did o on cd21 then cd30 could be an implantation dip.
Equally it could be the stress. When I was TTC #1 I had this strange 60ish day cycle, it drove me mad, and the stress of not knowing what was going on probably made it even worse, so I know how hard it is when your body doesn't do what it is supposed to.

it'd be really nice if that's what it was. all of this is very very confusing. especially the charting stuff. i've been charting a few months and still don't understand it fully! I was happy because after i started taking the prenatal vitamins my cycles seemed to regulate now i don't know..wedding stress hurt it i guess

I'm now 4 days late.

Fingers crossed for a late :bfp:

I'm feeling quite calm about this cycle, so far. Which is a lovely relief.

However I am sick and lo is sick. He has chronic lung disease so every cold turns into a chest infection and every other chest infection turns into pneumonia. Have everything crossed we dodge the hospital this time - hes been so well this winter! Off to the dr in half an hour...

FX Brunette!

Hopeful, I hope things get themselves figured out soon!

Rozzer, hope he doesn't have to go to the hospital. :(

Feeling queasy this morning. My very smelly prenatals were hard to get down yesterday. Today will be fun. I kinda wish I had tested this morning. LOL. Might give in tomorrow. Had an achy back yesterday as well.

FX Brunette!

Hopeful, I hope things get themselves figured out soon!

Rozzer, hope he doesn't have to go to the hospital. :(

Feeling queasy this morning. My very smelly prenatals were hard to get down yesterday. Today will be fun. I kinda wish I had tested this morning. LOL. Might give in tomorrow. Had an achy back yesterday as well.

Good Luck!!!

AFM still no AF still BFN :wacko:

Biblio if you have some of the Internet Cheapies I say go ahead and take one!!

I've already peed this morning. :p And I'm only 13dpo (ignore my ticker this month....). Lol.

I still say take one! Maybe hold for a couple of hours??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->