July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

FX Brunette!

Hopeful, I hope things get themselves figured out soon!

Rozzer, hope he doesn't have to go to the hospital. :(

Feeling queasy this morning. My very smelly prenatals were hard to get down yesterday. Today will be fun. I kinda wish I had tested this morning. LOL. Might give in tomorrow. Had an achy back yesterday as well.

I do too! if AF is coming she needs to come on so my cycle can start over...if i'm gonna O i wish i would lol :D i don't understand charting or anything and i've done it 3 cycles.

Hopeful if it makes you feel any better, the month I conceived our son I never got a +OPK!

Hopeful if it makes you feel any better, the month I conceived our son I never got a +OPK!

That does make me feel better. So far no + opks no peak on the monitor at all just a bunch of highs then a low and my temps are wacky this month :(

Can someone look and tell me what they think about the last dip & higher temps?

I'm actually completely ok with it. It's only the first cycle, and we've got a lot going on. We're actually talking about skipping this cycle so we can do everything we want to (vodka cocktail party, amusement park trip, etc). Not a big deal. :)
I would love a return to the regular cycle though... This was just WEIRD! :haha:

Still having cramps.... Maybe a promising sign?

Sorry AF arrived biblio!

Agree that having a cycle off sounds more fun, that's quite a good idea actually, maybe we should just try every other cycle so it doesn't become so stressful!

Hopeful how long are your cycles usually? Might be worth trying a test just in case :shrug:
Oh no, I'm turning into a poas pusher :haha:

Sorry AF arrived biblio!

Agree that having a cycle off sounds more fun, that's quite a good idea actually, maybe we should just try every other cycle so it doesn't become so stressful!

Hopeful how long are your cycles usually? Might be worth trying a test just in case :shrug:
Oh no, I'm turning into a poas pusher :haha:

They vary. For example April was 51 may was 33 june was 28...that's the toughest part of this... not knowing when af is due to know if she is late.. I've been trying to ignore the box of frer sitting over there :haha: :flower:

I hope so, DS. :) Were you able to BD much? I'm sure you've mentioned but my brain has been mush for a few days & I can't keep anything straight.

Peggy, that really might not be a bad plan overall! We were just thinking of skipping this month to do a couple specific things, but maybe a TTC month alternating with a NTNP would help make it more fun. Though, if we find out sometime next month that we will be moving, I might push it back until we're settled anyway.

We have BDed! We did it on CD 14, 16 and 19 (the day I got my positive OPK).

I want to go ahead and start POAS... But I know that's pointless lol.

I know it is lol. I peed on an OPK to make me feel better lol. Ugh it feels like these cramps are getting a little worse... Anyone else had these a few days after OV?

How does this opk look? does it look like it could be positive soon?

Attachments

• 20130730_140608_zps0c3ec7c4.jpg
    20130730_140608_zps0c3ec7c4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79