July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

I'd say you are probably a few days to a week off then from getting a dark OPK! (That's just guesstimating from my OPKs)

I'd say you are probably a few days to a week off then from getting a dark OPK! (That's just guesstimating from my OPKs)

This.
My test lines tend to be just a tad lighter than that at the beginning of a cycle.

I know it is lol. I peed on an OPK to make me feel better lol. Ugh it feels like these cramps are getting a little worse... Anyone else had these a few days after OV?

I had pulling/pinching at implantation before. I really don't remember if there were other cramps. It's been too long and I was truly quite oblivious to all of this back then. Lol.

Sounds promising DS!

Yey for a darker line hopeful.

I got my positive opk today :happydance: so need to bd 3 nights in a row now!
I use the smiley face ones as I can never tell if they are positive or not :haha:

Lol Peggy I used them with my oldest but got the hang of opk's with my youngest. Was using them this time until I started getting positive tests for a week!!! Screw that, just using fertility monitor now! Cd 12 and 2 low days so far, should be high tomorrow-day after usually peak day 16. Just ordered some pre seed from a web site, while I was there I accidentally added CB digi tests cause they were a good price lol and they had the ic's I used last time so got them too! Oops gonna turn into a total poas-aholic!

Wow just checked my emails! I ordered from the site at 7.58 and I recieved another email at 8.26 to say its dispatched!! How quick is that lol.

Which ICs do you use? I've been using Bluecross. They have good reviews but all I've had is indents!

I'm now 1 week late and still BFN.

I know it is lol. I peed on an OPK to make me feel better lol. Ugh it feels like these cramps are getting a little worse... Anyone else had these a few days after OV?

I had pulling/pinching at implantation before. I really don't remember if there were other cramps. It's been too long and I was truly quite oblivious to all of this back then. Lol.

I have had some pulling in my uterus when I lay a certain way lol. But I'm only a few days past ovulation.. I'm hopeful, but I'm trying to not get toooo excited!

Sounds promising DS!

I use the smiley face ones as I can never tell if they are positive or not :haha:

Yay on the positive OPK! And thanks Peggy!

These ones https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk...-pregnancy-test-vials-fhc-111s-fertility.html

They are on eBay too, which is where I got the from last time. I was using one step tests for ages, then was recommended these, got bfp 9dpo and didn't get even a faint line on one step ones until after AF was late!!!

Awesome, Peggy!

FX, DS. :)

Brunette, I use the Wondfo dip strips. :) They've been great for me.

Hi, jss. Good luck!

Ah!! This TWW is killing me.... >_< I can't take it!!

Anyone else feeling extremely anxious at early DPOs?

Sounds promising DS!

Awesome on the positive opk! good luck.... i hope it keeps progressing... i was getting a little hopeful with my temp but now i'm not major drop today..

Ugh. Does anyone believe in the whole "bad things happen in threes"? I certainly do.. And that puts me sure I'm not gonna get a BFP in a week (8 days really) lol. Staff Sergeant results for the Air Force came out today, and the DH was not on it... I'm the one that told him he didn't make it because I called and asked because he was asleep.. Now he won't talk to me :( I only wanted to know because if he had I was gonna get him a set of SSgt stripes and some balloons for congratulations. So that's one thing..

But that's only one thing. ;) Don't let it get to you.

We talked about what we're going to do this month. And since getting preggo this cycle would mean a May baby and we really don't want a June baby, skipping this month would mean we'd end up skipping 2. We're just going to go for it and think about skipping September when we get there.

Happy August! Off to look for/create an August thread. :)

Here's August: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-2013-ttcers-please-join-us.html#post28749795
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->