July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

If you zoom in and put it on Greyscale I swear you can see something... Am I crazy? My MIL said she couldn't... And my DH just glanced because he wanted to go drinking =/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=158698

Sorry, Hopeful. :(

it's okay :(...i don't understand it.... i got hte darkest one i have had the other day then they got lighter to where u could barely see a line now on wondfo i can see color (negative tho)

If you zoom in and put it on Greyscale I swear you can see something... Am I crazy? My MIL said she couldn't... And my DH just glanced because he wanted to go drinking =/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=158698

I see something without adjusting :) and I'm on my phone

I see something too :) the girls on here are great for tweaking https://community.babycenter.com/post/a43713343/pregnancy_test_tweaking_part_7

Wow I'm gonna check that out when I get on my laptop.

Hopeful, maybe you'll just have to let this cycle run its course (Pun not really intended...) and start over next cycle.

When are you testing again, DS?

I'm supposed to test on the 9th (4 days)... I'm due on the 10th... But I might test tomorrow.... Or the 7th.

Hopeful, maybe you'll just have to let this cycle run its course (Pun not really intended...) and start over next cycle.

When are you testing again, DS?

Yep that's what i'll have to do. I just hope things go back to normal next cycle and i ovulate & this cycle doesn't last much longer. This is gonna be kinda TMI so sorry lol..i have a very sore abdomen & white creamy discharge in my panties...could it be an infection?

I'm supposed to test on the 9th (4 days)... I'm due on the 10th... But I might test tomorrow.... Or the 7th.

Did you test again?

I got a BFN today, CD41, going off my longest cycle I am 9 days late. Really pissed off now :(

I took a Wondfo this morning, BFN... Idk... Do you think I should do a FRER tomorrow morning instead or wait until the 10th for AF?

Not sure, Hopeful. Is it different than any other CM you normally get?

I'd wait, DSemcho.

Yes! OPK was very negative. I won't be ovulating tomorrow. So maybe we'll get a shot. :)

Not sure, Hopeful. Is it different than any other CM you normally get?

I'd wait, DSemcho.

Yes! OPK was very negative. I won't be ovulating tomorrow. So maybe we'll get a shot. :)

Yes. i also had clear stuff coming out with the creamy discharge..tmi again sorry!

I don't know, Hopeful. If it's different than anything you've had before, it might be best to call & ask the doctor what they want to do. Especially if you get that for several days.

That's always a good day, Magic!

Had pink tinged CM this evening and light cramping... AF due in 3 days =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"