July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Had pink tinged CM this evening and light cramping... AF due in 3 days =/

Could be implantation bleeding? It's around about the right time from what I understand....

Could be IB! I had this last month but every now and then I so spot for few days leading to AF grrrrr. Fingers crossed. X

Nope normally I get no spotting at all it's just BAM!! there.. I haven't had anymore since last evening.

Eep, really hope it was IB!!

Good luck!

If no AF in a couple of days then test! If it was IB I think it takes a few days for hcg to rise enough to show on hpt

Yes, it takes a bit. You're due on the 10th, right? So that might be a good date if AF doesn't show.

Yeah I was going to test this morning... But I was like ehh... if it was IB then two days is not enough lol. I think I'm gonna wait to see if AF shows tomorrow...

Eeeeek good luck. I had IB the day after missed AF so not necessarily too early, not that I'm trying to influence you ha ha. X

lol my will is iron strong....ish? I'm gonna try to keep myself occupied by doing some photography at a plantation up the street from my In-law's house.

How is everyone? Dh & I bd last night for the first time in a week I fell asleep after & woke up to a sore abdomen.. any of you ladies have that if u went to sleep right after bd ?

It's going! We went on a Ghost Story Pub Crawl a few nights ago, his parent's Anniversary gift to us... He got to drunk though and became an asshole. He's been apologizing since and being a gentleman. (Got bad enough that he told me he wanted a divorce, that I was a bitch and wasn't worth fucking) But I know it wasn't actually him, he was just pitching a drunken hissy fit because I wasn't giving him his way lol.

Hopeful, you're still hurting after BD? You need to get to the doctor, hun. Pain and strange discharge is not something to ignore.

Sounds like an adventure! What did you tell him he couldn't do?

OPK was a hair lighter than the control yesterday, so I'm guessing today will be a positive.

Whew. Fell asleep at like 11am for what I thought was going to be a short nap.... It's now 3:30pm and I just woke up o_O

First thing my FIL says when I wake up is 'Hah.. Maybe you're pregnant!?'

Smh

DS - jeepers, hope the gentleman is making up for it!!

Hopeful - def get to the dr IMO! Pain is a sign something is not quite right. Good luck!

Biblio - yay, hope it is positive! Apparently I am due to o on Monday but my opks are still pretty light. Does it build up to positive or is it just. Wham. Positive?

It's different for everyone mine usually get darker from a day or two before, I've been using fertility monitor last few month though but this month I went from 3 days of total negatives then bam a positive! First time it's ever happened for me though

Rozzer he has been making up for it!! He's been super sweet, and opening my car doors for me and all. I love it!

AF is due tomorrow, and I realllly wanna POAS but I need to wait.

Definitely positive. :)
Mine get darker as it gets closer. Not gradually, though.
Here's a picture of my OPKs from this week. The top was Wednesday's- that line is about my baseline.
Yesterday's is in the middle. And then today's which is very dark.

Attachments

• IMG_20130809_181043_380.jpg
    IMG_20130809_181043_380.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
YAY BIBLIO! Get to bd'ing!!!! :D :D :D

No need for me to test... =/ Went to the restroom about 20 minutes ago and wiped... very light pink :( So I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->