July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

It's okay :( She's basically a day early (was due tomorrow). But now I get to booze it up tonight... So cheers!

DH said we're not trying this month because we are on vacation, but he is going to the doctor about his seminal issue when we get back to Turkey and we'll be right back to trying next month.

YAY BIBLIO! Get to bd'ing!!!! :D :D :D

No need for me to test... =/ Went to the restroom about 20 minutes ago and wiped... very light pink :( So I'm out.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. A month break sounds like a good idea...hope you have a wonderful vacation xx

That'll give you time to really have fun while you're on vacation. :) Glad he's on board with figuring out how to fix it.

Sorry DS

Any sign of anything for you Brunette? Or are you still in limbo land?

I was adamant that I O on CD15 or CD20 so was ignoring my chart. Anyways yesterday my dotted crosshairs appeared! I'm now 9DPO and AF isn't due until Friday according to FF. this has been the longest cycle I've ever experienced in my adult life. I'm so annoyed. CD45 today!

Peggy how do you get your chart to show up like that please? I can't remember

Brunette I'm due AF on thurs so were around same.

Oh no DS that's so rubbish! The first ever month we TTC I had really sore and full boobs etc and I'd never ever had that in my life before so thought I was getting my honeymoon baby (we were in Mexico) but then AF came!! Our bodies can be cruel :-( but I got bfp the next cycle so hope you follow same. Massive hugs. Xx

Yay I have a darker looking opk - not yet positive but doesn't look too far away. So I might get my o tomorrow or Monday, as scheduled.

I've got cuddles with beautiful new babies lined up...anything that could help!

Dh is being amazing and is willing to bd whenever I want. Hopefully all good signs for a positive cycle :)

Peggy how do you get your chart to show up like that please? I can't remember

I just got the code of FF, if you go to sharing, then under charting home page, select get code and it's there for you to copy and paste.

Bummer about your cycle, always happens when you want it to be nice and normal doesn't it!!

I suppose at least you know now that you o'd late, rather than are just getting bfn's and no AF?

Yeh I feel a little less worked up about it but just confused as to why.

Ooooo when you due on? FF says Friday for me. I'm having some awful sharp pains!

I ovulated the day after you ladies but I usually come on around 12 days after instead of 14, exciting that we could get out bfp's together eeeeek good luck ladies. Xx

Brunette where are the pains? Yesterday I had some just right from centre of my lower abdo (I ovulated from right side this cycle) was hoping it may be implantation pains seen as I was 7dpo, it was on and off all day.

TMI but right up my vagina! I've been cramping and twinging all morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->