July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Exciting!
Ff says to test Friday for me too, but we are camping til sat, so will wait til we get back if AF has not shown her face before then.

Pink tinging went away o_O

Having slight cramps.

Last night was horrible.... Had way to much to drink not including some additional recreations... Ended up with me and my DH BOTH in the bathroom... Me at he toilet him in the tub... =/

Then today no pink at all.

Defo take a test, could be implantation bleed? X

Horrible cramping and AF decided to show up while I was at the beach... =/

I'm just in a foul anti-social mood today now to.

It's okay... I'm eating Blue Bell ice cream and watching Glee... lol

It's okay... I'm eating Blue Bell ice cream and watching Glee... lol

I'm so sorry to hear the witch got you.

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day though ;)

Mega shock!!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1961167-9dpo-eeeeeek.html#post28935235

Congratulations. That's fantastic news! No doubt there at all :)

Whoop!

Hope it's the first of many August :bfp: s

Thanks ladies, just did another and is a tad darker. Can't believe it happened first month trying! I was ready for the long haul after my last was 8 month.

Hello ladies, sorry I went away for a bit and just got back! No BFP for me this month. AF decided to come on time this month! Or earlier for me depending which way you put it.... the past 2 or 3 cycles I've had since I stopped breastfeeding Oscar have been 40 days apart but this time round it was 28 (which is more like what I used to have). Hopefully this regulates so we know what days are "the days!"

If my calculations are right me and hubby should be busy busy all this week! Lol! So I shall love you all and leave you, but not for too long this time!

Congrats to those with BFPs this month, very exciting :hugs: xxx

Congrats! i'm still in limbo.. no for sure signs of ovulation and AF hasn't came..cd 47

Congrats! i'm still in limbo.. no for sure signs of ovulation and AF hasn't came..cd 47

Have you taken a test or gone to see your dr?

Was thinking about you today - hope there is news either way soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->