July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Congrats! i'm still in limbo.. no for sure signs of ovulation and AF hasn't came..cd 47

Have you taken a test or gone to see your dr?

Was thinking about you today - hope there is news either way soon!

I took a wondfo dip strip today. bfn. I'm out with DH at his annual meeting thing then we're going to his parents thursday and leaving from there saturday to take the honey moon so if something doesn't happen by the time we get back i'm definitely gonna see my doctor. This is so depressing.. no AF.. no confirmed O..no nothing.. i've tried opks and it's even messing with me.. i get hope that i'm headed for a positive then it goes real light again.. :cry:

Congrats! i'm still in limbo.. no for sure signs of ovulation and AF hasn't came..cd 47

Ouch that's a harsh chart!! Have you thought maybe an anovulatory cycle? Hope you get some answers soon.

It's very strange and confusing... it could be :cry:.... someone said even though my temps are lower it looks like i may have ovulated on CD 36..what do you think?

Today I woke a little nauseous and my temperature went up to 37.08. By the afternoon AF had arrived. I'm guessing all my symptoms have been from my pill leaving my system. Part of me is gutted but the other half is relieved. I've never had a cycle this long before and it's been hell worrying! At least now we can start a fresh and hope that my cycles are returning to my normal. 48 days this cycle. Never thought it would end!

Today I woke a little nauseous and my temperature went up to 37.08. By the afternoon AF had arrived. I'm guessing all my symptoms have been from my pill leaving my system. Part of me is gutted but the other half is relieved. I've never had a cycle this long before and it's been hell worrying! At least now we can start a fresh and hope that my cycles are returning to my normal. 48 days this cycle. Never thought it would end!

Glad your cycle is finally over. I'm on cd 48 today...it does seem never ending..

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing? I was wondering if you could take a look at these opks and tell me if you think they are progressing... They have been back ad forth this month so i'm not sure.. the one one the very bottom is from today (CD 49)...Also take a peek at my hpt...some people say they see a faint line and others say bfn...

Pregnancy Test:

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130812_230107-1_zpsde18ad5f.jpg?t=1376506789

OPKS:
https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130814_144811_zps99a13465.jpg?t=1376506176

Mmmmm not sure But I think I can see what there on about with the hpt, but the pic is quite blury so can't tell properly. Xx

Mmmmm not sure But I think I can see what there on about with the hpt, but the pic is quite blury so can't tell properly. Xx

I wish i would have brought my FRER on this trip with us now! lol

I don't see anything on the HPT. :( Sorry.
And, TBH, I don't see any change on the OPKs either.
Do make an appointment the minute you get back- the weirdness plus the pain and the strange discharge are a little worrying. ;)

Nothing new here. Just waiting.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the messages about my grandad.

Well decided to take a test this morning and lo and behold a second line popped up! I absolutely couldn't believe it because as I said before we didn't think we had much of a chance this month. I went and got a clearblue digital and took another of the ones I had and they both came up with the same result! In such shock and so happy but feeling guilty because of drinking alcohol before I realised! I've posted on another thread and people have reassured me though so I'm going to stay positive and not worry too much - easier said than done!

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/Loulou_1707/image.jpg

Thanks! Absolutely no idea whatsoever! My cycles have been really irregular and long since coming off the pill so I'd just ordered the clearblue digital ovulation tests so I could start getting more of an idea of my cycle. That's why I didn't think we had much of a chance as last month my cycle was 48 days long and I thought we had most likely BD'd at the wrong time. I'm guessing I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant though as it says conception was 2-3 weeks ago and my last period was 4th July

Whoop, congratulations - fantastic news.

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months xx

Thanks!

Dsemcho it was our first cycle trying - really can't believe it!

Loubie - congratulations! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I think I'm in the ovulation days at the moment (calculations say 12th - 17th). Probably sounds silly but does that mean to have sexy sexy every day or every other day? What do you do? I had a LOVELY spa day yesterday and as soon as I got into bed that was it, sparko! So no chance if it was last night! Oops.

But I've heard that every other day should be good as sperm has a life span of up to 5 days in the right conditions?

And do you think lube might affect chances?

Gosh, so many questions. I think I'm going to start OPKs and temperatures next month. I guess ideally I want to conceive in November so I can start maternity in August/September time to coincide with school terms (I'm a teacher) but what will be will be! :)

xxx

Aw Louie, fantastic news!! Congratulations. Xx

I am getting frustrated now... cd 51 bfn and no af....:cry:

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130816_083600_zps7a48ceb0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->