July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Congrats, Loubie! Don't worry about the alcohol. If you do some research, all the things about alcohol say it's continuous exposure that's the problem. Not a few before you know you're pregnant.

There are different plans, Erica. :) If you're not tracking ovulation, I think it's usually recommended that you do every other day. SMEP has the timing a little different, but you do need to know when you'll be ovulating.

Congratulations loubie :happydance:

Just on our way back home from camping, AF arrived yesterday for me so on to cycle #2 for us. Going to give smep a miss this month and just ntnp.

Cycle number 8 here with medical help. When we go back to Turkey DH is going to the doctor to set up an appointment for his semen issue. Then we get 5 rounds of Clomid. And then that's it. And DH said he doesn't want to do IVF because we have to pay for it (but it's only like 2k - 4k per try in Turkey) so I'm assuming we would just 'go with the flow' from then on.

Ladies what were the first signs you were pregnant? Cd 53 & no af...I have felt bad for like the last few days... nauseous as can be even if I eat & last night it got so bad I puked....I know there is no confirmed ovulation and I have had a bfn but is it possible I could still be pregnant?

my first symptom was really tender breasts, but like everything in ttc it's different for everyone.
are you going to see a doctor?
:hugs:

I am on my honeymoon right now but I was planning on going to the doctor when I get back if no af..I feel bad :(...:hugs:

Try your best not to worry and just enjoy your honeymoon!
Easier said than done I know!

I'm feeling similar Hopeful. We had a bunch of seafood last night and today I'm super nauseous and feel like i'm gonna vomit and just feel bad. I had AF but I've noticed that doesn't mean anything for me lol. I'm tempted to test anyways =/ But I'm all of a sudden feeling like I'm gonna vomit. I know it wasn't the seafood because DH and BIL isn't sick.

I'm feeling similar Hopeful. We had a bunch of seafood last night and today I'm super nauseous and feel like i'm gonna vomit and just feel bad. I had AF but I've noticed that doesn't mean anything for me lol. I'm tempted to test anyways =/ But I'm all of a sudden feeling like I'm gonna vomit. I know it wasn't the seafood because DH and BIL isn't sick.

My throat is so sore from puking last night.... nauseous all day... I hope you feel better...perfect timing for the honeymoon lol..idc as long as it's a good sign :)

What do you ladies think?

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130822_132437_zps135ae1d6.jpg

I'd be excited, our test for Oscar was even lighter than that! I'd buy a digi tomorrow! xxx

Thing is, when you see that line I forget that means there is a baby starting to grow inside! As if all the pregnancy is in that test! Probably makes no sense but oh well! :wacko: x

Oooh exciting!!! That's the best sort of answer to you being in limbo land!
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"