July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Yeah. But there are some things I don't want him to see lol.

A week til AF is due then I can join you ladies for real :happydance:

My ICs arrived at the weekend :) My POAS addiction will be back in full swing, no doubt! I O on CD 18 of a 30 day cycle so reeeeeaaaaaalllly need to wait til the day AF is due but I know I will find that so hard! :blush:

Hope the heat wave has subsided a bit before TTC commences cos not looking forward to DTD in this heat :haha:

DTD last night, got accused of using him ha ha ha. Wait and see now eeeeek! Would be due 1st April if I catch the egg!!

Hahaha ljo my Hubby is saying I'm using him too! :lol: He shuts up when I reply "you want a baby too" :lol:

Mine is on call this week, typically the week I'm meant to be ovulating. According to FF I am fertile today until Wednesday and expected to ovulate Thursday. He went to work at 5am and will be out until god knows what time tonight. I'm just gonna have to grab him whenever he walks through the door. Tired or not!

Hahaha ljo my Hubby is saying I'm using him too! :lol: He shuts up when I reply "you want a baby too" :lol:

Mine is on call this week, typically the week I'm meant to be ovulating. According to FF I am fertile today until Wednesday and expected to ovulate Thursday. He went to work at 5am and will be out until god knows what time tonight. I'm just gonna have to grab him whenever he walks through the door. Tired or not!

Brunette that's what ff says to me too. Expected ovulation on Thurs! excited to see what temps do!
My hubby has a similar moan - men are so funny! I snuck home early from work today to dtd - he he ;)

Hahaha that's so funny!!

I had nearly lost my sex drive then about a week before we started TTC thankfully it came back so he thinks its only back because of TTC. :lol:

Have you been using OPKs? I need to buy some more. Packs of 5 are just no good!

Supposed to get AF today, but I'm pretty sure she'll be 3 or 4 days late. She's been late the past few cycles, but the length of the "lateness" has been decreasing to close to my expected day. Hopefully I'll be regular again soon!

Mmmmm is another child a good idea when my eldest has tantrumed in George for toys, then in boots for......... Suncream :shrug: I told her several times to stop and in the end had to just leave as it was stressing me out lol. Kids!!! She's been like this for the last 3 Monday's!! Lol she must save it up all week and use it to show me up in public ha ha.

Lol Ljo... I think 3 is worse than 2 any day.

That would drive me nuts, DS. Ugh. Hope they get back to normal soon!

Hi Ladies

me- 23 in financial services
DB- 27 in Insurance sales

Together for nearly 4 years. and ovulating 29th july! Cant wait to see all the positives tests coming out of this thread soon!

xxx

Welcome Michelle!!! I'm ovulating about 2 days before you do!

AFM - AF came today (but only 1 day late!) which means I'm getting a sense of normalcy back in my cycles. In Dec I was 3 - 4 weeks late, and it has gradually decreased to last cycle I was only 8 days late. So I'm happy about that, and that I get a fresh new cycle, and hopefully back on Clomid this cycle! I have a OBGYN appointment on Friday with our new provider, because our Turkish OBGYN isn't seeing patients on base anymore due to issues we've had with women that have delivered babies in Adana. (For those of you that don't know my husband is USAF and we're stationed overseas in Turkey) We're also going to be finding out my husband semen analysis results on Friday, and I'm super excited about that!! Hopefully this will be our month! We're going home to the states on August 2nd to visit for 4 weeks (it's been 2 1/2 years), so it would be great to give our parents some good news!

Hi, Michelle!

Hope the new doc is great. Sounds like it's an eventful week for you two!

Two week wait for me now humph!

Grrrr tickers wrong!

I had irregular AF when i came off the pill and only just got back to normal!
Hope everything goes well!

Hi everyone!
I'm on CD14 today I think, got an almost +ve OPK this afternoon and have EWCM too.
We've been :sex: since Friday (apart from Sat) and will hopefully tonight. I'm actually excited for my first ever TWW, I have most of it off from work so will hopefully be busy enough not to think about it! :D

Hi ladies can I join?

Me..just turned 30
DH..32

Got pregnant easily both times, have one dd and had a heterotopic

Sooooo scared about my fertility now as I have one tube.

TTC June...bfn.....currently cd1

Glad that my body is taking time to heal but really want a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->