July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Whoot cycle day 1 for me. Mean old AF was 4 days late this month! Must have known I had plans for this month. I am more than ready to get this show on the road.

This will push my ovulation date back to the day we are scheduled to leave on vacation to San Diego. Could make for an interesting vaction...might not be leaving the hotel much... Hmm SeaWorld or try fo a baby.

Is anyone temping this month? Or is that too confusing and everyone sticking with opk's?
I am temping! I'd feel lost if i didn't. lol

Hmm maybe I should dig out my thermometer again too. I used to temp as a way to avoid but have gotten lazy the last few months.

OH has taken to checking my phone to see where I am in my cycle so no escaping the pressure for him. He's pretty excited. He was on board for a baby long before I felt ready. But he is also feeling confident that we'll be successful the first month of trying. I know for many this isn't the case...and I know my body never seems to take the easy road.

Hmm maybe I should dig out my thermometer again too. I used to temp as a way to avoid but have gotten lazy the last few months.

OH has taken to checking my phone to see where I am in my cycle so no escaping the pressure for him. He's pretty excited. He was on board for a baby long before I felt ready. But he is also feeling confident that we'll be successful the first month of trying. I know for many this isn't the case...and I know my body never seems to take the easy road.

I have only done it for 3 months & sometimes I just wanna sleep through the alarm. Lol SO had to nudge me a few times this morning. haha We were the exact opposite I was ready before him so we compromised on the wedding night. Although now he says he is ready and very excited. He is also confident it will happen quickly but my body likes to be complicated on things. I am hoping SO is right. :)

I got an egg tis morning whoop! I'm at work for 12 hours too (nurse) and its gonna be red hot today! Hopefully I can be bothered dtd tonight ha ha.

Whoop, that's fantastic!

I reckon you just lie there and let so do all the wok, lol!

Good Luck!

:dust:

I was confident it would happen early, but it didn't. DH told me last night that he doesn't think I'm going to get pregnant ever. Not being mean, just what he thinks.

I was confident it would happen early, but it didn't. DH told me last night that he doesn't think I'm going to get pregnant ever. Not being mean, just what he thinks.

I really hope that's not the case and it happens soon.

Girls, what does the grey dot with the yellow ring mean on the fertility friend calendar please?

Sorry I didn't reply any crosshairs, only just seen it but everyone has answered :)

Got my cross hairs today yay! But temp took a bit of a dive again so willhave to keep an eye on that as tthis is what normally happens when I'm not ovulating, hmm.

I really hope that's not the case and it happens soon.

I hope not either. I've been sexually active for 7 1/2 years, never used protection. And he's the only guy to ever get me pregnant, but I lost both. We've only been together three years. And it's been almost a year and a half since the last m/c

I got an egg tis morning whoop! I'm at work for 12 hours too (nurse) and its gonna be red hot today! Hopefully I can be bothered dtd tonight ha ha.

Catch it! :)

:( Have they done any testing for you?

DSemcho- heading over to see your blog. :) I did mine as a blog offsite, too. :D

Don't give up hope. It can happen. I really hope it happens for you very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

:( Have they done any testing for you?

They've only done a HSG exam back at the end of January. And they gave me a round of Clomid at the beginning of Feb.. But because DH refused to get his swimmers checked, they didn't want to do anything else. He finally agreed in May, and I have an appointment set up next Friday to hopefully do something or get Clomid. That's all really, other than checking my hormone levels.

DSemcho- heading over to see your blog. :) I did mine as a blog offsite, too. :D

My husband has never seen my blog lol. He doesn't even know about it. It's a good way to vent, because for me generally no one looks so its mostly personal.

Don't give up hope. It can happen. I really hope it happens for you very soon. :dust::dust::dust:

I do to, but I'm mentally exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->