*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

That’s how mine started, 2 days later the digital said pregnant!

That’s what happened with my youngest too, I’ve had 5 losses over the years I can’t do a 6! I have a digi in my cupboard xx

Looks pink. I’d say congratulations are in order. Finger firmly crossed for a sticky bean xx

This is so me! I’ve been awake before my 6.30 alarm every morning this week! So not me!

I see something on that! What dpo are you? Fingers crossed hun x

Last 7 days been waking bang on 3.15!

Thanks ladies! We all must stay in contact you have all kept me sane! I just refuse to believe it first month proper trying without being lax and first time both alcohol free and first attempt with conceive plus. Been trying 10 months but not really putting loads of effort in as a fifth child is super scary! It just seems too good to be true xx

Thanks ladies! We all must stay in contact you have all kept me sane! I just refuse to believe it first month proper trying without being lax and first time both alcohol free and first attempt with conceive plus. Been trying 10 months but not really putting loads of effort in as a fifth child is super scary! It just seems too good to be true xx
It’s amazing how it happens once you stop obsessing and trying to make it happen. I was so done this month!!!!! Join the March 2020 thread hun. Would love to keep in touch with everyone xx

It’s amazing how it happens once you stop obsessing and trying to make it happen. I was so done this month!!!!! Join the March 2020 thread hun. Would love to keep in touch with everyone xx

Do you know what’s scary and I know it’s silly as it won’t change the outcome but I joined one before with one of my losses years ago and miscarried it was so hard to leave xx

I’m away for a week so I can’t update the first post until next Saturday, but wow! More BFP’s? Congrats! :happydance:

AFM I’m on CD 5, and I hope we can get some BD done even though we’re staying at my in laws and the whole family... FX!

Oh enjoy yourself hun, just do it quietly! :haha: I really hope this is your month xx

Do you know what’s scary and I know it’s silly as it won’t change the outcome but I joined one before with one of my losses years ago and miscarried it was so hard to leave xx
I get that. I was coming off the forums after my mc but guess what.... Did I chuff :lol:
The support you get is amazing xx

I get that. I was coming off the forums after my mc but guess what.... Did I chuff :lol:
The support you get is amazing xx

Yep totally get it the support is amazing I mean more I am jinxing it :haha: ridiculous I know xx

Congrats :) this is our first month usin conceive plus aswell! Alot of reviews say its worked for people first time but i am trying not to get my hopes up too much atm [-o<

Congrats :) this is our first month usin conceive plus aswell! Alot of reviews say its worked for people first time but i am trying not to get my hopes up too much atm [-o<

I’m still not believing it lol I’ll see what my next test says. I don’t get much ewcm anymore so that’s why I started it plus I want a girl :haha:

Yep totally get it the support is amazing I mean more I am jinxing it :haha: ridiculous I know xx
Haha yes I’ve often thought that! Told myself if I didn’t announce it to anyone it would be ok but let’s face it that’s just not how it works :thumbup:
Fingers crossed our rainbow beans stick! Xx

Haha yes I’ve often thought that! Told myself if I didn’t announce it to anyone it would be ok but let’s face it that’s just not how it works :thumbup:
Fingers crossed our rainbow beans stick! Xx

Full or superstition we are! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"