*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Awk huni I really hope that’s not the case. Trust me I know how hard it is I tried for nearly 6 years to get the twins but if I show anything miracles really can happen :hugs:it’s so so hard. But I would be speaking to your doctor about the spotting could be a progesterone issue?? X

Thanks hun, yeah I know myself too Leo took 5 years with 3 losses in a row.
every time they checked my levels they said fine but a friend did say the reading of the levels can be different for everyone ‍♀️ I’m toying with trying a progesterone cream for one month just to see but I’m no doctor? They won’t prescribe progesterone here. I mean would I have even conceived in March and what about Leo is that even possible

I’m starting to worry something more sinister is going on and if not can it prevent pregnancy if the case surely I wouldn’t have conceived Leo and March one if lining was breaking down.

Fingers tightly crossed for you hun xx
I’m using biovea progesterone cream and will continue with it until 12 weeks all being well. I’m also on 75mg Aspirin as I was on this with the twins. I started it as soon as my miscarriage happened so have been taking it now for 4 weeks, again will keep taking it up to around 34 weeks x

My progression so far. Hopefully my digital with conception indicator and Frers arrive tomorrow morning. The IC is barely showing a line, so I am right in not trusting just 1 brand of tests. The test cassettes are brilliant, from Access Diagnostics online.

6EA3CCB0-2F7E-447F-9DA5-A5FDBB279F76.jpeg

My progression so far. Hopefully my digital with conception indicator and Frers arrive tomorrow morning. The IC is barely showing a line, so I am right in not trusting just 1 brand of tests. The test cassettes are brilliant, from Access Diagnostics online.

View attachment 1063905
Looking great x

6dpo frer. :Shrug: maybe something faint, maybe nothing.... I don't usually pop positive until 9dpo and I know it but it's fun to pee on things.

Screenshot_20190705-100018.png

I’m using biovea progesterone cream and will continue with it until 12 weeks all being well. I’m also on 75mg Aspirin as I was on this with the twins. I started it as soon as my miscarriage happened so have been taking it now for 4 weeks, again will keep taking it up to around 34 weeks x

Are you in U.K. hun? I’m really toying with the cream I was just reluctant to add something as serious as that In if my progesterone was fine. I was on baby aspirin with Leo but they told me only to take it at bfp people have different rules lol. I’m just beyond gutted even if I didn’t spot and AF came I would feel I had half a chance. So concerned my boat has sailed I’ll be 39 next year xx

Are you in U.K. hun? I’m really toying with the cream I was just reluctant to add something as serious as that In if my progesterone was fine. I was on baby aspirin with Leo but they told me only to take it at bfp people have different rules lol. I’m just beyond gutted even if I didn’t spot and AF came I would feel I had half a chance. So concerned my boat has sailed I’ll be 39 next year xx

Yes huni I am. I spoke to a friend who is a GP and she said it would do no harm. The cream only gives you 20mg per dose and you do it once in the morning and once at night it only lasts 12hrs. If your body doesn’t need it it won’t use it. It’s different using tons of it but in moderation it’s fine x

Yes huni I am. I spoke to a friend who is a GP and she said it would do no harm. The cream only gives you 20mg per dose and you do it once in the morning and once at night it only lasts 12hrs. If your body doesn’t need it it won’t use it. It’s different using tons of it but in moderation it’s fine x

Oh I wonder if I could try that for next cycle just to rule It out? Do you think that’s enough to stop my spotting if it’s that causing it and can you point me in the right direction to get some. Guess It can harm things xx

Yes it should definitely help with the spotting.

Progesterone Cream 2oz 59ml | BIOVEA | Women's Health

You take it once you ovulate and continue to day 12/13 and then test. If it’s negative you need to stop and then continue the same the next month. If you do get a positive test then continue until at least week 8 but I will go to 12 until the placenta fully takes over x

View attachment 1063905
Ohh I see them I'm rooting for you hun!

Yes it should definitely help with the spotting.

Progesterone Cream 2oz 59ml | BIOVEA | Women's Health

You take it once you ovulate and continue to day 12/13 and then test. If it’s negative you need to stop and then continue the same the next month. If you do get a positive test then continue until at least week 8 but I will go to 12 until the placenta fully takes over x

Your a doll, thanks so much. How do you take it just follow the instructions and how long does a pack last? I’ve never had low progesterone but it’s worth a shot not sure how it could he that if I carried him fine but good just to rule it out. Does it usually work straight away? Like if it doesn’t fix spotting first cycle stop taking it? Xx

Your a doll, thanks so much. How do you take it just follow the instructions and how long does a pack last? I’ve never had low progesterone but it’s worth a shot not sure how it could he that if I carried him fine but good just to rule it out. Does it usually work straight away? Like if it doesn’t fix spotting first cycle stop taking it? Xx
It gets into your system pretty quickly. So yeah I would gauge that first cycle and see what change it makes. Gauge it from there if there is no notable difference then it’s maybe not the cause. I think you get around 54 pumps so twice a day that’s 27 days x

It gets into your system pretty quickly. So yeah I would gauge that first cycle and see what change it makes. Gauge it from there if there is no notable difference then it’s maybe not the cause. I think you get around 54 pumps so twice a day that’s 27 days x
And another thing to remember estrogen dominance gets worse as we get older. So it may well be a progesterone issue even if you had none then x

And another thing to remember estrogen dominance gets worse as we get older. So it may well be a progesterone issue even if you had none then x

Awh thanks hun..... that makes sense. Some months are worse than others, I just turned 38 in May so not such a spring chicken in pregnancy terms. I’ll give it a shot til at least rule it out. Do you take stock I’m trying ubiquonal? (Q-10) it’s so expensive maybe it’s not necessary xx

Ooooh are you going to setup a Journal let me know if you do. I have one test left for tomorrow pointless but we shall see x

Ugh ok so yesterday I woke up and took my temperature and it spiked again that NEVER HAPPENS, EVER it has remained pretty high I bled 2 days heavy and that was it I had a day of light bleeding 1 day before and 1 after. My boobs are still tender and its noticeable at work as well as my usual shooting pain in my boobs which is a definite pregnancy sign for me. I get home and I just cant shake the feeling that something is up I take a test and it's still a vvvvfl! Something is wrong... I just have the worse feeling!
20190705_142252.jpg
20190705_125319.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"