*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

So I definitely seen a second line last night with frer at 10dpo did another one this morning and I swear nothing is there now

79DC4D7A-1F79-4858-BE87-0D3F261E2781.jpeg

Sorry Fusii I’m not seeing anything on that one x

I got a really good line on a FRER this morning much better than yesterday’s. I keep saying I shouldn’t test anymore but I know I will until I go past my AF date and probably beyond it’s the only thing that gives me comfort seeing the lines get darker. It’s crazy I still have no symptoms. I woke up early this morning and that is the only thing that made me think yep I’m pregnant. I always wake up much earlier when I’m expecting it’s very odd have no clue what that’s about!

I got a really good line on a FRER this morning much better than yesterday’s. I keep saying I shouldn’t test anymore but I know I will until I go past my AF date and probably beyond it’s the only thing that gives me comfort seeing the lines get darker. It’s crazy I still have no symptoms. I woke up early this morning and that is the only thing that made me think yep I’m pregnant. I always wake up much earlier when I’m expecting it’s very odd have no clue what that’s about!
I will continue testing until I get the 3+ weeks on clearblue digital! I don’t have any real symptoms yet. Looking forward to booking an early scan maybe 6 weeks then I can relax a little

I will continue testing until I get the 3+ weeks on clearblue digital! I don’t have any real symptoms yet. Looking forward to booking an early scan maybe 6 weeks then I can relax a little

I’m the same with my last digi I got stuck on 2-3 so it for me anyway it definitely gave me a heads up that something wasn’t right. I’m praying so hard I get to see the 3+ this time x

I'm 13dpo. Af is due Monday. We are off to the doctors next month as we will have been trying a year xx

I hope it all goes well for you:hugs: And if you ever have any questions or I can help with anything send me a message after millions of investigations on both sides, there’s very little I haven’t done. Also the girls on LTTC section are awesome although not sure how active it is now but I’m sure everything will go well. Keeping it all crossed for you x

I hope it all goes well for you:hugs: And if you ever have any questions or I can help with anything send me a message after millions of investigations on both sides, there’s very little I haven’t done. Also the girls on LTTC section are awesome although not sure how active it is now but I’m sure everything will go well. Keeping it all crossed for you x

Same for me I was in LTTTC for such a long time

I woke up early this morning and that is the only thing that made me think yep I’m pregnant. I always wake up much earlier when I’m expecting it’s very odd have no clue what that’s about!

This is so me! I’ve been awake before my 6.30 alarm every morning this week! So not me!
I see something on that! What dpo are you? Fingers crossed hun x

This is so me! I’ve been awake before my 6.30 alarm every morning this week! So not me!

I see something on that! What dpo are you? Fingers crossed hun x

10 hun...... I’m going to hold and do another one later xx

Thank girls! I just believe anything so will take another to be sure! :haha: with 5 losses under my belt it’s super scary. I don’t know whether to take aspirin with a history of spotting as it is. Leo could have been a good one cos I stopped drinking or the aspirin I just don’t know and should my temp be higher than what it is :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->