*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I’m still not believing it lol I’ll see what my next test says. I don’t get much ewcm anymore so that’s why I started it plus I want a girl :haha:

I dont really get ewcm much either. Last few days ive had quite abit of yellowish creamy cm (tmi soorrrryyy lol) ive heard thats sometimes a good sign of early pregnancy but yet again not gettin my hopes up & it’s definitely not an infection aswell. I would love a girl! So would my OH. My last miscarriage though one of the nurses said although they never know the cause of a miscarriage as weird as it may sound it could well be the case that my body rejects a female baby and i might only be able to carry boys as we have a son already. Not sure how true tht theory is in general though...

I dont really get ewcm much either. Last few days ive had quite abit of yellowish creamy cm (tmi soorrrryyy lol) ive heard thats sometimes a good sign of early pregnancy but yet again not gettin my hopes up & it’s definitely not an infection aswell. I would love a girl! So would my OH. My last miscarriage though one of the nurses said although they never know the cause of a miscarriage as weird as it may sound it could well be the case that my body rejects a female baby and i might only be able to carry boys as we have a son already. Not sure how true tht theory is in general though...

I had a tiny bit of that at 6dpo! Then nothing!

I’ve heard that before but a very wild statement to make. I’ve had 5 losses so far and I have 2 boys and 2 girls xx

I’ve heard that before but a very wild statement to make. I’ve had 5 losses so far and I have 2 boys and 2 girls xx

Yeah i mean i dnt fully believe in that theory but i spose it could be possible :-s im not sure when im planning on testing im gettin desperate to test but just knw its going to be bfn

Hi everyone I need help 14dpo I'm Gemma by the way from the UK what do u think of this test

IMG_20190706_152451.jpg IMG_20190706_152451.jpg

Had anyone had a dip below their cover line during their lp before? If so what was the outcome? Not counting on it but really hope that dip on 5/6dpo was an implantation dip as I’ve never experienced one ever before in my 23 cycles of charting. Temp is back up today.

Starting to get that niggly feeling of wanting to test but I need to hold off at least two more days!

I do see a slight difference but every pregnancy is different...congratulations

Yep guess strips are different timing of implantation is different how many liquids I drank etc etc but not too much of a difference I think I implanted 7dpo evening so I guess that’s good. Ta hun xx

Yeah i mean i dnt fully believe in that theory but i spose it could be possible :-s im not sure when im planning on testing im gettin desperate to test but just knw its going to be bfn

It’s defo a good theory but such a broad statement for them to make Since it could be anything. I get so down with bfn I got that at 9 but tested positive today xx

Had anyone had a dip below their cover line during their lp before? If so what was the outcome? Not counting on it but really hope that dip on 5/6dpo was an implantation dip as I’ve never experienced one ever before in my 23 cycles of charting. Temp is back up today.

Starting to get that niggly feeling of wanting to test but I need to hold off at least two more days!

I’ve hit just above or at the cover line but never below check bfp charts on google or FF that may tell you x

It’s defo a good theory but such a broad statement for them to make Since it could be anything. I get so down with bfn I got that at 9 but tested positive today xx

Im that used to BFN i just suspect it... i finally got that point thing on FF (cnt mind if it was this thread i heard about it) & sitting at 53pts then High for Intercourse timing ...

Im that used to BFN i just suspect it... i finally got that point thing on FF (cnt mind if it was this thread i heard about it) & sitting at 53pts then High for Intercourse timing ...

Trust me hun I’m the same it’s a way of protecting ourselves. I was up at 80 then it went down to 20 cos of my spotting xx

Trust me hun I’m the same it’s a way of protecting ourselves. I was up at 80 then it went down to 20 cos of my spotting xx

Yeah i was at 55 til i added a couple bits in to todays :( then went to 53...

Im new to this whole chart thing (i havent done it for a good few years) can anyone have a look at my chart and tell me what they think??? ...

C73F1A1F-CB68-4BF9-AFAD-984C296C168E.png

1ABA7F84-73EF-4212-8FCD-0E0C8DBA1630.png
Yeah i was at 55 til i added a couple bits in to todays :( then went to 53...

Im new to this whole chart thing (i havent done it for a good few years) can anyone have a look at my chart and tell me what they think??? ...

View attachment 1063976

I wouldn’t worry about the points I had 20 it’s going on an average not everyone has the same:

For your chart you can have a perfect chart with a dip and still have a bfn or a wonky chart and be pregnant. The first dip you have is a fallback rise and second dip could he a 2 day implantation dip here’s mine at 7-8

I keep saying to myself im going to stop tempin as i am startin to wake myself up far to early thinkin i need to temp etc but then im too curious to see what my temp would show etc ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->