*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Even my IC from FMU is lighter than my SMU sometimes you just test at better time of the day. I clearly need to use SMU I get better results.

My top FRER was yesterday bottom this morning. But have to remember the top one is dry.

Top IC FMU bottom SMU

5550FDF1-0C9E-496F-90DD-DC25E6560219.jpeg 3E9C000C-7E97-410B-817C-3D14BC7FD792.jpeg

Even my IC from FMU is lighter than my SMU sometimes you just test at better time of the day. I clearly need to use SMU I get better results.

My top FRER was yesterday bottom this morning. But have to remember the top one is dry.

Top IC FMU bottom SMU

View attachment 1063999 View attachment 1064001
I had a blazing positive on a frer and only a faint line on an IC. Try not to read too much into it. I’m slowly going off IC to be honest. Stick to frer or wait and do a digital. Good luck xx

I feel really nauseous this morning. Thought I was hungry so had some cereal now I feel worse. Hoping that’s a good sign x

My one brand of IC are still squintiest throughout the day, I don’t trust them as have false positives. Other IC brands and clearblue all have positives and are slightly darker.
I stopped myself going to the Chemist to buy Frer and clearblue digital, just need to do the same today cos hopefully I should get the ones I ordered in post tomorrow afternoon!
I deffo have some symptoms now, nipples getting sore and some nausea.

Also wanted to add that my fmu is not good! I get better results with afternoon and less concentrated wee.

Ok I’m 7-8dpo and I am trying so hard to resist the urge to test right now.

My hubby bought a test for me (25miu) drugstore brand. I know it’s too early but it’s so hard to resist aaaah!!

AF is due next Friday so in 5 days time. I will be exactly 8dpo this evening as I ovulated in the evening of cd13.

Test ? Wait? Aaahhhhh!!!

Ok I’m 7-8dpo and I am trying so hard to resist the urge to test right now.

My hubby bought a test for me (25miu) drugstore brand. I know it’s too early but it’s so hard to resist aaaah!!

AF is due next Friday so in 5 days time. I will be exactly 8dpo this evening as I ovulated in the evening of cd13.

Test ? Wait? Aaahhhhh!!!
If you were to test this early on o probably wouldn’t use a 25miu I’d use a frer so on that note I’d probably wait but that said I’d struggle to wait as well. I used an IC at 9dpo but it was faint so backed it up with a frer. Personally I don’t think I’d use IC again as I’ve found even now, with a blazing positive on a frer the IC are still only faint. Good luck xx

We don’t get FRER here :(

I also gave up on internet cheapies as I had very convincing lines, pink and everything two months in a row and af showed up bang on time!

I can’t help myself lol I’m off to pee on a stick. I know it will be bfn but it will help me to hold out until Thursday/Friday

Ok so here it is... I see something super faint irl but is hard to capture properly on my phone cam. Can anyone else see anything?

I got a super faint bfp with my ds at 8dpo so trying to be hopeful lol

F36D7605-AC05-425D-B8C5-3A1308F5EA8B.jpeg

Hi all. Well still not showing any ovulation signs. Definitely have some sort of yeast infection (itchy &burning), mouth ulcers and I’m so nauseated today. So did a test. All 3 pics are of same test. What do we think? 2F01FEA0-AD9A-4C8F-99A3-68E40C7172BD.jpegC001A005-212B-482A-A21A-91DFBA39A462.jpeg 7782D19D-8AD0-470B-9212-571F785D3F44.jpeg

I have been spotting today, pink/brown...

Period due in 2 days, not cramping just a little spotting which I know could be implantation or spotting around AF but it just adds to the worry I think. In my last pregnancy I bled heavily with clots at 14 weeks for 8 weeks and baby was still ok.

Wow lots of faint lines around here today! Idk what to make of the difference between now and a few years ago. My 2013 and 2016 BFPs came from wondofo ICs. I have them this time too but now I'm second guessing! They claim 12miu which is the same as frer but clearly not... Hmmm.

Frer from this afternoon (8dpo today- I usually go positive late at night on 9dpo so not surprised to not see clear positive results) . My line eyes are too bad to interpret faint results :ROFL:

IMG_20190707_132828.jpg

Period due in 2 days, not cramping just a little spotting which I know could be implantation or spotting around AF but it just adds to the worry I think. In my last pregnancy I bled heavily with clots at 14 weeks for 8 weeks and baby was still ok.
With my dd I had brown spotting but nothing more. Dr said it was just old blood. I know that worry feeling lovely. Hopefully it’s nothing of concern and all ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->