*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Wow lots of faint lines around here today! Idk what to make of the difference between now and a few years ago. My 2013 and 2016 BFPs came from wondofo ICs. I have them this time too but now I'm second guessing! They claim 12miu which is the same as frer but clearly not... Hmmm.

Frer from this afternoon (8dpo today- I usually go positive late at night on 9dpo so not surprised to not see clear positive results) . My line eyes are too bad to interpret faint results :ROFL:

View attachment 1064038
I see pink tint. Fingers crossed for you hun :)

Ohmygod! I can't believe all the good news I missed! Congrats Gemma g, wantingagirl and shns :hugs:

I wish all of you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Sticky beans!

I have a bad case of line eye but im convinced there is a vvvfl on this IC ... i am 9dpo....done with fmu, ive added a photos

89BE28DA-2BD2-4D30-8BA4-0EE049825827.jpeg 9E439AE2-0CD9-4C9B-A5D5-0161DD0A710A.jpeg

Had enough of guessing whether I can or cannot see lines so ordered myself a frer digital from Amazon. Af due today. Guess I'm out. Off to the doctors next month to start the fertility route as we have been trying a year x
Good luck ladies xx

Screenshot_20190708-064956_Gallery.jpg

Had enough of guessing whether I can or cannot see lines so ordered myself a frer digital from Amazon. Af due today. Guess I'm out. Off to the doctors next month to start the fertility route as we have been trying a year x
Good luck ladies xx

View attachment 1064075

I know how frustrating it can be :( least goin down fertility route you will get answers and regular help :) you got a link for digi frer?? Ive struggled to find one but think thats cause UK dnt gave them

I know how frustrating it can be :( least goin down fertility route you will get answers and regular help :) you got a link for digi frer?? Ive struggled to find one but think thats cause UK dnt gave them
We will indeed. I have pcos and Antiphospholipid syndrome which is a battle it self. We went the fertility route in 2003 just as we were about to start ivf I fell with twins. Lost one but have a beautiful 15 year old daughter from it. 6 losses in total but it's all part of my journey xx I will go get you the link. It's a two pack. One normal frer and the one digital. Cost me £17 haha yeah I'm in the uk too. We have lots of tests but nothing fancy x

We will indeed. I have pcos and Antiphospholipid syndrome which is a battle it self. We went the fertility route in 2003 just as we were about to start ivf I fell with twins. Lost one but have a beautiful 15 year old daughter from it. 6 losses in total but it's all part of my journey xx I will go get you the link. It's a two pack. One normal frer and the one digital. Cost me £17 haha yeah I'm in the uk too. We have lots of tests but nothing fancy x

I have suspected pcos but theyve never fully diagnosed me with it, one of my progesterone bloods from few mths ago maybe abit longer showed elevated levels associated with pcos and ive had cysts on/off (&quite big ones) but theyve never said that i deffo have it. Think thats why theyve put me on clomid again to see if that would ‘resolve’ the issue in a way.... sorry about your losses :( ive had 2 and im just hoping if this is the start of my BFP that this baby sticks! I dnt know if my OH could cope with a 3rd loss... he always takes it harder than me and i think thts due to his depression. & as bad as it sounds i know if this baby sticks it would help his mental health sooo much. I am going to go to boots after I drop him off at work and get a pack of frer but may also order them aswell! Yeah americans etc seem to get a better choice of tests which sound silly considering they all do the same hahaa.

I see it too!

Definitely see it!

Thanks girls! I swear i am seeing things but think thats just because i am soooo used to BFNs i am going to do frer asap... obviously im going to try hold my wee as long as poss aswell any idea hw long roughly i should ?? I just dnt want to just pee for sake of peein and waste a test if you know what i mean lol

E300A4CD-28E5-4800-A886-A656FC9DEA8E.jpeg I’ve been using these cheapie Freedom tests from Asda. They are only £1 and although they have some bad reviews I’ve always found them quite good! I got quite a strong line on mine this morning. Probably not great for early testing as they are 25mui but definitely better than ICs

E300A4CD-28E5-4800-A886-A656FC9DEA8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks girls! I swear i am seeing things but think thats just because i am soooo used to BFNs i am going to do frer asap... obviously im going to try hold my wee as long as poss aswell any idea hw long roughly i should ?? I just dnt want to just pee for sake of peein and waste a test if you know what i mean lol

They usually say a four hour hold at a minimum try 3. Good luck!! X

I’ve been using these cheapie Freedom tests from Asda. They are only £1 and although they have some bad reviews I’ve always found them quite good! I got quite a strong line on mine this morning. Probably not great for early testing as they are 25mui but definitely better than ICs

View attachment 1064083

Well i say mine is IC but i think the ones i have left/use are poundshop ones... or maybe home bargains lol... i just fire them all into one basket so i forget what ones are from where haha! I have a £1 actual test (no sure what u call them hahaa mind is mush atm) instead of a strip aswell im plannin on usin tht and frer on same sample later and see what happens :) il post pics on here after... my fmu was at about quater to 6 this morning so hopefully by time i get back home about half 9 i should be good to test again lol im already feelin like i really need to pee

Anyone had insomnia like waking up so early and struggling to get back to sleep lines still progressing and now it’s gone. Like a tossed and turned a few times but slept well til 7 so I’m worried my levels are dropping and fully expecting my period soon xx

Anyone had insomnia like waking up so early and struggling to get back to sleep lines still progressing and now it’s gone. Like a tossed and turned a few times but slept well til 7 so I’m worried my levels are dropping and fully expecting my period soon xx

I’ve been wide awake since 6:30 I always wake early when I’m pregnant but sleep really well through the night, although I always wonder if i get up early because im thinking about testing,you’ll be fine huni I’m sure..... did you test this morning? I had the tiniest amount of beige/ light brown cm this morning but I’m guessing a wee bit of an IB. It’s all so worrying x

Last edited:
My fmu test. I’m still feeling very sick. Really don’t like this feeling, can’t do anything. These lines seem to be drying to nonexistent so not sure what that means. 2BA91445-8AFD-43D7-8634-C0C10176CCF1.jpeg

My fmu test. I’m still feeling very sick. Really don’t like this feeling, can’t do anything. These lines seem to be drying to nonexistent so not sure what that means. View attachment 1064092
Ciz it’s looking great! That’s as clear as day. Not sure why is drying out like that I must look at my ones from last week. How many dpo are you? X

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->