*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Ciz there is definitely a line there. No doubt! It also seems darker than the one you posted the other day

Reactions: ciz
Like I didn’t have proper insomnia for the first time in a week. Tossed and turned a few times but didn’t wake up Normal stupid time and struggle to get back to sleep so now I have it in my head that my levels are dropping. With Leo I still had that now gah what am i doing to myself :oops: I’m only getting light nausea every now and again and not much cramp really over the last few days. None of this greeny Cm Since 6dpo quite dry really arghhh and now I have to wait til 2 or do 2 tests again today :shrug: feel like it’s just going to be taken away from me again xx

Plus it isn’t looking good with not as many symptoms that I would like as this is my 6th day of spotting so just accepting it’s going to be another loss x

Plus it isn’t looking good with not as many symptoms that I would like as this is my 6th day of spotting so just accepting it’s going to be another loss x

I really really hope it’s not the case and the next couple of days give you some reassurance xx

So I rang the EPAU this morning and have to go to my GP this morning to get my bloods done to check it’s definitely a new pregnancy. I’m 100% sure it is but now I’m worried surely I couldn’t have negative tests then go positive again 2 weeks later if it wasn’t!? Maybe it’s just routine that they do this but it did make me doubt myself. Anyway my appointment with my GP is in 50 minutes will see what she says x

Ciz it’s looking great! That’s as clear as day. Not sure why is drying out like that I must look at my ones from last week. How many dpo are you? X
I should be in my fertile week according to cycle app. I had what I thought was my af 12th June. My cycle average now about 43 days. I tested because of my symptoms. So again I’m completely thrown with my cycle.

My tests this morning at dark, spotting is brown and mixed with cm and seems to have eased off...
I did a crazy dash to the shops to buy frer or clearblue, the chemist was closed! I went to the supermarket to buy some bits n bobs and came back to the chemist 15 mins later and it was full of people which put me off! I would have gone to Tesco but I hate that their tests are placed in a security case and I would have purchased about 5! So I came back home empty handed and waiting for afternoon when my post arrives and hopefully I get my tests!

Jeez girls these BFP are flying on this thread :happydance:

8161075F-E81D-44D2-A5A2-1DC16D6E6073.jpeg My fmu test dried...:shrug:

Thanks girls im in shock! Im praying this one sticks! Im meant to have my progesterone bloods this afternoon to confirm ovulation so im trying to get a hold of th fertility clinic to see if i am still to go ahead or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->