*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

BB8AD1F1-FE85-4FA0-9534-FBCBD2DC0826.jpeg My 10am test still not liking how light for 12dpo oh the days when I tested once at 4 weeks once at 5 then that was it for Cody.

4D715D44-DCD2-4633-93F3-3DA129019423.jpeg Progression 10,11&12 I’ll take one at 2pm as that seems to be my strongest but I’m not hopeful

Im 9dpo today and my symptoms have really increased today my boobs are really sensitive. Like not sore but more short sharp twinges and a weird burning/warm like pain if I lean over or touch them... I’m also feeling nauseous and hungry but not sure what I want to eat. I had this with DD but not until like 6/7 weeks.

Regardless I tested again and think I see a fainnnnttt line but I’m worried I’m starting to just see what I’m so desperate to see and I’ve been burnt by these shadow lines the past couple of cycles...

I think I’m just willing to see it so much I’m imagining it...

360AF4B1-BDD3-4563-8ECD-B46DB974B7FE.jpeg

Wish I thought this was a vvvfl but I think not. 9dpo fmu. Will definitely be testing later today and tomorrow too.

IMG_20190708_074827.jpg

Finally the clearblue came but still no Frer!
Here is the clearblue sand a 25miu test, I was expecting a 1-2 weeks but got a 2-3 weeks which I am happy about, I am 13 dpo today, positive opk was on 24th June.

B1A30993-F7A3-4CC9-8B1A-E81BACDA93E5.jpeg

Im 9dpo today and my symptoms have really increased today my boobs are really sensitive. Like not sore but more short sharp twinges and a weird burning/warm like pain if I lean over or touch them... I’m also feeling nauseous and hungry but not sure what I want to eat. I had this with DD but not until like 6/7 weeks.

Regardless I tested again and think I see a fainnnnttt line but I’m worried I’m starting to just see what I’m so desperate to see and I’ve been burnt by these shadow lines the past couple of cycles...

View attachment 1064121
Sweden if I look realllly hard I can make out a vvvvf line

View attachment 1064083 I’ve been using these cheapie Freedom tests from Asda. They are only £1 and although they have some bad reviews I’ve always found them quite good! I got quite a strong line on mine this morning. Probably not great for early testing as they are 25mui but definitely better than ICs

View attachment 1064083
Congrats!!! That’s a pretty solid line for this early!

View attachment 1064121
I see a vvf shadow. Fingers crossed lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"