*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Thank you confuzion. Yes, I’m going to attempt to do what I was going to do in order to move (declutter and tidy) It’s something that needs to be done anyway so why not. Going to send my sob story to our local mp and see if he can help any. Not holding my breather however.

Good luck this month. Hope it is yours x

Hi. Can i join please. CD 2 for me. Still a bit gutted it didn’t happen this month but. Onto the next! Due AF 18th July. Good lucky everyone xxxx

FB5A5D24-1281-4F0A-BC37-3216ACAACCF5.jpeg So got my peak earlier than expected, knew we shouldnt have done every other day and skipped last night boo! If I ovulate today rather than tomorrow even less of a chance. They say that 1-2 days before more chance than ovulation day :sulk:

I said I wasn’t going to test but decided to do an OPK today and it’s positive so now I am in the tww again! I expected to ovulate around cd19 but because of extra cm I decided to test and it’s positive cd13. I did say I would hold out and not use a hcg test till 13th but I probably will start testing on the weekend, I have no willpower!

And my OPK is a proper positive I’ve not had a dye sucking type before lol which is getting me excited

222C57B8-2FAA-4C69-85EB-53A56D9E1EC2.jpeg

Last edited:
I said I wasn’t going to test but decided to do an OPK today and it’s positive so now I am in the tww again! I expected to ovulate around cd19 but because of extra cm I decided to test and it’s positive cd13. I did say I would hold out and not use a hcg test till 13th but I probably will start testing on the weekend, I have no willpower!

Same as my opk! Cycle buddy cd13 here too! I think I’ll ovulate tomorrow now but I’ll see what my temp does possibly today if it’s today though not really much of a shot for me

wantinagirl, you have a good chance if you go at it tonight! It's very likely you won't ovulate until tomorrow. If you can do today and tomorrow you'd be in with an excellent chance!

shnsn - thats a beautiful OPK!

jam16 - welcome and I'm sorry AF got you. Hopefully this is your month.

1DPO over here. Officially in the TWW!

Same as my opk! Cycle buddy cd13 here too! I think I’ll ovulate tomorrow now but I’ll see what my temp does possibly today if it’s today though not really much of a shot for me

Yay cycle day buddy!
I wish I had done OPK last few days to know when I will actually ovulate. Good luck!

Hope this is ok to ask here. So we are going to try SMEP this month and Ive bought the digital clearblue OPKs (not advanced) and IC OPKs. My plan is to use the strips and back up with the clearblue when I think I’m getting a positive. My question is whether you can test multiple times a day with the digital? Is it just like the strips but just a clearer positive with the smiley?

Ugh I told myself not to test early and I convinced dh to show me where he hid my ic and of course I got what I believe is a super almost not there line I'm 8dpo today and when I woke up my boobs where killing me hence the test this am. Followed by a frer which I think I see something but then again can be that stupid line thats always there](*,)oh how I wished now I would've waited.

20190624_113913.jpg
20190624_113805.jpg

Ugh I told myself not to test early and I convinced dh to show me where he hid my ic and of course I got what I believe is a super almost not there line I'm 8dpo today and when I woke up my boobs where killing me hence the test this am. Followed by a frer which I think I see something but then again can be that stupid line thats always there](*,)oh how I wished now I would've waited.

View attachment 1063195
View attachment 1063197
I've just woken up and checking on you ladies like it's the daily paper Haha but I think I can see what you can see. Will look again properly when my eyes are more focused x

I've just woken up and checking on you ladies like it's the daily paper Haha but I think I can see what you can see. Will look again properly when my eyes are more focused x
Lol :rofl: probably not much but I have wishful thinking

I feel like I see something on the OPK. Can’t pinpoint it but something is catching my eye. But not seeing anything on the FRER! Fx!!

Lol :rofl: probably not much but I have wishful thinking
Ok coffee had! I can still see a crazy faint line. I have line eye so bad. I see lines on all tests :roll: fingers crossed it is there and they get better x

Testing on the 29th if af comes on Sunday. I’m hoping she doesn’t show her ugly head but I’m already experiencing signs that she is on her way :-(
Last month of trying before I consult doctors to make sure everything is alright.

I tested positive on again on an OPK yesterday and had loads of EWCM so I’m taking this as my true ovulation and not my positive from last week, so I either ovulated last night or I will today. Only got the chance to BD last night as hubby is away for work the next three days. But hope it’s enough! Edit - Massive strong positive this morning! Need to O today to be in with a good chance and I’ve been cramping so hoping and keeping everything crossed. Need these :spermy: to be waiting :dust:

D81D6669-8AD0-49FE-94C7-D2FD8D242425.jpeg

Last edited:
Ugh mumof1+1 I'm sorry the person backed out. Must be a huge pain since you were starting to get yourself ready and were looking forward to it. I hope you find something else that's worthwhile to keep your mind off things <3.

I have! We’ve got a couple of kittens haha. Getting one of them today. I’m so excited hehe x

View attachment 1063195
View attachment 1063197

I’m not sure if I see anything, but I want to say I see a slight something on the FRER but I have terrible line eye:shock: lol keeping everything crossed for you

CD 22. ~9-10 DPO.

b1530342-83f1-450c-9f53-90f214f34d71-jpeg.1063224

Woke up with a slight temp drop (both today and yesterday I woke up two hours before my usual wake up time and then fell asleep again) and a feeling like my period is about to start. Haven’t felt it since.

Took a 10 mIU test this morning with FMU. Just because I’m a POAS addict.

993ddb4b-d2d5-4162-b781-7583ece7531e-jpeg.1063218
8aa2e0b2-a535-4a24-b333-fa90f04bfd70-jpeg.1063219
397fb661-c244-41e6-8855-1c3ad87d48ee-jpeg.1063220
f5e90cad-ec22-4689-83d8-8cd7d2b6c486-jpeg.1063222

Negative of course even though I thought I could see something extremely faint. Probably just an indent. Like always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->