• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Well, I was due for AF today, so I tested this morning and BFN. Sigh! Technically I’m not late till tomorrow, so AF should be here any time now. My LP is 11-12 days so I’m sure if it’s not here by tomorrow, I’ll test again. :shrug:
Good luck

test 13dpo.jpg

Ladies what the actual f? I tested today just because I had tests there. I really didn't expect to see anything but the line showed up in 30 seconds. I am in shock. I barely slept at all last night due to the heat so this morning I forgot to test with fmu. Didn't test until about 11 this afternoon. With AF being late last month I thought I would definitely be out this month as I felt all over the place :shock: I was shaking when I saw it but we had to leave the house to go visit family so I haven't had a chance to process it. As the line is faint I will keep testing for the next few days.

View attachment 1064822

Ladies what the actual f? I tested today just because I had tests there. I really didn't expect to see anything but the line showed up in 30 seconds. I am in shock. I barely slept at all last night due to the heat so this morning I forgot to test with fmu. Didn't test until about 11 this afternoon. With AF being late last month I thought I would definitely be out this month as I felt all over the place :shock: I was shaking when I saw it but we had to leave the house to go visit family so I haven't had a chance to process it. As the line is faint I will keep testing for the next few days.
Wooooh beaut line congrats :)

View attachment 1064822

Congrats x

View attachment 1064822

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! :dance:

View attachment 1064822

Congratulations! That’s an amazing line for those tests x

Congratulations! That’s an amazing line for those tests x
Thanks! I know, I was a bit apprehensive using these tests but they have some good reviews. I bought sure sign tests today so I'll use them in the next few days as well as the strips. The shop only had sure sign and clear blue and I don't trust clear blue anymore since they kept giving me a bfn with DD1. :neutral: I was raging that there was no FRER's in the shop. How are you feeling?

View attachment 1064822

I definitely see it congratulations

View attachment 1064822

Congratulations Mrshopeful22 have a healthy happy 9months.

Thanks! I know, I was a bit apprehensive using these tests but they have some good reviews. I bought sure sign tests today so I'll use them in the next few days as well as the strips. The shop only had sure sign and clear blue and I don't trust clear blue anymore since they kept giving me a bfn with DD1. :neutral: I was raging that there was no FRER's in the shop. How are you feeling?
Im going to not drink so much fluids and see later on im clutching at straws. I do drink a hell of a lot of water. Bet your so excited x

View attachment 1064822

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->