• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Hello everyone!!

OP, can you put me down for testing on 7/19? Thanks!

I tested at 9dpo with a Wondfo but BFN...

I was too afraid to test this AM, 10 dpo today, and I don’t know if I’ll test tomorrow (11dpo). I don’t want to be disappointed but I have a feeling it’s not for me this month. FX’d.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP’s!!

Update. Got home late last night from holiday so tested again this morning. Think I am 17 dpo. Some of you know i have been here before though and after 5 miscarriages i probably won't relax until after 12 weeks. Sending everyone baby dust and best wishes and i hope you don't mind but will hang around as you are a great support network and understand better than others. Love to all. xx

View attachment 1064627
So AF due tomorrow and i couldn’t help myself testing.... BFP yesterday and even stronger one today. This is my first pregnancy and i really hope this is it!

View attachment 1064636 View attachment 1064637
Congratulations to you both!!!!

View attachment 1064666 Well I think the rollercoaster maybe coming to a stop. I’m having pre period pains and mouth ulcers and by the looks of tests for today it’s reading the same. Will keep you updated. Thanks for all your input ladies and putting up with my tests pics :)
I'm so sorry you're going through this

Reactions: ciz
Congrats to the bfps!! And prayers for healthy pregnancies and prayers for all waiting and hoping.....I'm waiting to see what happens in my situation..highly unlikely I'm preggo but guess anything possible as we dtd on CD 10 .July 7th with 35 day cycles.technically my app says I'm ovulating this week
.ntnp so I'll be fine either way..but today loads of cm..and crampy

How many dpo are you? I got mine clearly at 12 dpo FMU with frer. I got BFN at 10 dpo with ic. Then yesterday’s was even more clear I couldn’t believe it xx Note im only 14dpo now AF was due today xx

How many dpo are you? I got mine clearly at 12 dpo FMU with frer. I got BFN at 10 dpo with ic. Then yesterday’s was even more clear I couldn’t believe it xx Note im only 14dpo now AF was due today xx
You know what going by my dates i should be 5 weeks if if i am but i had a weird bleed half assuming it was af but i just had to test to put my mind at rest and this is 2 days after the bleeding stopped im not sure how many dpo i am i just hope and praying that its not another chemical or something bad because of how faint and the bleeding x

Congratulations

Whats also strange is i have barely any cm im so called cd 10 which i know doesn't make sense but by now i should be ovulating soon and would have some sort of cm but no just really dry. I know thats no indication. But i know my body x

Have you tried a better test? As i say IC for me couldn’t of been more negative. Maybe try a frer? Then hopefully you have a more clear answer. Fingers crossed this is your bfp! Xxxx

Have you tried a better test? As i say IC for me couldn’t of been more negative. Maybe try a frer? Then hopefully you have a more clear answer. Fingers crossed this is your bfp! Xxxx
Tbh im too scared i tried a 25mlu and i could not see anything it was a tescos test im too scared to buy a better test my plan is get the same test and see if there is any line progression x

Because ive got something promising ive got my hopes up kind of im scared to be let down x

I did buy a clear blue digit it comes in a few days i was planning taking it if the lines get darker x

I emailed where i bought the tests with photos and they said they couldn't see a test line they probably are saying that just incase i complain or something how rude is that. Now its making me feel like im imagining a line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->