*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I emailed where i bought the tests with photos and they said they couldn't see a test line they probably are saying that just incase i complain or something how rude is that. Now its making me feel like im imagining a line x

Yes I can see that! Have you an Asda nearby? They have freedom tests for £1 and they are 10miu. I have always used them and found them quite good x

I emailed where i bought the tests with photos and they said they couldn't see a test line they probably are saying that just incase i complain or something how rude is that. Now its making me feel like im imagining a line x

I too see the lines, and they have some pink to them, hope they keep progressing!

Yeah maybe try the asda?? If they are a cheaper version. I know what you mean it is nerve racking waiting xxx

Do u see the libe anyone?

I do see the lines, but I used to order that kind and some batches tend to give those lines.

I'd get a faint line, so I'd take 10 tests and half would look like that and half would be ice white! AF would arrive on time.

I finally had enough and I ordered Pregmate tests.

They're larger and have a stronger build, collect more sample and they tend to match First Response results at a cheapie price.

They don't sell them in Italy, but I ordered mine from the US and they shipped here in Italy.

Congrats, Ashley! I definitely see it!

Dropping in a little late, ladies. I’m at 1DPO with fx. Trying not to test until AF doesn’t show, but I’m usually not so patient.

Anyone else just O?
I o’d 3 days ago so pretty close. Fingers crossed for this cycle :)

Yes I can see that! Have you an Asda nearby? They have freedom tests for £1 and they are 10miu. I have always used them and found them quite good x
No hun just waitrose but i have a pound shop ive got more 10miu tests coming tomorrow i just have a bad feeling it will be a bfn tomorrow x

I do see the lines, but I used to order that kind and some batches tend to give those lines.

I'd get a faint line, so I'd take 10 tests and half would look like that and half would be ice white! AF would arrive on time.

I finally had enough and I ordered Pregmate tests.

They're larger and have a stronger build, collect more sample and they tend to match First Response results at a cheapie price.

They don't sell them in Italy, but I ordered mine from the US and they shipped here in Italy.
Thanks i did wonder about these tests i did have a feeling the line wouldn't get any darker we'll see tomorrow. But im not holding my breath lol x

Well, I was due for AF today, so I tested this morning and BFN. Sigh! Technically I’m not late till tomorrow, so AF should be here any time now. My LP is 11-12 days so I’m sure if it’s not here by tomorrow, I’ll test again. :shrug:

Congrats to all the new bfps ladies. I'm so happy for you!!
Ciz I hope you're ok and that af is still staying away.
Gemma James I really hope this is a sticky bean for you too. FX

I'm 12 dpo today. AF due between Sunday and Wednesday as I was 3 days late last month so it might be a longer cycle. I tested at 9 dpo and got a bfn which I was expecting. Said I wouldn't test again unless AF doesn't show but I think I might test again in the morning lol. Pretty sure I had PMS this week so I don't expect a BFP but sure while I have the tests there I may as well. Had two glasses of wine last night, that's how sure I am that I am not pregnant but there's always that little seed of hope until the witch arrives.

First post updated. <3

I'm 6 DPO today and on 4 DPO I had an increase in my CM. And it was snotty and creamy but at the same time stretchy like EWCM. Way too early for any symptom to show, I know. It was just odd.

First post updated. <3

I'm 6 DPO today and on 4 DPO I had an increase in my CM. And it was snotty and creamy but at the same time stretchy like EWCM. Way too early for any symptom to show, I know. It was just odd.
I'm 3dpo and I have creamy cm. I usually have nothing after ovulation. Again, way too early but you never know

Hello, I have been testing this month but would like to be added for the 25th of this month. I'm going to buy a Digi that will hopefully confirm my tests. Here are my pics so f The top 2 are the same test 2 days before the bottom 3 pics. All within the time limit.IMG_20190716_033015023~2.jpg IMG_20190718_052812035~3.jpg IMG_20190718_052819487~2.jpg IMG_20190718_052845086~3.jpg

IMG_20190716_033120140~2.jpg

Sorry guess it reordered my pics, top and bottom are the same, middle 3 are the same

Hey ladies. I’m still here. No period and still getting faint lines. Will be off to drs this week. But I’d like to share my girls ultra sound. They are due from this week so I’m busy making sure she’s all good and well cared for and I’m ready for how many May pop out :)70012319-E43C-4C75-AAB0-E9B0D384F327.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->