July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I use Ovia too! Planning on announcing to closer family members after 12 week scan, and to public after 20 week scan. I have a cute photo session planned with my preschooler today - him next to baking stuff and cookies with a chalk board of “recipe for sibling” :D We won’t use the photo for a while but we were going to make cookies anyways so I figured why not!

We will be telling our 3yo after the 12 week scan by giving him a few books about being a sibling and babies. Even though he’s young I think he’ll get it!

@Emsabub I’m glad you got the meds! But yeah they’re kinda pointless if they only give you 3 hours a day without nausea... I’m definitely trying to take things slow - it’s an adjustment to consciously not move as fast... I wish they could do something about low blood pressure but as far as I know, I just have to live with it.

@Snackqueen I hope you can get ahold of your doc! Spotting is never fun but is usually normal. My SIL spotted for like the entire first trimester of her current pregnancy, and she’s now 37 weeks, and I spotted at 9 weeks last pregnancy.

Hi guys sorry I haven't been around much been feeling rubbish and sleeping all the time.. Had another scan today and it was all good bang on the dates 7 weeks 1 days.. Few days behind on my last cycle dates but spot on according to my last scan been 5 weeks and 5 days hope your all well.

Screenshot_20201116_160818_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Aw Dani! I'd like to think being the same gestation mine would look like yours!

@Impatient27 that's a lovely way to tell your little boy, I'm sure he'll be so excited!

Love the scan, Dani! So exciting! I have an at-home Doppler, and am super excited to try it next week around the 8 weeks mark, and hopefully hear a heartbeat. This whole not knowing much part of 1st tri is really hard.

Well I ended up having an unexpected ultrasound today. Middle of day, when I wiped after peeing, there was a clot and some blood. The clot was small, but very weird and when I called the nurse line, she sounded concerned too, so I got scheduled for a scan. Everything looks fine at least! 145bpm, so reassuring to see the heartbeat! Measuring 6+5, just shy of my 7+1. Yolk sac is doing its job. Doesn’t really look like a baby yet... we’ve fondly nicknamed him/her “blob” :lol:

787B0482-232B-4A7A-BDF2-4E40024A4FD6.jpeg

Hi ladies, sorry u haven't been on. I've been absolutely wiped this week. All day nausea and headaches. Still having spotting every day. Doc said she's not worried.. But I am. Booked in for a private scan next week. Couldn't get anything sooner. If it gets worse I'll go to hosp but doc seemed to think it should be grand! Not sure how she can tell over the phone!
@Impatient27 sorry to hear you had some bleeding but delighted baby looks good!
@Danizzychar sorry to hear you have been feeling so rubbish. Hope you're feeling better soon.
@Emsabub hope the anti sickness mess have been helping. You're not telling until you're 24 weeks? Wow that's good willpower! Surely your partner's sister wouldn't be upset by you announcing your pregnancy around her due date or before it.. would she?

@Impatient27 ahhh look at little blob! <3 So glad things are okay though!
@Snackqueen if she's not worried then all should be fine, you must be so excited for your scan next week! And they sort of have been, I told my employer even though I'm only 8 weeks but I feel they should know if the sickness gets worse and I can't go in. I feel like she might be a bit miffed if we told everyone, like we're taking away her baby glory. This is her 3rd child 10 years after twins who were a bit early so it's a big deal if she makes it problem free (which it has been so far). I don't want to wait til 24 weeks but nevermind it is what it is!

Of course @cinnamum hi!!

Any idea what your due date is?
My lmp was 22-10-20 but the clear blue digital put me a week ahead. So I’m just going by my lmp for now... 28th July 2021. I’ve lost a few bubba’s now, but if this ones a sticky bean it’ll be my 7th baby

Of course, @cinnamum! I've added you to the EDD list on the first page. If your date changes, I'll adjust it! FX for a sticky bean!

@Snackqueen When's your scan this week? I'm sure you're excited!

I thought I was going to maybe avoid nausea this pregnancy. After I switched to a gummy prenatal at like 4 weeks, it went away. But nope, 7 weeks on the spot it started! Gah. I have emetophobia (fear of vomiting), so I doubt I'll actually vomit, but man was I close on Sunday..... it doesn't help that I've been eating crap and eating it ALL THE TIME because that's the only thing that keeps the nausea at bay in the moment. But then it gets worse because my stomach hurts from eating crap. What a vicious cycle :D

@cinnamum hopefully this is the one!
@Impatient27 I remember you saying the gummy helped, typical it came back though! I had the same thing where bad food sort of helped, but when you compare the nausea to a hangover it makes sense.

I've been prescribed two different tablets in as many weeks for this nausea & sickness. First was cyclizine and today I was given prochlorperazine.. and a sick note for 2 weeks absence. My boss is going to love me :( Today she told me she had HG and was in hospital for 6 months so she knows how it is but I still feel bad!

Hi ladies starting to come out the other size of the feel sick all day just of a night time now.. Had my booking appt on Friday all going well and a due date of the 30th of June so am 9 weeks on Wednesday.. Has anybody started showing.. I have got a bump as such my my lower stomach is so hard and round even when I lay down people have started to notice

Screenshot_20201123_205124_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20201123_205112_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

@Emsabub OMG I can't even imagine 6 months in the hospital! She seems super understanding!

@Danizzychar Love the bump! Mine only appears at night still... do you want me to update your due date on page 1?

@Danizzychar that's so cute! I have nothing yet at all
@Impatient27 she did seem understanding but now I've told her I've got a sick note she's very different about things. I expected this.

First antenatal appointment in 3 days, I remember booking in and it was just under 3 weeks!

Is anyone having vivid dreams.. Alll night I have them waking up feel like my mind hasent switched off horrible feeling

YES! So many vivid dreams. I even apparently woke my husband up during one because I was running in bed - I was running (and winning!) a race in my dream. Weird pregnancy things...

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US! I definitely have a post-dinner belly tonight. 04354558-2032-4005-AFA6-E0356D01F3CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->