July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

So she said I could rub it over my bump, have a foot/back massage with it, put it it in the bath, put it on a cloth and keep it under my bra strap, put it on my bedding or even in my diffuser. Not even had one cramp from it …. Typical!
Wow I would have thought with all that you would have had something especially if you burn it in an oil burner it’s strong stuff! I got given it when I was in early labour with DD1

I think it’s mixed with a carrier oil as it’s 3% solution. So Maybe I need the stronger stuff :laugh2:

I think it’s mixed with a carrier oil as it’s 3% solution. So Maybe I need the stronger stuff :laugh2:

Awww man it sucks being over due. I'm so sorry ure still waiting for baby.
Hope things start soon hon. I Went 2 weeks over due with my 2nd so been there. Its not fun at all. Big hugs to you

So saw my Liver consultant yesterday and he wants me to be Induced at 37 weeks. So had already written to my high risk pregnancy consultant to request this..
So looks like another 3 and a bit weeks and I'll be having baby eeeek. Think he will be a September baby for sure unless he decides to make a early appearance on his own lol.

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Sorry I've been inactive on here for a bit, moving and taking care of the kids has really wore me down. Here is a cute picture of my little peanut! I hope all of you are getting excited to have your babies soon!

FB_IMG_1628966673338.jpg

How is everyone and their babies? I’m still here and very pregnant ](*,)everyone thought I’d have had baby by now. DD2 was born at 38+4 9lbs 13oz so I’m starting to get very worried about the weight of this one :confused:

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Sorry I've been inactive on here for a bit, moving and taking care of the kids has really wore me down. Here is a cute picture of my little peanut! I hope all of you are getting excited to have your babies soon!

View attachment 1101209

Awwww she is so precious hon. Such a cute little face.
Hope the move went well.

Hi everyone - so she finally arrived on Saturday! I went in at 8.30pm on the 13th contracting, she then examined me again at 00:30 and still the same so broke my waters, got back in the pool and she was born at 00:55am on the 14/8/21. Proper little chunk too 10lbs 2ozs (4615g)! Went home that morning and just been trying to get breast feeding going really.

Hope everyone is ok and doing well :)

5E6F9FE9-6D6B-4207-A12B-BB3CC6F28274.jpeg

Last edited:
How is everyone and their babies? I’m still here and very pregnant ](*,)everyone thought I’d have had baby by now. DD2 was born at 38+4 9lbs 13oz so I’m starting to get very worried about the weight of this one :confused:
Good luck mama, I hope baby come soon!
Hi everyone - so she finally arrived on Saturday! I went in at 8.30pm on the 30th contracting, she then examined me again at 00:30 and still the same so broke my waters, got back in the pool and she was born at 00:55am. Proper little chunk too 10lbs 2ozs (4615g)! Went home that morning and just been trying to get breast feeding going really.

Hope everyone is ok and doing well :)

View attachment 1101284
Congrats!! This your first?

Last edited:
No she’s my 5th but my last baby was nearly 7 years ago and this is a new partner :)
Oh okay, I was just wondering in case you needed some advice on breastfeeding! She's gorgeous, is she doing well breastfeeding?

Oh okay, I was just wondering in case you needed some advice on breastfeeding! She's gorgeous, is she doing well breastfeeding?

I think we’re struggling as she has a posterior tongue tie which was found yesterday. She’s lost 12.1% of her body weight and she’s on me constantly. Luckily they managed to squeeze me in on Monday to the tongue tie clinic so Just needing to persevere until then :(

@CharlieKeys
Wow what a weight. Well done you.
She is absolutely beautiful. Sorry about the tongue tie. I've heard the rugby ball hold is supposed to be good with babies with Tongue tie.

Congratulations hon

I’ll definitely try that way - I just don’t feel like she’s emptying my breasts at all and I’m so worried I’m going to get mastitis. Tried pumping but it’s hard as she’s on me all the time feeding and I’ve got .. is it a Hakka? That’s getting off 10mls at each feed. We have the midwife round again today for a reweigh so hopefully she’s put on.

I’ll definitely try that way - I just don’t feel like she’s emptying my breasts at all and I’m so worried I’m going to get mastitis. Tried pumping but it’s hard as she’s on me all the time feeding and I’ve got .. is it a Hakka? That’s getting off 10mls at each feed. We have the midwife round again today for a reweigh so hopefully she’s put on.

Ure doing a great job hon. Breast feeding is not easy at all.
She probably is getting what she needs.
I'm unable to BF now becuase of all the medication I'm on. But I did BF my first 3 babies and I remember them being constantly on the breast.
I ended up with Mistitis with our now 10 year old. Oh my gosh that was agony. I really hope u do not get that.

Just know ure doing ure very best hon. Gentle hugs ure way

Did they get the tongue tie taken care of? Has it she gained some weight as of today?

Have her tongue tie appt tomorrow at 4pm and she put on 90g in two days so that’s good. They said they won’t be discharging me until she’s back up to birth weight. So she was 4615g at birth and was 4150g yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->