July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@Kiwiberry I'm assuming that's her in your pic? She is beautiful!! Great news about the broken arm so so sorry they didn't have definitive answers today tho! Do you know when you get to see the surgeon?? Xx

I have this group on watch but never receive notifications so annoying! kiwi gorgeous girl I hope her arm heals up soon!!

I’m 35 weeks tomorrow. I’m 3/5 engaged with sharp pains up my bump and period type pains before the sharp pain comes but not regular enough. Was sick in the shower this am too and I’ve had watery/jelly discharge so midwife thinks baby will be here sooner rather than later. I’ve made it way past where I expected to be so I’m okay with it. baby on scans and measurement is on 97th centile so expecting a big baby

@Catmumof4 thanks - just over an hour and literally feel sick with nerves :( just hoping the movement near my ribs is feet or knees!

Omg kiwi bless her that must be so tough on you too.

So sorry I’ve missed so much. Still in hospital had scan at 35 weeks he’s estimated 6lbs 12oz :wacko: hopefully they have it slightly wrong.

I’m being induced on 10th august! I kind of feel like I’m losing the last 3 weeks of my very last pregnancy please say I’m being silly and it’s not enjoyable at that point anyway?? :haha:

hope everyone is well <3

Omg kiwi bless her that must be so tough on you too.

So sorry I’ve missed so much. Still in hospital had scan at 35 weeks he’s estimated 6lbs 12oz :wacko: hopefully they have it slightly wrong.

I’m being induced on 10th august! I kind of feel like I’m losing the last 3 weeks of my very last pregnancy please say I’m being silly and it’s not enjoyable at that point anyway?? :haha:

hope everyone is well <3

Don't worry hon growth scans are not accurate with weight..

I had a growth scan with DD at 35 weeks and they said she was 7lbs. Had another scan 3 days later and they said she was 7 and a half lbs.
I was induced the very next day at 35+5 weeks due to pre eclampsia and ICP and she was only a teeny 5lbs 7oz.

And with Tommy he was so say 7lbs at just 33 weeks. I was told he was going to be very very large.
Had him 4 weeks later and he 7lbs 6oz.

I was so so scared.
My midwife was the one who reassured me and told me growth scans are just a guess and can be out up to 2 or more lbs either way.
She said 9 times out of 10 the womon who get told there gonna have large babies have small babies and the women who get told there babies will be small end up having the 9/10lbs babies.

This baby at 30 weeks was 3lbs 8oz so another one measuring big on scans. I have another growth scan on Tuesday and fully expecting them to say he's over 5lbs.
Gonna try and not stress tho because I know too well how inaccurate the growth scans are.

Don't worry hon growth scans are not accurate with weight..

I had a growth scan with DD at 35 weeks and they said she was 7lbs. Had another scan 3 days later and they said she was 7 and a half lbs.
I was induced the very next day at 35+5 weeks due to pre eclampsia and ICP and she was only a teeny 5lbs 7oz.

And with Tommy he was so say 7lbs at just 33 weeks. I was told he was going to be very very large.
Had him 4 weeks later and he 7lbs 6oz.

I was so so scared.
My midwife was the one who reassured me and told me growth scans are just a guess and can be out up to 2 or more lbs either way.
She said 9 times out of 10 the womon who get told there gonna have large babies have small babies and the women who get told there babies will be small end up having the 9/10lbs babies.

This baby at 30 weeks was 3lbs 8oz so another one measuring big on scans. I have another growth scan on Tuesday and fully expecting them to say he's over 5lbs.
Gonna try and not stress tho because I know too well how inaccurate the growth scans are.

Thanks hun but Eloise’s and Leo’s were only out by like 1-2 ozs :haha: so we shall see at my 33 week check I was measuring 2 weeks ahead im pretty big and he feels big with his movements

My baby has measured big through but today at triage I measured 35 weeks so weird!

Thanks hun but Eloise’s and Leo’s were only out by like 1-2 ozs :haha: so we shall see at my 33 week check I was measuring 2 weeks ahead im pretty big and he feels big with his movements

Gosh the movements. Its crazy how uncomfortable they can be isn't it. Esp when they stretch. My goodness.
U have to get a bump pic in hon. .I feel like mine has popped again and do feel big now. Need to do another pic because I've not done one since 30 weeks.
I really think this baby will be over 8lbs even tho I'm being induced early.
Bit worried tbh.
Growth scan tomorrow. He was 3lb 8oz at 30 weeks :shock:

I had a anterior placenta last 2 pregnancies and now I have a prosteria one and I totally forgot how strong the movements and kicks get. Keep having random body parts sticking our lol. He's low tho so thankfully not been booted under the ribs yet. Lol

I'm nesting like crazy too.
Cleaned all my kitchen cupboards and re arranged and organised them all on Saturday.
Also sorted through all our 2 year old sons toys.
Washed all the newborn stuff a few weeks back.
All I need to do now is pack my hospital bags for Me and baby.
Will be staying in hospital for 5 to 6 days after birth so need to pack alot of stuff.

Consultant on Wednesday and really hoping he will agree to a 37 week and no later induction.
Wud love to get a date so we can plan but I don't think he will give me a date untill Im 35/36 weeks. They always like to spring it on you at the last minute.

DH still has a feeling baby will be here end of August or very early September.

I personally do not think this baby will be a August baby. I've never gone into labour naturally by myself early b4.
But I guess u never know.

Had terrible pre labour with ds from 29 weeks and was convinced he was going to be early but still made it to my 37 week induction with him and still needed the stupid passery. Was so frustrating esp as pre labour is labour but it starts and stops.
Not had that thus time yet thank God but the braxton hicks are definitely becoming more and more and some uncomfortable.

Nothing compared to the pre labour very painful contractions tho so I hope that don't happen this time.

How is everyone? I’m back at hospital again getting pains checked currently look like this

512ABE7C-4457-4D05-90DA-A14A0E823C59.jpeg

Hi ladies - sorry I’ve been MIA! Our little one joined us on July 11 at 12:35pm! His name is Felix He came on 40+3 after two major bouts of prodromal labor and on/off labor since 37+3. It was certainly a mental and emotional struggle, especially since my first came at 36+6. This one was clearly on his own timeline. He was 7lbs 15.5oz at birth, 14in head… my labor was 8 hours, with 4 hours active. It was extremely painful - my vocalizations during contractions were “ow ow ow ow”….. but I was able to birth at the birth center as desired, although if we have another one, I am certainly considering an epidural! I screamed bloody murder during pushing, thank god it lasted only about 7 minutes. So much pain and fear.

He’s a lovely baby though! He’s a decent sleeper, eats really well (at 9lbs now, at 3.5 weeks old), and has only spit up like 4 times since birth (a nice change since our first was a horrible spitter). Already daydreaming about a third

3CC5C45C-0C5A-4A26-A6B2-FCCF59EA5A4B.jpeg

@Impatient27 how beautiful congratulations I’ve had a few bouts of prodromal labour it’s horrible!

Congratulations he’s gorgeous x

Hi ladies - sorry I’ve been MIA! Our little one joined us on July 11 at 12:35pm! His name is Felix He came on 40+3 after two major bouts of prodromal labor and on/off labor since 37+3. It was certainly a mental and emotional struggle, especially since my first came at 36+6. This one was clearly on his own timeline. He was 7lbs 15.5oz at birth, 14in head… my labor was 8 hours, with 4 hours active. It was extremely painful - my vocalizations during contractions were “ow ow ow ow”….. but I was able to birth at the birth center as desired, although if we have another one, I am certainly considering an epidural! I screamed bloody murder during pushing, thank god it lasted only about 7 minutes. So much pain and fear.

He’s a lovely baby though! He’s a decent sleeper, eats really well (at 9lbs now, at 3.5 weeks old), and has only spit up like 4 times since birth (a nice change since our first was a horrible spitter). Already daydreaming about a third

View attachment 1100887

Ahhhhhhh oh my what a little cutie pie.
Fair play to you doing it with no epidural ure more womon than me because I've always had a epidural and will be getting one with this one as well..
I have felt the real pain of pushing because I've had epidurals that have worn off and I've felt everything and oh the pain. Esp the pushing. That ring of fire just outch.

So sorry u had to deal with predominal labour. I had that with my last pregnancy from 29 weeks.
Was induced at 37 weeks. Predominal labour sucks.

Not had it yet with this one and hope I don't.
I'm being induced at 37 to 38 weeks.
So still time for that pre dom labour but hears hoping I don't get it at all. .

Congratulations @Impatient27 - he’s gorgeous and I love the name!!

I’m still pregnant :( had 2 sweeps and nothing. Got sent home with a bottle of clary sage and I’m not contracting at all with it :dohh: So I’ve got another post dates treatment on Thursday but hoping she’ll be here before then - although I reckon she’s waiting for Friday 13th.

@CharlieKeys what have they told you to do with the clary sage? I didn’t even realise we had a Friday 13th coming up. My eldest would love for baby to be born then. 13 is her favourite number

@CharlieKeys what have they told you to do with the clary sage? I didn’t even realise we had a Friday 13th coming up. My eldest would love for baby to be born then. 13 is her favourite number

So she said I could rub it over my bump, have a foot/back massage with it, put it it in the bath, put it on a cloth and keep it under my bra strap, put it on my bedding or even in my diffuser. Not even had one cramp from it …. Typical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->