July/August IUIs

Beagle I have fingers, arms, and legs crossed for you hun. I'm sure they are growing perfectly.

babywhisperer - Praying for your SIL and baby. I'm sure it is a very stressful time for your family and hope you hear good news soon!

beaglemom - Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well this cycle!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! IUI went well yesterday. The donor did better than last time too with 19mil post wash. Had lots of bloating and cramping and that just overall gross feeling yesterday and it has all gone today so I'm pretty sure ovulation happened right on schedule. The dr also said she saw a lot of cm during the IUI and that was a really good sign. Now I'm just trying to relax and not be too anxious through this TWW. I'm sure all our house repair going on right now will keep my mind on other things since we have contractors in and out of our house all day long for the next several weeks.

Hi Babywhisperer-I hope you are able to get to see SIL this weekend. I just googled the F Factor diet that looks pretty interesting. How is SIL and baby responding to the meds/treatment so far?

Thanks for asking. She is ok, just got upset when head of neonatal unit explained what might happen if she goes this early. I keep sending them pics of my customers kids who were born at 32 and 35 weeks. They are all grown up and no issues and very tall! She's a nurse so she knows a bit too much. I hope she relaxes. Each day that passes is better for the baby so hoping she can hang in there another month.

babywhisperer - Praying for your SIL and baby. I'm sure it is a very stressful time for your family and hope you hear good news soon!

beaglemom - Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well this cycle!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! IUI went well yesterday. The donor did better than last time too with 19mil post wash. Had lots of bloating and cramping and that just overall gross feeling yesterday and it has all gone today so I'm pretty sure ovulation happened right on schedule. The dr also said she saw a lot of cm during the IUI and that was a really good sign. Now I'm just trying to relax and not be too anxious through this TWW. I'm sure all our house repair going on right now will keep my mind on other things since we have contractors in and out of our house all day long for the next several weeks.

Happy it went well. I hope this is the one!!

Hi Babywhisperer-I hope you are able to get to see SIL this weekend. I just googled the F Factor diet that looks pretty interesting. How is SIL and baby responding to the meds/treatment so far?

Thanks for asking. She is ok, just got upset when head of neonatal unit explained what might happen if she goes this early. I keep sending them pics of my customers kids who were born at 32 and 35 weeks. They are all grown up and no issues and very tall! She's a nurse so she knows a bit too much. I hope she relaxes. Each day that passes is better for the baby so hoping she can hang in there another month.

I am so sorry she has to go through this I am sure both SIL and brother are on pins and needles at the moment. Keeping the entire family in my prayers.

Good news bad news. Good news the baby was born last night 5lbs 7oz 18inches intubated to help him breath but will probably come off tomorrow. He's beautiful and for 33 weeks a big baby. Mom and baby are good. Thank you for all your prayers. This is the best outcome possible

Afm, I'm spotting and the witch is definitely here. I am taking a month off to give myself a break and do more acupuncture. Onto IVF for us. I am also interviewing for jobs so I could do without the stress of appointments and additional hormones. I'm sad but I knew this wouldn't work for some reason. At least the worst days of af won't be at work. I guess we will me an appt to talk to my Dr, order meds and give myself a break from the hormone roller coaster. I don't want to be prego in the peak of Summer but what can you do. Maybe during my month break I will have the job situation figured out. Stay or leave.

Who is next to test? Btw can't believe I never poas this month.

Good news bad news. Good news the baby was born last night 5lbs 7oz 18inches intubated to help him breath but will probably come off tomorrow. He's beautiful and for 33 weeks a big baby. Mom and baby are good. Thank you for all your prayers. This is the best outcome possible

Afm, I'm spotting and the witch is definitely here. I am taking a month off to give myself a break and do more acupuncture. Onto IVF for us. I am also interviewing for jobs so I could do without the stress of appointments and additional hormones. I'm sad but I knew this wouldn't work for some reason. At least the worst days of af won't be at work. I guess we will me an appt to talk to my Dr, order meds and give myself a break from the hormone roller coaster. I don't want to be prego in the peak of Summer but what can you do. Maybe during my month break I will have the job situation figured out. Stay or leave.

Who is next to test? Btw can't believe I never poas this month.

:happydance:So happy the baby and mom are both doing great!:happydance:

:hug:for you hun that darn af doesn't seem to want to leave us alone!!!I think taking a break not only gives our minds a time to refresh but also our bodies after taking all those meds. GL on you interviews. I know you've already started your research for IVF but you can also use that down time to finalize the little details. I am still praying you get a 2014 BFP.:flower:

AFM-So af should be on any day now due to the meds doc put me on to shed lining then I have 21days of birth control pills and then call doc when af shows to schedule cd2 scan and discuss game plan for IUI AGAIN!!. This will be the 3rd month I have started the process for IUI but hopefully my first actual IUI procedure. I really hope and pray all of these disappointments are setting me up for a 2014 BFP!

babywhisperer - So glad the baby is doing well! That must be such a relief for you and your family. I'm also really sorry AF showed for you. Hopefully this time off will not only be good for you TTC but also have you in a better place with work so you'll have less stress overall.

praying - Hopefully your time with birth control pills goes by really fast so you can finally have your first IUI!

AFM - Still trying to test the trigger out. I thought todays test would finally be negative but it is still faintly positive. Maybe tomorrow I can stop testing until closer to my beta.

Thanks Raelynn. Keeping everything crossed for your beta results. When is your beta scheduled?

Beta is on 10/8. My test was still super faintly positive this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll finally see stark white so there will be no guessing if I get a real BFP.

Beta is on 10/8. My test was still super faintly positive this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll finally see stark white so there will be no guessing if I get a real BFP.

Mine stayed faint for a few days. Seemed like forever. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks for all the well wishes. He is off the ventilator but still on feeding tube. My SIL has held him once and hopes to do more today. He will be in the NICU for a while. I can't wait to hold him.

Raelynn good luck, hoping those squinters get darker!

afm, I plan to take this month and do acupuncture, stay gluten and dairy free and lose a few lbs the 3 cycles put on me. Come on ladies, let's get those Fall bfps going!

Babywhisperer happy to hear your nephew is doing well. Hope mom and baby get some much needed bonding time.

Afm I am counting today as cd1. AF started at 3 pm which isn't normal for me I usually have spotting for days and then af usually starts in am. The progesterone did it's job I only had spotting a few hours prior to af starting. Called md office clomid will start Oct 1 -5. US Oct 10 and then plan iui I am going to guess October 13. Hopefully someone at work will switch me days.

Hey all. It's been a bit quiet lately. How is everyone doing?

I have been good, just wanted to check in on everyone too! We are just ttc naturally until we can afford IVF. On progesterone after ovulation since that's the only blood test that has ever been any indication of an issue.

Nothing much to report since I don't go to the doctor every two weeks haha.

I'm sure by now you all have seen the IVF quadruplets story. It made me bawl! Mainly bc it managed to catch the stress and sadness of infertility treatments, plus the procedure, plus the joy of finding out you've been given a miracle/answer to prayer. I hope one day we all get "that" moment, with a singleton, twins or whatever!

Her face when she reads the IVF results is PRICELESS and just breaks my heart with joy. :)

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/living/ivf-mom-gardner-quads-photo/index.html

Ltruns - Good luck with the TTC before IVF. I've heard of plenty of stories where women get their surprise BFP while waiting to start IVF. Hopefully that will be you!

AFM - I might have my BFP. I'm 11dpo and I tested out the trigger but my test was only negative for one day (9dpo) so it could just be a fluke. I'm hoping they'll keep getting darker so I know for sure. Right now, the lines are so faint I can't tell if they're the same or darker at this point. My beta is on Wednesday and I'm dying to just know already. We're also really cautious since I had really low betas before that ended in an early miscarriage so trying to be optimistic but not get my hopes up too much.

Raelynn - that is awesome...very exciting.

Not much new with me. The grant decision was pushed back to Nov 15 which is really annoying. I have been waiting around for that decision. So we decided to move forward without. We may be able to still use the grant money if we need to...it all depends on my dr office cancellation policy. By Nov 15 I would expect I would have already done my meds class which is when funds are due. I plan to do retrieval & transfer the first week of December. Because of both our work schedules, this would just be easier.

beaglemom - That is so frustrating that they pushed the grant decision back. Though it is exciting that you have decided to move forward! Hopefully the decision comes through in time and you can still use the grant money. Do you have any idea when things will get started? Do you have to do BCP for a while first?

AFM - I tested again this morning and the line is definitely still there though I still can't tell if it is any darker on these microscopic IC tests. I took a FRER too and I think I'll wait and take one Wednesday morning before my beta and hopefully it will look darker. At least the line is still there since I assume if it was the trigger still it should be almost gone by now since it has been 14 days since I did the trigger shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->